Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Thank you very much!!

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I watched Neil for the first time in Ghum. Loved his performance in the show. If I have to be honest, I could connect more with Virat than Sai there. He did a good job most of the time according to the script.

In MB, his role is not yet cemented properly. There are many things about him to be revealed but Neil is doing a decent job so farsmiley1

phoolrudra thumbnail
Neil is so far great as Arjun ... want to see his life story soon
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Tbh...I started liking Neil from Ghum, then went back and watched his other shows..loved loved him in KB 12/24 as Abhinav though his Kesar remains my favourite till date....I connected with Virat immediately and like him even today...

He is doing good job in MB as well...but I am not getting connected to his character yet , maybe because the makers haven't yet established his arc properly....

Dihiva thumbnail

I could understand Sai and her angst to an extent until Mahabaleshwar anniversary drama even though I felt she was wrong sometimes. Sometimes I felt she was probably too young and immature and sometimes she was extremely jiddi and egoistic.. specially when she went to meet PD sir.. she could have told Virat or Ashwini but she created so much drama and Virat was scared for her safety and was possessive of her. Everyone created drama as if him holding her hand to prevent her from leaving w/o informing them properly was the biggest crime. Sai forced that reaction from Virat.. I don't completely blame him for that.

Anyway, when Virat took her to Mahabaleshwar, she enjoyed the trip more than Virat.. she enjoyed all his attention on her. He gave her a beautiful surprise though she was bickering all evening. Until they met the yoga instructor, it was a happy trip. When he gave her the anniversary surprise, I was shocked at how she reacted. I felt she had lot of hatred for him inside. She accused him of things he had never done since he married her. I did not understand what her problem was. And after convincing samrat to come home, while they were packing, OMG, Sai pe tho bhoot savaar thi. She was on another level with her baseless allegations against Virat. I felt Virat's pain during those episodes and his reaction was completely justified, imo.

I liked how he ignored her after they came home. But when she said she did not want to attend Didi's puja, he could have just ignored her.. it was unnecessary to try to make her stay which led him to lock her in the room. I was like, let her be Virat, don't bother about her. But ok, for drama's sake they made him do it. Samrat and pulkit accusing him of domestic abuse was moronic. What does samrat know about Virat's behaviour towards Sai for the past one year? He himself ran away from his situation and had the audacity to accuse Virat.

Sai's behaviour during this phase was very questionable for me. She never opposed or corrected Samrat when he wrongly accused Virat of torturing her. There was one dialogue of didi "Sai hamare samne kuch or samrat ke samne kuch aur hi hoti hai" sums up Sai's behaviour at that time. She let everyone assume Virat was a monster always. She did not have anyone in the name of family and I understand that but gaining sympathy from Virat's family by distancing them from Virat was unacceptable imo. They say Sai never lies, but she lied many times imo. She made Virat look like a monster several times when it was not entirely his fault. I felt many times that she did not truly ever trust or love him.. it was always as per her convenience.

During Mirchi -modak track, she wanted him around her 24/7 and behaved well with him. Again, during Shruti track she accused him of so many things which he had never done! She is not prepared to give him a single chance to let things unfold but she expects him to always be with her no matter what she does. Sai is an extremely high maintenance and overbearing person imo and Virat tried his best to manage her eccentricity!

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the post & we have a similar take on Sai.

@Ash see you always thought that no one understood Virat. People did understand his POV.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I so agree with all the above points....I felt for Virat most of the times.smiley19smiley19....

I forego all but for the sake of ott drama which is SP specialitysmiley21.... nevertheless I still love Sairat....can't helpsmiley27

Dihiva thumbnail

I watched the show after s2 had already started. Did not interact with anyone on IF either. I thought I would be blasted by Sai defenders, good to know you feel the same way.

Although I don't connect with Sai much, I like her characterization, it's a well rounded character with its own flaws just like Virat's. Both are very human and have their way of dealing with life. I do love their chemistry, roothna, manana, khana khilana and their possesiveness and longing for each other.

Have to give it to Neil.. whenever he was happy with Sai, he looked even physically cheerful, fit, happy and when the fights and misunderstandings were on, he looked sick and dull, I mean even physically unfit toosmiley36.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with most of your POVs.....I have different level of dislike for Sai and it grew more and more with time.... how she treated him as father, it got converted into hate (I loved her in surrogacy and somewhere didn't connect to Virat though understood his endsmiley16)

If you ask my views than I never liked Sai wrt Sairat because of how it started.....she was in college- a grown up girl and never understood that Virat brought her from really homeless position and filled everything in life, without any expectations just love which he waited for 5-6 yearssmiley29.....from Amey-Ajinkya to Mahableshwar-Shruti let aside Devikit and other small dramas......she was wrong everytime and got victimised illogically.....smiley30

Character wise Pulkit Samrat and even other troops were just for Sai's advocacy..... if seen Virat was the only character who stayed and followed all the stuffs from the start till endsmiley16.....his life was just a game where he lost everything for no reason......

Edited by Ashane25 - 9 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know Di there are many who understood and even loved him, main thori na Alien hunsmiley36......I used to blame myself for being male lead centric but ab lagta hai thik thasmiley1.....