🌈 Rainbow day (Trigger warning: Death of a character)

Viewer Polls

Poll

I'm done with this infertility drama, so let's decide how Madhav should die on 🌈 day

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 28 days ago

Trigger warning: ⚠️ Mentioning/discussing scenarios regarding death of a character.

Hello forum waasio smiley31 I've already spoke many times against this infertility track, but it's getting dragged on and on heartlessly along with identity revelation. So let's move on to Rainbow day. I'm hellbent on transporting Madhav to afterlife since beginning (though some want it to be kaveri, Fufu or Roohi). But I choose to sacrifice Madhav and this is a fun poll on how Madhav should go and meet his Papa sa 🤣

Also I won't mind for a change if Armaan follows gen 1 route and goes away from his paraya family.

Edited by Shineeeee - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I thought by rainbow day you meant 🏳️‍🌈

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I thought by rainbow day you meant 🏳️‍🌈

Nah this generation is way too regressive, so no Pride 🏳️‍🌈

Screenshot_2024-09-18-17-40-12-15.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The 11% (4 out of 36) as of now, who voted for "some other" option. Please come forward and share your innovative ideas 💡

I've my 🍿 ready

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The 11% (4 out of 36) as of now, who voted for "some other" option. Please come forward and share your innovative ideas 💡

I've my 🍿 ready

Killed by Shivani for ruining Armaan’s life and going along with this pathetic Vidya…I voted for other…

I want her to come with Trishul and put it in his chest….sare problem ki jaar wohi hai…smiley3

Edited by leafy2022 - 28 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Killed by Shivani for ruining Armaan’s life and going along with this pathetic Vidya…I voted for other…

I want her to come with Trishul and put it in his chest….sare problem ki jaar wohi hai…smiley3

Yes!!!! This gets the 🏆

Nice one smiley20

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How's your life as Navigator yaar???😧😳😔🥴🤭

It's just been 4 days and I feel like disliking this term since eternity. 🥴 I loved the explorer tag, wth are we even navigating here to get labelled as one 🧭

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Madhav live or die kya farak padta hain?I don't care about him.He is just a waste of space.If I have to choose ,I will choose bomb blast.if he can take his wife and mother along with himsmiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Madhav live or die kya farak padta hain?I don't care about him.He is just a waste of space.If I have to choose ,I will choose bomb blast.if he can take his wife and mother along with himsmiley37

Madhav is the one I hated the most for allowing his first child to get abused since childhood 😔

So I want the makers to sacrifice him first 😁

But I'll be happy if he takes his maa and a kalank in the name of maa (Vi) along with him.

DT NOTE EDITED

This thread was closed as there is wishing death of a character ,when no such spoiler or track is provided by the makers .

This is hurtful to the community and the fans of that character .

After team discussions , it’s been decided that members may be allowed to discuss death of character . Please ensure to give trigger warnings in case of suicide etc . thread is now reopened for further discussion by members .

Edited by Sutapasima - 26 days ago