Abhira's identity revelation will happen on the wedding day?

Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

I think the promo is misleading. Abhira will sing Akshra's hymn but somehow Manish and Ruhi won't be able to reach out the truth and it will get subsided. In the coming episodes we will have two stupid days dedicated to Janmashtami haandi and dance performances. Post which we will get to see Manish gifting Akshara 's wedding dress to Abhira. I think the wedding attire chosen by Dadisa will be spoiled by Ruhi and then Abhira would wear Akshara 's dress. The truth will be revealed before Bidaai. I liked this track though I don't want it to be Ruhi who gets to know the truth first. Besides I don't want Ruhi and Swarna to be hell bent on hiding Abhira's truth from Manish. For a change cvz shall show Ruhi regretting her decision to get Akshra banished from Goyenka empire.

Edited by Mandeep123 - 20 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Mandeep123

I think the promo is misleading. Abhira will sing Akshra's hymn but somehow Manish and Ruhi won't be able to reach out the truth and it will get subsided. In the coming episodes we will have two stupid days dedicated to Janmashtami haandi and dance performances. Post which we will get to see Manish gifting Akshara 's wedding dress to Abhira. I think the wedding attire chosen by Dadisa will be spoiled by Ruhi and then Abhira would wear Akshara 's dress. The truth will be revealed before Bidaai. I liked this track though I don't want it to be Ruhi who gets to know the truth first. Besides I don't want Ruhi and Swarna to be hell bent on hiding Abhira's truth from Manish. For a change cvz shall show Ruhi regretting her decision to get Akshra banished from Goyenka empire.

I don't think itni jaldi Manish ko kuch pata chalega. The cruela parnaani and her immoral natin may get to know and expecting good things from them in this generation is crimesmiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hona chahiye for good fireworks. 🎇

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I don't think itni jaldi Manish ko kuch pata chalega. The cruela parnaani and her immoral natin may get to know and expecting good things from them in this generation is crimesmiley36

swarna is not negative

swarna too loves naira a lot

i am sure she will love naira ki naatin too

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tellytalks

swarna is not negative

swarna too loves naira a lot

i am sure she will love naira ki naatin too

since i saw this comment just want to ask what exactly she did in gen 2 that ppl hate her so much 😂 gen 3 she only gave wierd gyaans other than that she has not done anything major compared to what BP has done😄
Edited by firewings_diya - 20 days ago
tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

since i saw this comment just want to ask what exactly she did in gen 2 that ppl hate her so much 😂 gen 3 she only gave wierd gyaans other than that she has not done anything major compared to what BP has done😄

i hated her voice jis tarah se chillati hai anupama bhi sharma jaaye

https://youtube.com/shorts/gmjXt6V7YB8?si=vw3h_IYy3aarHhTv

but she was good with anger issues she loved naira like a mom see this beautiful bond

https://youtu.be/wHGmu442H0Q?si=0RKASklsa74kMxzE

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i hated her voice jis tarah se chillati hai anupama bhi sharma jaaye

https://youtube.com/shorts/gmjXt6V7YB8?si=vw3h_IYy3aarHhTv

but she was good with anger issues she loved naira like a mom see this beautiful bond

https://youtu.be/wHGmu442H0Q?si=0RKASklsa74kMxzE

woh swarna ka face change hua hai 😄 i can not imagine parul playing this evil sas. She was good in bidai 😄
tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

woh swarna ka face change hua hai 😄 i can not imagine parul playing this evil sas. She was good in bidai 😄

ha ye likhna bhool gayi mai swarna was loved whwn parul played it the moment niyati played swarna people started ahting her because niyati as swarna was so evil

she (niyati) literally did too much wrong to naira

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ha ye likhna bhool gayi mai swarna was loved whwn parul played it the moment niyati played swarna people started ahting her because niyati as swarna was so evil

she (niyati) literally did too much wrong to naira

i see may be parul left the show as she don't wanted to play such roles 😄 or was there any reason why she left ?
tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

parul as swarna was positive

niyati as swarna was negative

the reason parul quit was she dont want to play negative