Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

There are 10 things which never go in my head along with Sai's double side- mahaan for others and haiwaan for Viratsmiley36......

Like who was Sai to take revenge, whose life was favor of himsmiley44...in deal marriage Virat was the sole reason that even relationship existed otherwise the way she used to behave kaun shaadi karne ka bhi sochta ussesmiley16 and after leap that guy really never moved on for more than 6-7years and she was shown as victim who never cared about him......let aside topic of kids where Virat always got treated as no one to themsmiley29 thankfully kids used to love him like no 'morrow..... especially Savismiley27 (I will never forgive Sai for hiding Savi after Vinu's death.....kabhi nhismiley26)

(Just imagine if Virat had a close female friend and he was involved in dance, hugs and other stuffs......you know very well humari pyaari Sai kya kartismiley12, Saiya marriage toh was non sense, Satya was two days wala Romeo and Sai became cheap too.....)

Sai never cared about Virat except for a few episodes after Shruti track. Even then they showed Virat always sulking which again kinda overshadowed the reason for his bitterness towards Sai. There also she was victimized and later shown as mahaan with her speech about death being the only truth to Virat. But I like how she tried to get close to him. But soon after their confession, all hell broke loose!

I have never liked Sai staying away from Virat with his daughter she did not tell him about. She kept Savi away from Virat for 8 years and that was what turned me off more than them showing Virat being married to didi. That marriage was a sham anyway and was a creative decision by the makers. Virat was not emotionally involved in it anyway, so I did not care. But he was really hurt by what Sai did and feel for him there. Later when Virat decided to not reveal the truth of Vinu for a few days, she became Chandi on him! She is a brat whom her father just pampered too much, I feel! A mother would never lie to her child about her father. That too a father like Virat who would only love the child a thousand times more! Sai lied to Savi for 8 years which is unforgivable.

After leap, I liked how the plates turned on didi. Enjoyed her dead pan expressions whenever she was scared of Sai stealing Virat from her and the epic insults which were due for a very long time! Dil ko sukoon milasmiley37. I did not care that she suddenly vanished from the show towards the end because it was already too late and she had already overstayed in the show. I too forward all the crap and watch the scenes I like. Didi and later Satya scenes are on the forward list for me always.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Let's concentrate now on MB..we would otherwise forget that this is MB forum...Virati will always be close to my heart ...let's see where Arjun goes....

For me Neil I loved was the Abhinav of KB, Kesar of Gulaal and VC in Ghum...Kesar tops my list with Abhinav and VC in close run...

Arjun I am loving it because of this man only..I just hope they don't show hai character a knife after certain episodes....

yaar! there is not much to talk about Arjun yet. Thats the reason, i am discussing virat in this thread because its anyway Neil's AT na, so no issues. Also, I was not on IF when I watched Ghum. So, its nice talking about it.. andar ka bhadaas nikalna haismiley36

I hope we get something nice to discuss about Arjun soon. Waiting for some background on Arjun in MB. Presently, story is focused on Megha.. so kuch zyada bath karne ke liye nahi hain. Once his character arc picks up, we can discuss about Arjun. But yes, he is doing a wonderful job as Arjun.. love his sly smilesmiley2

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yar exactly how many years were Virat Sai married and how many years of leap had happened in the show? Calculation ki band baj Rahi hai humesha.. ...ideally it was a leap of 5 years...not 7 or 8...didi Virat were married for 5 years to be precise...I did this calculation mentally so many times..smiley37so Virat lived with Sai more than didi..hai nasmiley29.

Dihiva thumbnail

Yar exactly how many years were Virat Sai married and how many years of leap had happened in the show? Calculation ki band baj Rahi hai humesha.. ...ideally it was a leap of 5 years...not 7 or 8...didi Virat were married for 5 years to be precise...I did this calculation mentally so many times..smiley37so Virat lived with Sai more than didi..hai nasmiley29.

smiley37I have tried to count.. Savi was in 3rd or 4th when the leap happened na.. so, she must be around 7 at least and the time when Sai was pregnant with Savi.. sabko milake i feel 8 years leap hua. But yes, didi and Virat married before Vinu's adoption. So, I give it 4 years may be. Aur baaki, Sai ki padhayi and internship milake 6 years may be?.. So, yes, effectively, Sairat were married longer!smiley41smiley37 But but but.. Virat ke dil, dimaag, masthishk mein hamesha Sai hi thi.. he used to imagine Sai in didi's place even during pujas. So, mere hisaab se, Sairat were married for eversmiley39smiley37

