Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I wonder with what rights they call other members velle, while they themselves are so vellas to sit and read the discussions and comment on them!!!

And why do they behave as if this is their private property!!! This is a public forum!!!

Koi move on kare ya na kare inka kya jaa raha hai!!! Am i banned to watch gen 4, if i am a gen 3 fan?? Kya faltu logic lagake baithe hai log yahan!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

velle is today. 2 days back cockroaches and spl thread for pesticide control. Is there any sense for real vs reel dealing of people. We have right to mock any character as anything as it's shown according to episode. There too we are using words carefully. So mocking a character we are personally mocked. In the name of public forum daily humiliation at personal level for a show. And spl categorization of s3 fans. There is no move on as it's drag on from 15 yrs in story if they show a past bit it connects s1 Or s2 Or s3 story related or a couple . Story is continuation never stopped so it's only go ahead carry the past story. Freshers see as fresh story but past is linked always.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

They keep moral policing others about moving on and then they themselves get involved in discussions..

Bechare makers ki tarah bohot confused hai.. 😒😒

Which also means that they don't want to feel left out in these discussions. 🥹

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

velle is today. 2 days back cockroaches and spl thread for pesticide control. Is there any sense for real vs reel dealing of people. We have right to mock any character as anything as it's shown according to episode. There too we are using words carefully. So mocking a character we are personally mocked. In the name of public forum daily humiliation at personal level for a show. And spl categorization of s3 fans. There is no move on as it's drag on from 15 yrs in story if they show a past bit it connects s1 Or s2 Or s3 story related or a couple . Story is continuation never stopped so it's only go ahead carry the past story. Freshers see as fresh story but past is linked always.

But calling abhira as abheera is heinous crime and calling her as freeloader too. Calling abhira as babypama is also big crime. But calling real ppl as cockroach, salty fans is not a big crime enough that ppl need to bother.

Show main galath hotha hai toh dange chalthe hai. Reality main real ppl ko group main mock karke harrass karthe waqt kuch problem nahi hotha. Why gen 3 fans should move on when gen 1 fans are still watching this show because of og akshara. Have we ever said anyone that oh you love her father that's why you are blind like how we are getting taunts that you hate her father that's why you do not like her.

Ab bolo who has not moved on ? People who still bring gen 3 character and try to typecast others opinion by saying failed ship fan or lota fan or salty fan or people who just have fun discussion by peacefully discussing among ourselves about how bad the narratives are.

Edited by firewings_diya - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

But calling abhira as abheera is heinous crime and calling her as freeloader too. Calling abhira as babypama is also big crime. But calling real ppl as cockroach, salty fans is not a big crime enough that ppl need to bother.

Show main galath hotha hai toh dange chalthe hai. Reality main real ppl ko group main mock karke harrass karthe waqt kuch problem nahi hotha. Why gen 3 fans should move on when gen 1 fans are still watching this show because of og akshara. Have we ever said anyone that oh you love her father that's why you are blind like how we are getting taunts that you hate her father that's why you do not like her.

I know the difference reel vs real as the show is not related to my blood family. I take them as fiction only 🤣
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

I didn't know members in here can troll a certain set of group openly. Have the rules changed?

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I know the difference reel vs real as the show is not related to my blood family. I take them as fiction only 🤣

Not everyone here could understand the difference though.

The irony of being woke and sensitive for fictional characters and at the same time calling real people demeaning terms lol.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Na meher iss show ke character are our kids how can we not love our kids. Beblee hai hum sabki you should focus more on this kid than your kids. Tumhare kids apne aap seekh jayenge 22 yearls adult girl is abhi bhi baby sharma hai. You should focus more on her smiley24

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Moral policing others doesn't suit people who don't practise what they preach. smiley36

If we can't dicuss about a character either positively or negatively then what is the whole point of having this very forum lmao.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Not everyone here could understand the difference though.

The irony of being woke and sensitive for fictional characters and at the same time calling real people demeaning terms lol.

if a pov is not matching give respect and stay apart. Why to force on others or mock personally. This forum is not for a separate series. Yrkhh forums means 15 yrs ka story.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Moral policing others doesn't suit people who don't practise what they preach. smiley36

If we can't dicuss about a character either positively or negatively then what is the whole point of having this very forum lmao.

Well we can discuss both positive and negative but not discuss negatively for one certain character and her to be husband and her father and momma.

Baaki can give whatever degrading terms for the villain, actor playing the villian, and real people who have different opinion. Just some very basic rules we need to upgrade our system 😒🙄😅