Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think this is why he doesn't want to join the film industry. Not in front of the camera anyway. He knows what is coming. 

He is a smart guy...already at the age of 8 he knew that he would not choose to be an actor in front of a camera (he doesn't like to face a camera but to use it)...exactly because of that, I admire that he showed his (acting) talent for his commercial venture.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do not think any great actress/super star has come after priyanka chopra, deepika and vidya balan in bollywood in early 2000s

But still we must not start comparng 90s actors or actress to suhana, kushi, jhanvi etc 

Those times were different. All nepos than sunny deol, ajay devgan, amir khan, salman, bobby deol, akshaye khanna and till hrithik roshan had some acting ability and put efforts to develop body (6 packs) and even dance (may be not like prabhu deva but yes they knew dance not as bad as kushi or agastya or suhana khan) 

I mean look at sunny deol he had great body although not handsome and definitely knew acting since arjun days (after 3rd or 4th movie) and he had charisma (now do not ask whats charisma, charisma is what  what made gadar make 500 crore without good story or songs or great supporting actors). Sunny also had plus point that if he hit ppl truly thought villan will get hurt.  

Next is salman hes a very bad and lousy actor neither knows how to do comedy or cry but he had good looks good looks great body and again he had charisma and screen presence (thats why his lousiest movie makes 100-200 crores)

Ajay devgan was awful looking bad dancer, but knew action like sunny deol had great action and improved acting by 1998 in zakhm or 2000 in company(8 to 10 years he took to polish acting ability or he used to sleep walk dialogues mostly) 

Amir khan had great looks and was average actor in 1990s till raja hindustani or lagaan came. Anyways his movies had great actresses who were mostly responsible for his super hits and songs too. Both salman and amir survived bec they had great co stars like madhuri, juhi, manisha, sridevi who were much better actors than these two and had great charisma in 90s and all good songs, story was same old so cannot comment on the story

Bobby deol again had great charisma and screen presence and good looks and good acting skills and he improved with each movie. If he hit you think villan will be hurt. And he had great looks and dressing sense. And he was good looking so romance was cake walk for him like amir and salman. He had charisma thats why with only 15 mins scenes in animal all are demanding why hes not there more. 

Akshaye khanna again had good looks and good actor and improved with each role and had charisma. Look at aa ab laut chale he over shadows Ash in that movie 

Hrithik had great looks and great dancing ability and acting skills that improved with each movie. 

So everyone had either great looks or great action skills and all have chariisma 

But after 2006-7 after vidya balan and deepika no one has all these things together like abovve 

After 2007 or 2008 no one wants to put any effort not only actors even music directors or singers. Thy are copying 80-90s songs and spoiling them. Singers are awful honey sing, neha kakkar, badshah etc look at the lyrics so worst 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

It was expected, awaited long time. Srk fans hi responsible hi iss troll ke liye. They were after Karan Johar's life for not working with king Khan during his bad days. They started this debut star trolling of Alia, sid, Varun. Later on yehi big trend ban gaya.

Guddu, it is a 'known fact' that SRK is even responsible for the global warming...and of course, not liking Karan is a major reason now to troll Suhana (and also Agastya and Kushi)...they didn't choose Karan to launch them...it had been Zoya (who is Lesbian, right?), from a filmindustry family herself and now launching two family members of the most prominent (no... t h e  most prominent) Hindi stars...

Every reason one can find to demean these kids will be welcome... (a chorus has different levels of voices, right?)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Okay thats CRAZY

The vengeance is real and it is just sad coz they are not being judged as stand alone actors but rather strictly and with a strong bias considering where they are coming from

I am all for speaking against nepotism but to criticize an act this harshly and unfairly considering where they come from..is UNFAIR!!

Suhana was pretty good..her body language, dialogue delivery, diction..even her emotions were pretty solid considering thats a debut performance..she is not even half as bad as the criticism she is getting but then seems like that was pre-decided..I can bet she has had it million times easier than any outsider but i also bet any outsider would have walked away with less criticism for this act as well.. and we can all bash her for that priviledge but let that not come in way when we see the movie and judge her as an actor..lets see her as an actor there only..and i bet most of these critics just couldn't

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I do not think any great actress/super star has come after priyanka chopra, deepika and vidya balan in bollywood in early 2000s

But still we must not start comparng 90s actors or actress to suhana, kushi, jhanvi etc 

Those times were different. All nepos than sunny deol, ajay devgan, amir khan, salman, bobby deol, akshaye khanna and till hrithik roshan had some acting ability and put efforts to develop body (6 packs) and even dance (may be not like prabhu deva but yes they knew dance not as bad as kushi or agastya or suhana khan) 

I mean look at sunny deol he had great body although not handsome and definitely knew acting since arjun days (after 3rd or 4th movie) and he had charisma (now do not ask whats charisma, charisma is what  what made gadar make 500 crore without good story or songs or great supporting actors). Sunny also had plus point that if he put ppl truly thought villan will get hurt.  

