Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Are we just going to see her making faces at every scene for the next 100 episodes

Can the writers at least show us what she is thinking her stupid reactions are making us all annoyed.

How many days did she actually spend with Armaan 4 days ? In the resort that’s it they didn’t even get one proper date.

Arman spent much longer with Abhira can she not just get over it.

At least have a good revenge for Roohi or now she can find out about Abhira and do something about that. Arman shows no attraction yet she is just making puppy faces. The sautali sister in each generation has destroyed the show. The news writers have forgotten what they use to write

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Are we just going to see her making faces at every scene for the next 100 episodes

Can the writers at least show us what she is thinking her stupid reactions are making us all annoyed.

How many days did she actually spend with Armaan 4 days ? In the resort that’s it they didn’t even get one proper date.

Arman spent much longer with Abhira can she not just get over it.

At least have a good revenge for Roohi or now she can find out about Abhira and do something about that. Arman shows no attraction yet she is just making puppy faces. The sautali sister in each generation has destroyed the show. The news writers have forgotten what they use to write

Seriously. Can't they just give a parallel couple arc to ro-ru where they try to give a genuine second chance to their relationship. If not then what's the purpose of bringing back Rohit into the equation?
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I have started watching this show from Bachelor's party episode and truelly saying Ruhi's character does not have much aura or strong screen presence.Only emotion she is capable of making viewers feel is irritation. That is because of both her character and actor playing that role. She is just someone who eats space and irritates hell out of viewers. And top of that makers can not decide her character arch. Someday she is sacrificing her love, some day 7 step plan.smiley11

I can not understand how people defend her all the time. I mean what are you even defending .Her character does not have anything positive, she is just a manipulating witch who can not even do that properly now. Makers should just get rid of her. Since that is not possible, please decide her character. Either positive or negative. Just decide.

Garvita really needs to improves her acting skills.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

I have started watching this show from Bachelor's party episode and truelly saying Ruhi's character does not have much aura or strong screen presence.Only emotion she is capable of making viewers feel is irritation. That is because of both her character and actor playing that role. She is just someone who eats space and irritates hell out of viewers. And top of that makers can not decide her character arch. Someday she is sacrificing her love, some day 7 step plan.smiley11

I can not understand how people defend her all the time. I mean what are you even defending .Her character does not have anything positive, she is just a manipulating witch who can not even do that properly now. Makers should just get rid of her. Since that is not possible, please decide her character. Either positive or negative. Just decide.

Garvita really needs to improves her acting skills.

They defend just for the sake of defending. Her character could have been given a positive arc after mandap rejection.Before that I can understand that she was constantly getting wrong UMMEED from armaan' s side, but after that humiliating rejection at your wedding day, how can you even dream of romancing that same man??? Whatever justification CVs try to give to her behavior with those selective panic attacks, no body can deny that there was no other character ever in Rishta who was such desperate, delusional and perverted.