Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I wasn't expecting a temple wedding after the hospital wedding they already had lol.. That was about as simple as it could've been for the leads for their first wedding! But now that Rohit has softened (hopefully it will last) I don't see what else could take Armaan out of the house and keep him away from the firm enough to let it be taken over by phuphu smiley5

Either his mumma's truth or some professional issue abhira will have with rohit, upsetting dadi

Originally posted by: Susi26

Dil jeet liya aap dadi sa smiley32smiley40.. not because of accepting Abhimaan’s marriage, but because the way you gave gyaan to that bhagoda couple smiley36. Sherni pherni Abhira kaha gayi.. aaj billi banker hath jodke aashirvaad maang rahi thi smiley37. If she had this sense earlier, Dadi would have accepted her long before.

We don’t know what is cooking in dadi’s mind, but her words about relationships and family is very true. I’m done with Ruhi’s umeed. Now everyone is happy except Ruhi.smiley44

ruhis umeed hasil shadi hone nahi dungi all echoed. Mental will not do anything . It's all like her mothers words only 🤣 . If she does something she will lose everything again. Remember leads to excuse her mom wo telling much out to families and everything was in between them then. Same nostalgia I am getting.

She lost her nose ring while running after rohit and given by abhira to safe guard it. It's her ijjat as bahu and biwi only. Rohit and ar saw it.20240815_102845-COLLAGE.jpg

Today another scene came in .losing nose ring in her madness Or so called zidd of obsession. How long one emotion sells from Her side .will dadi Or rohit accept her easily if caught.20240815_102542-COLLAGE.jpg

It's an open secret to poddars what ruhi is.

Today's dadis lecture on holding riste is superb. Dadi tested abhira ar till now keeping her in out house . She didn't forget the mistakes she did. She never accepted it too. Because it's all dadis mistakes she thinks. Mera sabr tooth gaya this is what she is waiting for. Let it break karke. Abhira didn't hold dadi yesterday she thought of arman too. And ran for shadi making all run after her everyone having their own motto no doubts. Is that a family stays or how you pull a son or family out of that house. Is this a son should leave house when everyone is against.My cousin waited for 7 yrs in acceptance and he got everyone.My hubbys cousin waited 1 yr but didn't get acceptance. They are alone none with them.

If only goenkas were strict in holding their betis nonsense never happened.Manish gave that chooth amd freedom to his kids that from s2 till now nonsense only dragged.

20240815_082800-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi bent her zidd though she accepted for rohits wishes or ar happiness. But she didn't let them separate from family. She is the one who holds everyone strictly like coconut outside hard but melts from inside. Her harshness can be the due to situations amd and experience. Today dadi won my heart giving her nod to their shadi.

20240815_082859-COLLAGE.jpg

She is not faking it as full acceptance but told abhira to win the place slowly. Her examples of vidya, kajal, manisha differences is normal things in any household but dadi kept the family in tact not like goenkas broken.Dadis arguments will be there but there is adjustment too. Vidya and ruhi are same for dadi to accept immediately we can't question on what basis she likes. Because of abhira arguing with dadi daily fights happened. Dadi told the same again jab se ayi hi mujhe neend nahi hi for that ar said that's why I am staying away 🤣. So he wants to maintain shanti in that house by staying away from rohit pacifying him and dadi. As dadi pulled in again aa byl mujhe maar types next. Why didn't ar abhira take dadis blessings today when she accepted them at last. Did they edit it.20240815_082700-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar abhira fears in gazebo will be proven correct because of rohit she is accepting, if something happened in between them itd blames on her. So basically dadi wants to stay them adjusted fight for situations and themselves and stay together too. Ghumar has to be there na. 🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

Rohit saved arman on road today. It's good gesture this will be reminded by ar next no doubt today he didn't pay attention in his worry on abhira. If a spat comes abhira vs Rohit, ar himself will say this.

