Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Why tho?

SRK is at a phase where he doesn't have to worry about anything. He could do a lighter-version of a movie like Leon with his daughter. I still can't understand how a smart person like SRK allowed his daughter to do that Archies movie.

But then again, Bolly folks live in an echo-chamber, so what would we know?

He's worried about his fans hating on his daughter. Right now they are angry because after so much momentum he is doing what they see as a pity film for his daughter. They won't receive this positively.

Likely he will make it a large scale film and shoot it after another movie since Dunki 'underperformed'.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

When she improves her acting maybe they will do the movie

Maybe she should be behind the camera, not in front.

I think SRK is doing her a favor.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Why tho?

SRK is at a phase where he doesn't have to worry about anything. He could do a lighter-version of a movie like Leon with his daughter. I still can't understand how a smart person like SRK allowed his daughter to do that Archies movie.

But then again, Bolly folks live in an echo-chamber, so what would we know?

May be they want an Alia Bhatt career trajectory here..do an awful 1st movie and get written off then show them how well you can act with your 2nd movie..I am sure after all the backlash..they want a highway level performance/movie for Suhana to shut everyone the way Alia did after highway..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She must be getting acting lessons. Somewhere she didn’t considered her movie seriously. Perhaps this is his way telling her to be serious. Srk is not a person who waste money or like to hear trollers making fun of suhana. After Abram performance he wants her to improve big time. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

He's worried about his fans hating on his daughter. Right now they are angry because after so much momentum he is doing what they see as a pity film for his daughter. They won't receive this positively.

Likely he will make it a large scale film and shoot it after another movie since Dunki 'underperformed'.

Nah, I get that.

Before Archies, he could have done it. SRK's team spends so much money on Reddit/Twitter bots. It wouldn't have been difficult for him to draw favorable PR for his daughter in a film alongside him. He just had to play a bit of that typical "Indian dad" card.

He's not Mahesh Bhatt or Boney Kapoor. He's this industry unto himself. I still don't understand how he agreed for Archies. That was such a lame project. The daughter of King Khan in a wanna-be anglo movie. It's insane man.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: cougarTown

May be they want an Alia Bhatt career trajectory here..do an awful 1st movie and get written off then show them how well you can act with your 2nd movie..I am sure after all the backlash..they want a highway level performance/movie for Suhana to shut everyone the way Alia did after highway..

You can’t repeat other people’s story or journey. Alia is an exception, and after Alia there’s been massive outrage against nepotism in general, especially for those untalented ones. 

This is the best decision SRK has made. He should take it one step further and just tell his daughter to change her career altogether. It’s never going to happen for her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If Suhana wants to follow Alia does she also need to bronze ? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If Suhana wants to follow Alia does she also need to bronze ? 

Nahh.  She just needs to convince her dad to give the reins to KJo.  

Archies was not only a failure as a movie but it has also been a PR disaster for the three nepos, specially Suhana and Agastya.  While Agastya is taking the “ohh poor little me, I got rejected” approach, Suhana seems to be going the lay low route. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I suppose, Suhana learned something - hopefully valuable - from her first movie experience.

There is no need to hurry...they will do a movie together when it's the right time.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nah, I get that.

Before Archies, he could have done it. SRK's team spends so much money on Reddit/Twitter bots. It wouldn't have been difficult for him to draw favorable PR for his daughter in a film alongside him. He just had to play a bit of that typical "Indian dad" card.

He's not Mahesh Bhatt or Boney Kapoor. He's this industry unto himself. I still don't understand how he agreed for Archies. That was such a lame project. The daughter of King Khan in a wanna-be anglo movie. It's insane man.

Is it really possible for him to play the Indian dad card if his fans like to see him in larger than life roles?  I personally thought he wanted his daughter to try in the American market as well, which is why her role was mostly English and glam-centric. 

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 5 months ago