Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

The leap wasn't of 7 years that I am sure...it was of 6 years...yaar I brainstormed on this a lotsmiley37

And Virakhi marriage shouldnt be more than 4 years....anyways...Sai was SP girl so she had to be good and Virat the bad one... unfortunately people didn't see them as flawed characters...together they were imperfectly perfect ...how they behaved and why they behaved is all the creative brainless minds and writings....channel and PH used to twist as per their convenience in the name of TRP....

I later put behind all the drama and just went on to see Sairat as for me it is still the charm of the pair which remained intact and I loved watching them....

For TV, you watch some shows just for the chemistry of leads, despite their character assassinations....Sairat is one of them...

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't care about such views I know one person who was justifying Sai by mentioning that Virat lied which she never likes and she was afraid of family's response for MB kaand smiley29 and one member said Sai hid Savi because she was afraid Virat will snatch the child or Virat never came to find her.....smiley16 ab kya bolu main......

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aree 7saal ki toh Savi hi thi aur 9months bhi toh kaate pet mein smiley36.....why I am certain about because this is the minimum gap for seperation legally if it's not a direct divorce....smiley36

I agree with pairing wala business, CAs I never cared from Virat because he was clearly understandable but Sai ka sach mein nhi samjha......I can't expect a serial to show ML's side totally so haan whi huasmiley24...... Ajinkya Sai played with his feelings and in the end Virat saw something wrong in their bedroom, JT was stalking her everywhere when everyone questioned why can't Virat after so many years and Satya toh Sai was already playing dirty with.....can I say the same for MB and Shruti and 100 other doubts...... that's why I say thankfully Virat never had a close female friend, Sai wasn't able to handle Pakhi as duty......smiley30

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sairat as a couple have deep feelings for each other. Whether it was possessiveness, jealousy, care, love, frustration, misunderstandings, or hate.. every emotion was to the maximum for both towards each othersmiley27. I watch the show even now.. just the two of them.. they are fire 🔥 on screen and I love them as a very entertaining couple on tv.

Characters have been twisted according to the audience and trps but their essence remained for me and they definitely a class apartsmiley9

Edited by Dihiva - 8 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Sairat as a couple have deep feelings for each other. Whether it was possessiveness, jealousy, care, love, frustration, misunderstandings, or hate.. every emotion was to the maximum for both towards each othersmiley27. I watch the show even now.. just the two of them.. they are fire 🔥 on screen and I love them as a very entertaining couple on tv.

Characters have been twisted according to the audience and trps but their essence remained for me and they definitely a class apartsmiley9

Bas yehi sach hai...since I too am seeing them even today...baki sab ff....and I love them even now....smiley42

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Sai never cared about Virat except for a few episodes after Shruti track. Even then they showed Virat always sulking which again kinda overshadowed the reason for his bitterness towards Sai. There also she was victimized and later shown as mahaan with her speech about death being the only truth to Virat. But I like how she tried to get close to him. But soon after their confession, all hell broke loose!

I have never liked Sai staying away from Virat with his daughter she did not tell him about. She kept Savi away from Virat for 8 years and that was what turned me off more than them showing Virat being married to didi. That marriage was a sham anyway and was a creative decision by the makers. Virat was not emotionally involved in it anyway, so I did not care. But he was really hurt by what Sai did and feel for him there. Later when Virat decided to not reveal the truth of Vinu for a few days, she became Chandi on him! She is a brat whom her father just pampered too much, I feel! A mother would never lie to her child about her father. That too a father like Virat who would only love the child a thousand times more! Sai lied to Savi for 8 years which is unforgivable.

After leap, I liked how the plates turned on didi. Enjoyed her dead pan expressions whenever she was scared of Sai stealing Virat from her and the epic insults which were due for a very long time! Dil ko sukoon milasmiley37. I did not care that she suddenly vanished from the show towards the end because it was already too late and she had already overstayed in the show. I too forward all the crap and watch the scenes I like. Didi and later Satya scenes are on the forward list for me always.

I agree about Sai hiding the truth about Savi to Virat. She was wrong there but still people justified her saying Virat never bothered to find out about her. But, when Virat chose to hide about Vinayak people accused him of being a bad father.

Pakhi getting insulted is always a treat to watch. And, later when Bhavani became pro Sai it was cherry on the cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Friendly note:-- Please don't discuss other characters from other shows even if played by the same actor.

This leads to unnecessary comparisons and then bringing in other characters from those shows in discussion.

They are against Megha Barsenge forum Rules & Guidelines.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361029

Edited by mnx12 - 8 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Today Neil was fabulous as usual as Arjun!! They should keep this angle of Arjun open in future too instead of making him as a full romantic hero

I hope so too. He shouldn't be a lover boy forgetting his profession.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Double post sorry please

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 8 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

I don't think the show would shut down so early. Colors has innumerable horrible shows with low TRPs and yet go on for ages.