Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 21 days ago

Thanks for thr link smiley36this was epic sp tagging og abhira fan accounts to get their attention for new gen smiley36 just proved my post above where i said sp wanted this name because of the popularity associated to it smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzBiTBFsAc1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Uski beti hoti toh anger issues aur akad aur selfishness ki bhandar hoti. Thank God she God away from that B***a pagalkhana

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

So that is why Abhira's name is being misspelled from so many days? Because l*ta fd is mad at the makers from including their ship name in Abhira's name? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

smiley37smiley37 this message will never be too short lol
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I was talking with someone else and we were peacefully discussing our point of views.

@bold : Life stops for None and moving on doesn’t mean forgetting morons.

They keep moral policing others about moving on and then they themselves get involved in discussions..

Bechare makers ki tarah bohot confused hai.. 😒😒

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I was talking with someone else and we were peacefully discussing our point of views.

@bold : Life stops for None and moving on doesn’t mean forgetting morons.

This an open discussion forum where every individual can put forth his/her point of view. Is the discussion on Gen 3 allowed now? Is it allowed to discuss a character whose name wasn't mentioned in the episode?

@mods

Edited by ShadowImbue - 21 days ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

This an open discussion forum where every individual can put forth his/her point of view. Is the discussion on Gen 3 allowed now? Is it allowed to discuss a character whose name wasn't mentioned in the episode?

@mods

even i want to discuss about ABHIRA SHARMA’s FATHER AKA ABHINAV SHARMA …..Let us know if gen3 discussion is allowed?

@mods

Edited by Annabethhoney - 21 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

More than gen 3 discussion please let us know for how many more days we need to tolerate mocking, bullying and moral policing in this forum. I wonder how talking about fictional show is worse than talking about real ppl and giving taunts to ask them not to come here is okay. Please convert this forum to private forum and include only those who can not ignore other people so that atleast we can avoid entering this forum.

As far as i know ppl who are here have spent their own money to buy a phone, internet and also spending their own time to type. Is there any special subscriptions they are expected to buy in IF in order to ensure that people can not moral police us. If yes we can happily either buy it or shift it to other platform which atleast gives freedom of speech without these hassle.

Thanks,

Diya

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

More than gen 3 discussion please let us know for how many more days we need to tolerate mocking, bullying and moral policing in this forum. I wonder how talking about fictional show is worse than talking about real ppl and giving taunts to ask them not to come here is okay. Please convert this forum to private forum and include only those who can not ignore other people so that atleast we can avoid entering this forum.

As far as i know ppl who are here have spent their own money to buy a phone, internet and also spending their own time to type. Is there any special subscriptions they are expected to buy in IF in order to ensure that people can not moral police us. If yes we can happily either buy it or shift it to other platform which atleast gives freedom of speech without these hassle.

Thanks,

Diya

I wonder with what rights they call other members velle, while they themselves are so vellas to sit and read the discussions and comment on them!!!

And why do they behave as if this is their private property!!! This is a public forum!!!

Koi move on kare ya na kare inka kya jaa raha hai!!! Am i banned to watch gen 4, if i am a gen 3 fan?? Kya faltu logic lagake baithe hai log yahan!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Thanks,

Diya

lol bade aaye old gen3 viewers ko Gyan Dene Wale

Lota couple and manyuuu se fursat nhi unko and when someone points out writing flaw in story people get so defensive here. Kyu bhai is it rule of India forums ki harshad chopra or arohi actress should be bashed along with ruhi actress the small kid and garvita/adult Ruhi but no word should be spoken against samridhi/abhira/and her onscreen fatherji Jay Soni? If there is rule such that please let us know

Other day I made a joke that like Manish said in epi abhi arohi got married they will show akshanav for married in Jaipur palace. Bhai isme kya offensive tha that was edited. Some people here are bashing small kids and a certain actor is mocked evey single min here nope mods dgaf

Site issues thread mein mods /Vijay are replying it's just they are ignoring the members grievances and yrkkh forum topic. Fine please ignore but then let members handle their arguments we don't want any warning note or WL for petty things. Fair deal mods/Vijay?

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 21 days ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.