Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Sai actually got family and her life was meant to be ruined by JT.....VRS was non sense.....I never understood how Sai took so long to understand this simple thing that Virat loves her and the guy had his own life too over to it this doubt of committed to Pakhi, he said he would never be moving on but how she assumed he would have an affair with his SIL don't know.....smiley16

I used to be like in Amey's part she was behaving like Playgirl and the same girl never thought even a single time how hurt Virat would be by her couple dance, hugs, phone calls and other things with Ajinkya when she don't used to consider Virat anyone and was very close to him......(my heart vent out for him in that track that he was afraid of losing her and Sai never cared.....)

Bigger mistakes actually mera usme alag hai I feel like when you do wrong you get wrong in return so it was expected infact this is Sai words when she was thrown out "I knew something like this is about to come"......and it applies to everytime Virat was never a saint but he was 1000x better imo and his flaws came out in intense way because Sai always failed as wife and family.....

@bold - true.. sometimes Sai behaved like a normal girl who understood people very well.. like when she flirted with Amey. But when it comes to Virat, she becomes bacchi and immature who doesn't understand him. She does some things just to take revenge on him for saying that he was committed to didi during their marriage smiley36

Her marriage to Satya later on was also for revenge and nothing else imo.. vinu's family was just an excuse. Her flirting with Satya was so unnecessary and ott as well. She played with both Virat and Satya there.

Even during Shruti track, she wanted to ask him if he loved her as a friend or as a wifesmiley29. Dumb for a topper doctor to think as ips officer who is her husband would waste valuable years of his life after her just because she is his friend smiley21.

I also agree that they made Virat into a love struck psycho just to facilitate Sai-Satya wedding.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

@bold - true.. sometimes Sai behaved like a normal girl who understood people very well.. like when she flirted with Amey. But when it comes to Virat, she becomes bacchi and immature who doesn't understand him. She does some things just to take revenge on him for saying that he was committed to didi during their marriage smiley36

Her marriage to Satya later on was also for revenge and nothing else imo.. vinu's family was just an excuse. Her flirting with Satya was so unnecessary and ott as well. She played with both Virat and Satya there.

Even during Shruti track, she wanted to ask him if he loved her as a friend or as a wifesmiley29. Dumb for a topper doctor to think as ips officer who is her husband would waste valuable years of his life after her just because she is his friend smiley21.

I also agree that they made Virat into a love struck psycho just to facilitate Sai-Satya wedding.

At times she behaves as if she didn't understand her feelings.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't get me started on Sai ...I would be writing essays and essays here...just to cut in short ...to glorify one character you end up butchering the other and virat faced that knife every now and then...again if Virat was not been played by Neil then I would have taken this show like any other show of SP and trashed it out....but somewhere I connected to the show and characters of Virat and Sai and then took a liking to this jodi....I don't know but still today ghum season 1 is my passing time....I like to watch Sairat and now only watch them..baki sab ff full speed se

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There are 10 things which never go in my head along with Sai's double side- mahaan for others and haiwaan for Viratsmiley36......

Like who was Sai to take revenge, whose life was favor of himsmiley44...in deal marriage Virat was the sole reason that even relationship existed otherwise the way she used to behave kaun shaadi karne ka bhi sochta ussesmiley16 and after leap that guy really never moved on for more than 6-7years and she was shown as victim who never cared about him......let aside topic of kids where Virat always got treated as no one to themsmiley29 thankfully kids used to love him like no 'morrow..... especially Savismiley27 (I will never forgive Sai for hiding Savi after Vinu's death.....kabhi nhismiley26)

(Just imagine if Virat had a close female friend and he was involved in dance, hugs and other stuffs......you know very well humari pyaari Sai kya kartismiley12, Saiya marriage toh was non sense, Satya was two days wala Romeo and Sai became cheap too.....)

Edited by Ashane25 - 9 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow So many people actually echo my thoughts heresmiley31.

Sometimes I used to feel I am wrong by supporting Virat and may be that's why Sai is supported by many.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Today Neil was fabulous as usual as Arjun!! They should keep this angle of Arjun open in future too instead of making him as a full romantic hero

Ashane25 thumbnail

I have recently watched all the ending episodes till plane hijack just for them, respectfully ignored Mr.Satya as if he never existed which was makers idea too smiley37and Sai unnecessary entertaining him and playing victim......

Virat was class apart till ladakh trip actually an ideal guy after that they created two poles either feel for Virat or support Sai blindly.....you all know what I choose smiley36......

Sai was a butchered character from origin imo Virat toh got toxic after living in toxicitysmiley39

Ashane25 thumbnail

Arjun's character can be much more deep if they try to explore it, it's not a film or a web show, where you will stay long just by showing meaningless drama of only one lead as highlight......you actually need to give a beautiful arc for supporting characters too......

I would like to see both MLs where FL can be evenly termed strongsmiley16.......

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let's concentrate now on MB..we would otherwise forget that this is MB forum...Virati will always be close to my heart ...let's see where Arjun goes....

For me Neil I loved was the Abhinav of KB, Kesar of Gulaal and VC in Ghum...Kesar tops my list with Abhinav and VC in close run...

Arjun I am loving it because of this man only..I just hope they don't show hai character a knife after certain episodes....

Ashane25 thumbnail

I think Kesar was really good, everyone appreciates himsmiley36.....

Arjun will rock if show will not shut with this trp, just wait and watchsmiley37....