Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago
I was really hoping that reveal be initiated by Abhira during the case where she sees that Ruhi had done this before according to the witnesses but the case was dismissed by family and an adult had taken the blame. This way when IR happens, the main thing is already cleared out and no one in the Goenka family will let Ruhi bully Abhira.
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 days ago

Nahi hua reveal. I dunno why I hoped that we'll get to see a long overdue identity reveal.

Abhira's mum never teaching her daughter the OG bhajan seems unlikely.

Anyways, now the plot is overcooked, so I fear instead of delicious pulao we'll get tepid khichdi.

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I want Manish and Swarna to do Kanyadaan of Abhira, knowing that she is Akshara's little one.

And this is going to be a BIG Shock for Dragonsa. not to mention the entire poddar family. For Ruhi its going to be yet another reason to hate Abhira even more.

I believe Swarna had tears in her eyes too, when she heard Abhira singing "O Kanha"............. all said and done, it was Naira who first started singing the song in the Goenka House, so not just Akshu's but also Naira's memories are attached to that song. And she will melt I am sure when she learns that Abhira is Akshara's daughter, just like she used to dote on Abhir.

Her support of Ruhi against Abhira is about insider and outsider. Once she knows Abhira is a Goenka child, her stance will change. In effect Swarna knows that Ruhi is a neurotic child, and she keeps protecting her because of this very neurotic behaviour.