Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change I liked KP lecturing about shaadi and how you canโ€™t like someone instantly. I like the fact she was clear enough what Ab should expect from her and vice versa.

True. If we ignore Kv behaviour till before the lecture, all that she said made perfect sense and the dialogues were actually good.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not Kv questioning Ab/ Ar on the logic of the grand plan of staying in the OH waiting for Kv to change her mind. Where have I seen that before? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1823766242567840164?t=xcu6KqPazlFSPRIQcgzqBw&s=19

Anupama had like 3-4 types of udaan between abhimaan divorce and permission to remarry smiley39

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

MG Ab and Manisha already know her truth. Today even surekha was giving her looks. Bas Ro pagal ko hi kich samj nahi raha.

she is struck there only rest all moved ahead. As we mock her more they take that negative publicity happily. If ruhi danced happily what's left in story. Dadi too gave good lecture which is needed for this generation holding the riste either pati Or family in shadi with patience. She gave examples of vidya, chachi and kajal who adjusted under dadi and 2 generations before. It's upto the couple next how they hold it. Dadi said I will be with patience I doubt she needs everything according to her wishes any day. Abhira if adjusted it's fine an example to new generation how to handle everything which I too want to see. For this elders should not poke or intrude and give respect to kids not thopo decisions on them. but if it goes ulta the same separation saga. As of now shadi coming so everything is sweet only. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1823766242567840164?t=xcu6KqPazlFSPRIQcgzqBw&s=19

Anupama had like 3-4 types of udaan between abhimaan divorce and permission to remarry smiley39

exactly how many promos will they get for he exact same story.. why can't we get like ONE???? smiley7smiley7

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

if both, anupama and yrkkh, families are coming together based on the precap, then poor abhira is gonna be traumatized seeing toshu ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1823897602967941596
i love them so much ๐Ÿฅนโ™ฅ๏ธ

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

True. If we ignore Kv behaviour till before the lecture, all that she said made perfect sense and the dialogues were actually good.

Her lecture was valid but I have a question? What made her forgive ruhi instantly, knowing that she deliberately fooled her laadla pota in order to do gulu gulu with her sautela ganda khoon pota?

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

MG looked real impressed with Kv todaysmiley16

if hd taught his kids anything properly 3 generations wont be any khaands.
Solitudelover thumbnail

Kv mentioned Vi, Manisha and Kaajal when giving the examples but left out Ruhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Brilliant thought by writers. Any praise there and the entire looong ww sequence would have been rejected.