Alia Trolled As She Joins L’Oréal

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Alia Bhatt Brutally Trolled As She Joins L’Oréal As ‘Brand Ambassador’ (msn.com)

This is so hilarious smiley37good! Acha hua. I love that people dont hold back and show stars their reality. I know some of her fans on this forum are purposely posting only the good tweets/comments while turning blind to reality

Turns out - she ain't worth itsmiley37

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bantee bhi hai trolling iss badi badi naaso wali chhoti si choohiya ki ... 😂

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I mean it is a beauty brand..and all actresses who have been associated with it -Aish, Sonam, Katrina, Deepika, Aditi- have had one thing in common..they were all beautiful. Alia is extremely bland, her being global ambassador of a beauty brand is just ridiculous coz she is as average looking as it gets..this was bound to happen

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing new - everyone gets trolled and that’s what Vella netizens do!! smiley39smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Bantee bhi hai trolling iss badi badi naaso wali chhoti si choohiya ki ... 😂

Kaha se leke aate ho ye descriptionsmiley36smiley37

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Kaha se leke aate ho ye descriptionsmiley36smiley37

God given creative gift....

😂

Vijaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know that some of her delulu fans think shes more beautiful than those you listed na?smiley36What a jigra they have

Haan Naa

Chalo dono mil kay Alia ko qatal kar deytay hain.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Alia Bhatt Brutally Trolled As She Joins L’Oréal As ‘Brand Ambassador’ (msn.com)

This is so hilarious smiley37good! Acha hua. I love that people dont hold back and show stars their reality. I know some of her fans on this forum are purposely posting only the good tweets/comments while turning blind to reality

Turns out - she ain't worth itsmiley37

Let's post some of the actual comments here so for anyone who doesn't click on the link, they too can be exposed to the brutality of a world outside KJo's influence.

I'm so glad people are pointing out the hypocrisy that she preaches for women's safety and empowerment but supports her husband in Animal, the most regressive film from the last 3 decades.

That she endorses a makeup brand but her own husband tells her she can't wear lipstick lol. smiley36 They should make that part of the ad!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I mean it is a beauty brand..and all actresses who have been associated with it -Aish, Sonam, Katrina, Deepika, Aditi- have had one thing in common..they were all beautiful. Alia is extremely bland, her being global ambassador of a beauty brand is just ridiculous coz she is as average looking as it gets..this was bound to happen

Sonam and Deepika are still beautiful mothers.

KK & Aish were once as beautiful before using the scalpel

Aditi & Alia are all and all natural. smiley27