parul as swarna was positive

niyati as swarna was negative

the reason parul quit was she dont want to play negative

yeah parul is known actress she will not be ready play evil sas 😄
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 20 days ago

Following this revelation news I've come across another one disturbing gossip. Abhira will get to know about her half brother and step father, then she'll try to search for them🤞 Fingers crossed coz I'll really be in peace knowing said stepfather is in afterlife. The makers can just bring Fl's half brother back if they want but not himsmiley38

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-107522-a

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Following this revelation news I've come across another one disturbing gossip. Abhira will get to know about her half brother and step father, then she'll try to search for them🤞 Fingers crossed coz I'll really be in peace knowing said stepfather is in afterlife. The makers can just bring Fl's half brother back if they want but not himsmiley38

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-107522-a

serial gossip is fake Don't trust that 🙂
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

serial gossip is fake Don't trust that 🙂

Then that's great 👍 But many times they do give correct stuff regarding the upcoming events, even Abhira singing O kanha song was also published there.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Then that's great 👍 But many times they do give correct stuff regarding the upcoming events, even Abhira singing O kanha song was also published there.

yeah they just guess all possible tracks and write an article in that atleast one will turn true 😄
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah they just guess all possible tracks and write an article in that atleast one will turn true 😄

Must say, their imagination is more creative than the writers.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Must say, their imagination is more creative than the writers.

i agree smiley36 they are better writers smiley36
Mandeep123 thumbnail
Yes, Parul was awesome as Swarna. Her entry scene too was amazing. It was in temple. I can't forget that scene. Hina's character was making an exit and the way they symbolically showed Swarna entering in Naira's life. Though cvz later ruined her character. Iove Niyati as well.She too looks great with Manish/ Sachin. Both are great actors, specially Sachin
Nishallove55 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago
I feel swarna has loved sirat more then naira because she was maniah second wife so was sirat kartiks second wife. Ane she feels arohi should have gotten more love then akshara because her actual son didn’t get. I feel swarna is a grey shade character
Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago
I think it's more about cvz messing the script around her character. They couldn't write her character arch properly and then it became a permanent damage for example she played a crucial role in provoking Manish to banish Akshra to appease Ruhi. The similar damage they did to Manjari's character and then they forgot to give a proper closure to her character.