Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I might make this comment it’s own thread smiley36

i dont knw wether its a boon or curse for suhana that she looks exactly like SRK, 

when i see her, i feel like i am seeing SRK in wigsmiley36

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suhana with her money plus background could have gotten into any kind of career but she chose this so she has to be ready for all kinds of feedback. 

Yes, being a female Srk isn’t helping her at all. First of all Srk is not a conventionally good looking but that man has a charm that no one can match and we have grown to love him. It is definitely a bane for Suhana coz srk is not some yesteryear actor, even today he is very much prominent and part of big ticket films. So to see a shorter feminine version of him in a wig is very off putting and can’t take the image out of mind somehow. 

Films are a visual medium and it’s important for the actors to be visually appealing but Suhana just doesn’t have the x factor. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Suhana and Aryan’s careers will be similar to Ab jr’s, always under their father’s shadow

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joannna

Suhana with her money plus background could have gotten into any kind of career but she chose this so she has to be ready for all kinds of feedback. 

Yes, being a female Srk isn’t helping her at all. First of all Srk is not a conventionally good looking but that man has a charm that no one can match and we have grown to love him. It is definitely a bane for Suhana coz srk is not some yesteryear actor, even today he is very much prominent and part of big ticket films. So to see a shorter feminine version of him in a wig is very off putting and can’t take the image out of mind somehow. 

Films are a visual medium and it’s important for the actors to be visually appealing but Suhana just doesn’t have the x factor. 

on the other hand, aaryan is soooo charming not as much as SRK but, defiently he has bright fututre in BW if al goes well

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: elim

I can confirm most of them haven't seen the movie. Using Suhana's name for clout n cheap money from X. 

https://twitter.com/Prateek_Aaryan/status/1733476017635983417?t=nDO3X6dTt_kHBR99Vd1avQ&s=19 

aww...so he is an SRK hater...anyone surprised???smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was expected, awaited long time. Srk fans hi responsible hi iss troll ke liye. They were after Karan Johar's life for not working with king Khan during his bad days. They started this debut star trolling of Alia, sid, Varun. Later on yehi big trend ban gaya.

Ab har koi sirf likes ke liye troll hi kar raha hai smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I was accused of spreading false narratives regarding her performance on this forum from Dunky fans. So then do I own all these media outlets too smiley37

You mightsmiley37

[Post Removed]

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is nothing wrong with Suhana looking exactly like SRK. I think the issue is that most people are expecting an SRK from her when she is her own person. Hrithik might be one of the only star kid who had the best debut. It is going to take at least 3-4 films for Suhana to be known as Suhana Khan and for people to stop looking at her as SRK. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago