Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Her lecture was valid but I have a question? What made her forgive ruhi instantly, knowing that she deliberately fooled her laadla pota in order to do gulu gulu with her sautela ganda khoon pota?

Didn't I mention, ignore Kv behavior till today as this is her ww sequence atleast for now. She mentioned Vi, Manisha and Kaajal and left out Ruhi..

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Didn't I mention, ignore Kv behavior till today as this is her ww sequence atleast for now. She mentioned Vi, Manisha and Kaajal and left out Ruhi..

I think she will not let this marriage happen and separation will take place between abhimaansmiley28 Can't trust this wahiyaat budhiya anymore...
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1823899162079027324?t=5vEbV0ONTKxemXs9zp-ykw&s=19

This is so symbolic of their journey.. Loved the idea❤

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1823899162079027324
the symbol of their love 🥹🫶🏼🐢

Originally posted by: Sa7861

if both, anupama and yrkkh, families are coming together based on the precap, then poor abhira is gonna be traumatized seeing toshu 😂

How is toshu supposed to enact, obsessed lover to abhira Or wahiyat beta to upmasmiley37? ?

Can anyone decode kajal's expression today? What this woman is even thinking to do and why the hell was she giving such looks to her husband when kaveri announced the grand wedding?

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

did kaveri excuse ruhi Or still keeping her in line checking her all time. She didn't keep her on head just giving her space. It's all for rohit she is doing. She didn't like ar going away from home easily. She will be bad if she let him go. So pulled him back home in the name of shadi. Dadi bent her zidd for rohits zidd.Abhira ar mind words are correct their fears are coming true not their dreams. If they let go that fears it's good road ahead if not ulta hojayega on their head
So if Ab is wearing green red outfit for rakshabandan then what is the red outfit for?
this jar they showed when abhira stayed in hostel room with friend and jar was empty now plant 🌱 grown in it. Their growing bond slowly and steadily.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

How is toshu supposed to enact, obsessed lover to abhira Or wahiyat beta to upmasmiley37? ?

Omg Toshu will come Abhira will think Itni Jaldi bacche or sundar biwi mil gai

and kachhua armaan abhi tak kuch kiya hi nahi