Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

There is still a lot to come in Arjun's character (for connection), if this is how only Megha will be shown that too just melodrama show will unfortunately end soon.......

Edited by Ashane25 - 9 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arjun is a breath of fresh air.. will watch him without knowing anything about himsmiley9

Ashane25 thumbnail

That's great smiley36.....I just want show to stabilize with a proper story here everything is just chaos and jumps....

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I agree with most of your POVs.....I have different level of dislike for Sai and it grew more and more with time.... how she treated him as father, it got converted into hate (I loved her in surrogacy and somewhere didn't connect to Virat though understood his endsmiley16)

If you ask my views than I never liked Sai wrt Sairat because of how it started.....she was in college- a grown up girl and never understood that Virat brought her from really homeless position and filled everything in life, without any expectations just love which he waited for 5-6 yearssmiley29.....from Amey-Ajinkya to Mahableshwar-Shruti let aside Devikit and other small dramas......she was wrong everytime and got victimised illogically.....smiley30

Character wise Pulkit Samrat and even other troops were just for Sai's advocacy..... if seen Virat was the only character who stayed and followed all the stuffs from the start till endsmiley16.....his life was just a game where he lost everything for no reason......

I can understand most people felt for Sai because she was an orphan and did not have any family of her own. But her biggest advocate even before Pulkit or Mohit was Virat himself. He always gave her a lot of support but she never acknowledged his contribution after their marriage. She stuck to his confession during their marriage that he was committed to didi but never acknowledged that he never acted on that confession, ever! I did not understand her pov in Mahabaleshwar because he never did anything questionable with didi.. he did not stop her from entering their room but that is more of the writer's fault, they wanted to show drama. How Sai felt that he was still in love with didi is baseless, imo

Samrat is a dumda** in my opinion. He had absolutely no right to talk about their relationship when he himself abandoned his wife for a year which made Sairat's life a didi hell hole! Sai's rant about Samrat dada kitne acche hain was stupid imo. Samrat was a coward who ran away, bas!

Pulkit's 'you rascal' gali to Virat was so ott that I laugh even today. They are blind Sai bhakts for whom Virat is just there to torture Sai. They are totally blind to her actions and attitude.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I watched the show after s2 had already started. Did not interact with anyone on IF either. I thought I would be blasted by Sai defenders, good to know you feel the same way.

Although I don't connect with Sai much, I like her characterization, it's a well rounded character with its own flaws just like Virat's. Both are very human and have their way of dealing with life. I do love their chemistry, roothna, manana, khana khilana and their possesiveness and longing for each other.

Have to give it to Neil.. whenever he was happy with Sai, he looked even physically cheerful, fit, happy and when the fights and misunderstandings were on, he looked sick and dull, I mean even physically unfit toosmiley36.

We have started watching the show around the same time frame. I started after first leap when kids were introduced. I watched 700+ episodes in one go & directly landed into Ghum forum. I was stunned by the hate Virat & Neil used to get there. After some time I met some like minded people there & we used to a have a blast towards the end of first season.

I also liked Virat more. I found Sai’s reactions OTT mostly. However I liked her after the leap. Sai would always do something questionable but Virat was made to do bigger blunders to dilute Sai’s actions. I hate it when ITV compromises MLs to victimise FLs. I didn’t enjoy Surrogacy track, Virat was a prop there. I didn’t like Sai’s second marriage track either. Virat was turned into a psycho overnight to justify Sai’s second marriage.

Neil was phenomenal throughout baring a few scenes here & there. I really enjoyed a ML performance after a very long time. Many times he wouldn’t get dialogues & he would convey his feelings through his eyes & body language.

I really enjoyed SaiRat together. Their scenes were such a breathe of fresh air. Their emotional connection was so well executed & well performed. They are easily one of my favourite couples.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I agree with most of your POVs.....I have different level of dislike for Sai and it grew more and more with time.... how she treated him as father, it got converted into hate (I loved her in surrogacy and somewhere didn't connect to Virat though understood his endsmiley16)

If you ask my views than I never liked Sai wrt Sairat because of how it started.....she was in college- a grown up girl and never understood that Virat brought her from really homeless position and filled everything in life, without any expectations just love which he waited for 5-6 yearssmiley29.....from Amey-Ajinkya to Mahableshwar-Shruti let aside Devikit and other small dramas......she was wrong everytime and got victimised illogically.....smiley30

Character wise Pulkit Samrat and even other troops were just for Sai's advocacy..... if seen Virat was the only character who stayed and followed all the stuffs from the start till endsmiley16.....his life was just a game where he lost everything for no reason......

