Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

The only problem with the movie is its bad acting and   Screenplay. Everything else is just a reach. I didn’t even understand what you were trying to say about Gully Boy. Don’t remember luck by chance had any political innuendos either but I could be wrong. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m more disturbed at the fact that you willingly went out of your way to remind me that this film exists. 

What a boring movie man! 

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I’m more disturbed at the fact that you willingly went out of your way to remind me that this film exists. 

smiley3 How can you say something like this about a movie which was headlined by your grandson, Jaya? smiley24

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Not you playing evil step mother to Suhana :(

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch bhi

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I got enough disturbed for life by the "acting" of those "talented" new comers that kisi aur cheez say disturb honay ka hosh hee nahi raha. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s a new angle. Who knows. Won’t surprise me if that’s true.
Not like we have shortage of elites who fancy British Raj - but they gave us trains. smiley36

Well Zoya loves rich people and their problems. There’s nothing wrong with that. I’d rather watch her movies as entertainment than some preachy social drama. 

You can’t leave your job and go on vacation coz your girlfriend is crying - yeh mera bday fir nahi aayega Arjun. (I was like kyun be matey— Tu Kya Marne wali hai.) Aur agar Arjun clients ko handle nai karega toh tera expensive bday getaway kaise afford karega. Expensive gift nai dega tab bhi tu break up karke chali jayegi. smiley36

But glad that more n more people are realizing her short coming as filmmaker and that she is not even half as good as she gets praised. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

I have not even seen this movie, forget about finding some political meaning in it.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hain ? He was Ronnie 's father. How is she less Indian than him