Resham thumbnail

Are savi ne apna 7th birthday Sairat ke saath manaya...to ideally savi was 6 when she met Virat in kankavli first...so leap of 6 years is my calculation...Sai was pregnant with savi when she left Virat...and in one of the fb ikaku said ke 1 saal ho gaya Sai aur vinu ko Gaye hue...so that means 5 years was Virakhi marriage...Sairat were married with each other forever...despite their second marriages they didn't give their places to any of the second spouses ever...

Dihiva thumbnail

Are savi ne apna 7th birthday Sairat ke saath manaya...to ideally savi was 6 when she met Virat in kankavli first...so leap of 6 years is my calculation...Sai was pregnant with savi when she left Virat...and in one of the fb ikaku said ke 1 saal ho gaya Sai aur vinu ko Gaye hue...so that means 5 years was Virakhi marriage...Sairat were married with each other forever...despite their second marriages they didn't give their places to any of the second spouses ever...

ok leap of 6 years is fine because I don' t remember which birthday Savi celebrated with her parents.. but Virakhi did not marry immediately, they married when Vinu was around 3 or 4 years old.. before adopting Vinu. It was not one year after Sai left na.. it was a few years after she left with baby Vinu. Virat went on a mission to that orphanage and he found Vinu unable to walk.. Vinu was at least around 3 years, I assume.

Resham thumbnail

Yes...Virakhi marriage was not even for 5 years...should be less than that as the age gap between Vinu Savi was never beyond 1 year...Vinu was 15 days old when Sai left with him and Savi was inside her womb...

Dihiva thumbnail

Yes...Virakhi marriage was not even for 5 years...should be less than that as the age gap between Vinu Savi was never beyond 1 year...Vinu was 15 days old when Sai left with him and Savi was inside her womb...

Godh bharai ke time pe, Sai was pregnant and thats why they kept saying she was glowing like a pregnant lady. She must have been 3 months pregnant at that time. So, difference between Vinu and Savi is probably 6 to 7 months

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

I was in shock when Sai was giving speeches in Shruti track as if she was always an ideal wife, who used to actually get irritated by hearing word "Bhabhi" by Sunny......

Post leap I felt for Pakhi unfortunately it was too late to feel anything she got ......It would have been better if instead of leap it was jump of few months so that I can sense her wrong areas.....and shouldn't get angry over JT and Sai.....

About leap it was more than 7years because in an interview linked with last mission, Virat described Savi as 7year old......They were married less than Sairat.....waise bhi Virat never loved any woman other than Sai his fidelity even after he lost everything was clearly visible I doubt he would have even touched Pakhi if not of what all Sai did with him.....I can't say this for Sai sorrysmiley44.....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

There are 10 things which never go in my head along with Sai's double side- mahaan for others and haiwaan for Viratsmiley36......

Like who was Sai to take revenge, whose life was favor of himsmiley44...in deal marriage Virat was the sole reason that even relationship existed otherwise the way she used to behave kaun shaadi karne ka bhi sochta ussesmiley16 and after leap that guy really never moved on for more than 6-7years and she was shown as victim who never cared about him......let aside topic of kids where Virat always got treated as no one to themsmiley29 thankfully kids used to love him like no 'morrow..... especially Savismiley27 (I will never forgive Sai for hiding Savi after Vinu's death.....kabhi nhismiley26)

(Just imagine if Virat had a close female friend and he was involved in dance, hugs and other stuffs......you know very well humari pyaari Sai kya kartismiley12, Saiya marriage toh was non sense, Satya was two days wala Romeo and Sai became cheap too.....)

Sai never cared for Virat and his feelings. Initially she was in deal marriage then it changed to friendship. All this while she was jumping from deal to real marriage according to her wishes. And, her fans used to defend her saying she wasn't used to a joint family and so Virat should understand her. Then when she started to have feelings they said she's wary of Virat because of Pakhi. Her fans knew very well that he had moved on from the time Pakhi married Samrat but still they were defending her.