The way she screamed at him during Mahableshwar track was terrible. And, during Shruthi track she was in friends mode but still was behaving like his wife. When Bhavani had asked for an heir she said they were friends and then suddenly started behaving like a wife. She used the friendship/deal/wife relationship according to her wish. This is why I couldn't connect with Sai. She wasn't constant. She used to change colours like a chameleon.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

We have started watching the show around the same time frame. I started after first leap when kids were introduced. I watched 700+ episodes in one go & directly landed into Ghum forum. I was stunned by the hate Virat & Neil used to get there. After some time I met some like minded people there & we used to a have a blast towards the end of first season.

I also liked Virat more. I found Sai’s reactions OTT mostly. However I liked her after the leap. Sai would always do something questionable but Virat was made to do bigger blunders to dilute Sai’s actions. I hate it when ITV compromises MLs to victimise FLs. I didn’t enjoy Surrogacy track, Virat was a prop there. I didn’t like Sai’s second marriage track either. Virat was turned into a psycho overnight to justify Sai’s second marriage.

Neil was phenomenal throughout baring a few scenes here & there. I really enjoyed a ML performance after a very long time. Many times he wouldn’t get dialogues & he would convey his feelings through his eyes & body language.

I really enjoyed SaiRat together. Their scenes were such a breathe of fresh air. Their emotional connection was so well executed & well performed. They are easily one of my favourite couples.

I totally agree with you. If you remember Pulkit - Devyani marriage Sai was wrong but Virat was shown as a villain because he threw her out of Chavan Niwas at night. So, yes, whenever Sai committed a mistake Virat was made to do a bigger mistake and it was shown as a crime. Ideally getting a mentally sick person without her parents consent too is a crime. But, the makers wanted to victimise the FL so they made the ML a criminal.

Dihiva thumbnail

Yes, Sai was shown as the victim every single time and I agree Virat was seen doing bigger blunders to gain sympathy for Sai. But it's always Sai who initiates the event. Even Ajinkya wala kaand mein, Sai unnecessarily taunted Virat again and again that he was getting old. She made him feel so insecure so many times.

But Virat stares at Sai every time she dressed up was a treat to watchsmiley9

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Sai actually got family and her life was meant to be ruined by JT.....VRS was non sense.....I never understood how Sai took so long to understand this simple thing that Virat loves her and the guy had his own life too over to it this doubt of committed to Pakhi, he said he would never be moving on but how she assumed he would have an affair with his SIL don't know.....smiley16

I used to be like in Amey's part she was behaving like Playgirl and the same girl never thought even a single time how hurt Virat would be by her couple dance, hugs, phone calls and other things with Ajinkya when she don't used to consider Virat anyone and was very close to him......(my heart vent out for him in that track that he was afraid of losing her and Sai never cared.....)

Bigger mistakes actually mera usme alag hai I feel like when you do wrong you get wrong in return so it was expected infact this is Sai words when she was thrown out "I knew something like this is about to come"......and it applies to everytime Virat was never a saint but he was 1000x better imo and his flaws came out in intense way because Sai always failed as wife and family.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 9 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Yes, Sai was shown as the victim every single time and I agree Virat was seen doing bigger blunders to gain sympathy for Sai. But it's always Sai who initiates the event. Even Ajinkya wala kaand mein, Sai unnecessarily taunted Virat again and again that he was getting old. She made him feel so insecure so many times.

But Virat stares at Sai every time she dressed up was a treat to watchsmiley9

But her initiating and triggering Virat was ignored. Each time she committed a mistake she never took Virat's permission. During Mansi bua's track too she didn't feel the need to speak with Virat but decided on her own.