Next is salman hes a very bad and lousy actor neither knows how to do comedy or cry but he had good looks good looks great body and again he had charisma and screen presence (thats why his lousiest movie makes 100-200 crores)

Ajay devgan was awful looking, but knew action like sunny deol had great action and improvd acting by 1998 in zakhm or 2000 in company(8 to 10 years he took to polish acting ability or he used to sleep walk dialogues mostly) 

Amir khan had great looks and was average actor in 1990s till raja hindustani or lagaan came. Anyways his movies had great actresses who were mostly responsible for his super hits and songs too. Both salman and amir survived bec they had great co stars like madhuri, juhi, manisha, sridevi who were much better actors than these two and had great charisma in 90s and all good songs, story was same old so cannot comment on the story

Bobby deol again had great charisma and screen presence and good looks and good acting skills and he improved with each movie. If he hit you think villan will be hurt. And he had great looks and dressing sense. And he was good looking so romance was cake walk for him like amir and salman. He had charisma thats why with only 15 mins scenes in animal all are demanding why hes not there more. 

Akshaye khanna again had good looks and good actor and improved with each role and had charisma. Look at aa ab laut chale he over shadows Ash in that movie 

Hrithik had great looks and great dancing ability and acting skills that improved with each movie. 

So everyone had either great looks or great action skills and all have chariisma 

But after 2006-7 after vidya balan and deepika no one has all these things together like abovve 

You had me until your comments about Aa Ab Laut Chale. In no world has Aishwarya ever been overshadowed by a single co-star. Have you forgotten Taal, also with Akshaye Khanna, in which she embodied that blockbuster film and made it the biggest international hit of 1999? A superstar was born with this film.

https://www.thejuggernaut.com/taal-aishwarya-rai-subhash-ghai-a-r-rahman

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: ColorfulRain

she was pretty bad in it fr

You see, "Newbie", that is just 'shit'

1) y o u  found her "bad" (if you even watched the movie)...that doesn't mean that Suhana  i s  'bad"...generalizing a personal opinion (if this opinion is even genuine),  t h a t  is really "bad".

2) What did you find "pretty bad"? (again: if you even watched the movie...) a statement like that has as much value (= none) like writing "she was pretty good"... or "she was pretty mediocre"... or whatever...

3) welcome - by others maybe - for hopping on the train (getting longer & longer)... I prefer to watch the train passing by...

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

You had me until your comments about Aa Ab Laut Chale. In no world has Aishwarya ever been overshadowed by a single co-star. Have you forgotten Taal, also with Akshaye Khanna, in which she embodied that blockbuster film and made it the biggest international hit of 1999? A superstar was born with this film.

https://www.thejuggernaut.com/taal-aishwarya-rai-subhash-ghai-a-r-rahman

i am talking of acting ability he over shadowed her in that movie for sure 

even that side actress suman ranganath or whoever over shadowed ash with her baddie character 

even rajesh khanna acted better than her 

all 3 over shadowed ash thats what i feel 

in looks of course ash was a beauty like no other 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I agree with you but what about these two...

ImageImage

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Suhana is not easy on eyes. Her look in the movie was terrible. Her body language didn't help either. Her posture is trashy and closeups were jarring as her teeth set was too big for her puny face. She can keep trying like Ghajini but I ain't watching her ever again.

So, for you, she is all that...for me (and fortunately others, too) she is just the contrary. Hail to different impressions smiley16

The last line...I bet against smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

i am talking of acting ability he over shadowed her in that movie for sure 

even that side actress suman ranganath or whoever over shadowed ash with her baddie character 

even rajesh khanna acted better than her 

all 3 over shadowed ash thats what i feel 

in looks of course ash was a beauty like no other 

I hope you are not dismissing her performances in these films, just to name a few. She is more than just a great beauty. 

ImageImageImageImageImage