🌈 Rainbow day (Trigger warning: Death of a character) - Page 2

Viewer Polls

Poll

I'm done with this infertility drama, so let's decide how Madhav should die on 🌈 day

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

I can imagine the obsessive Ruhi poisoning the old man when he opposes her marriage to Armaan smiley13

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I can imagine the obsessive Ruhi poisoning the old man when he opposes her marriage to Armaan smiley13

I never imagined mods participating in my poll 😂😂. I've mentioned the trigger warning as per your instructions and I'll take care to add trigger warnings in future 👍

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Also I didn't know that we can't promote groups here⚠️, saw you've edited out promotion of the group. Will keep in mind 👍

Edited by Shineeeee - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I never imagined mods participating in my poll 😂😂. I've mentioned the trigger warning as per your instructions and I'll take care to add trigger warnings in future 👍

You are right , the DT may or may not participate in viewer polls . I posted to bump the thread after reopening…. as our team took time to discuss the issue…and the thread was locked for almost a day . So ….

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

We should have a poll. Kiska Ram Naam Satya hai hone wala hai.

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

We should have a poll. Kiska Ram Naam Satya hai hone wala hai.

My hate for Madhav blinds me from looking at any possibility of other Poddars 😉🤣🤣🤣