Ar words to dadi aap mujhpe ehsan pehle bhi kiye the 🤣🤣 back to his drop modd on dadi. One day he will bark in the affect of abhiras words on head another day drops it. His character growth is dadi ke peeche se abhira ke peeche means shouting on abhira to shouting on dadi. So any day he gets mind words and stand for them whom he choses as priority either dadi Or abhira. 20240815_081323-COLLAGE.jpg

Madhav has recreated brothers bond which was thick earlier In childhood showing photos. So rohit is slowly holding ar though his anger is there still. But rohit only wanted this shadi to kick ar aside from ruhi which is a plus to abhimaan and ruhi still having umeed jaap. Screenshot_2024-08-11-06-56-56-825_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Dadis many words too echoed so i dont trust her easily as it's all for rohit and ruhi.

Ruhi tried to destroy everything by telling truth of abhira ar run away shadi leaving home. But dadi saved it in her way.

20240810_174459-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar when abhira accepted him went in dulha dulhan attires in front of dadi. But their shadi is shown anulled.

Mandir shadi planned but gone in bin with dadi kidnapping abhira.

Third time thu thu thu hojayega 🤣

Fufas plan of abhira ar shadi ho jaye aur ar ghar chod ke abhira ke liye chale jaye, rohit ko firm mein side karke poddar firm hasil karne ka plan is working in first step it seems. Kajal looked at fufa when dadi accepted their shadi.

Fufa ka umeed and hasil may become true rather than ruhis hasil amd umeed 🤣 both are blood related it seems. 🤓

Abhira gave money to dadi not directly when her first salary came and dadi didn't take it as her wgo hurt. Abhira didn't give in hand dadi e aap ke liye. So abhira forcibly kept money in her tijori later. Yesterday too she entered on her own forcibly in the name of dulhan chunni so forced acceptance only again.

Abhiras wishes on gowri puja done with dadi accepting for shadi. Dadis wishes are still there abhira should leave ar and go away 🤣.

Did they pray God shadi hojaye. May be coming next 🤣

Badhai ho shadi is coming.

20240815_082848-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Either his mumma's truth or some professional issue abhira will have with rohit, upsetting dadi

head of law firm only because she will say he is not competent enough like arman 🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kidnapping drama was OTT but liked most of the things Dadi said at the end today , relationships are not build in a day , both the parties need to work on it to make the relationship stronger and better,AA seems to understand this and will work on it too. Am happy Dadi is not acting (never expected she will) and genuinely giving their relationship a chance.Abhira is proven right again for waiting for Ashirwad and acceptance of family. Breaking relationships is easy than building them and this is ristha also with UMEED 😂

IK she has been mean ,unreasonable and evil too sometimes ,call me a flipper but am still looking fwd for Kavira scenes😜 . Dadi cared for Abhira before too but they ruined their bond too for drama, Dadi ki redemption we can’t expect but she accepting Abhira wholeheartedly will be her redemption but as she said that doesn’t mean they won’t have arguments anymore 😂.

But I still can’t forgive her behaviour with Armaan ,she will slowly accept Abhira and love her genuinely. But she needs to apologise to Armaan for the way she treated him all his life. I hope they don’t forget to bring back Shivani track and one more round of sunaofy dadi by Armaan but for him and his mother this time.

Itna kuch nahi hoga .. kidnapping was oTT . Matlab she has kidnappers in dial who can do her bidding whenever she wants

what racket is she running .

there are many tracks to be developed last 3 months they have been fighting in gazebo . Aaj they used the living room wala set .. else they could have given it on rent to someone else

Armaan’bedroom set has been taken over by Ru Ro .

But the tracks on the eligibility of Armaan over Rohit .. Kaveri can stop Armaan ,But can she stop Abhira from taking cases against Rohit

The biggest card Abhira being Manish Goenka ki legitimate great grand daughter .. goenka himself might be poor but does that mean .. abhira’s real mama Kairav Goenka is poor .. plus the other udaipur relatives like Singhania and maheshwari.

These are all tracks that can be played out for a very long time .. if they show the wedding and put the whole family in one set

Abhira and Ruhi cat fights

Rohit getting entangled with Sanjay Bansal .

Shivani might as well be forgotten ..

Then so many other cousins will have to get married .. Charu is sitting idle for ages tab se ruhi and Abhira are wearing wedding lehangas

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Itna kuch nahi hoga .. kidnapping was oTT . Matlab she has kidnappers in dial who can do her bidding whenever she wants

what racket is she running .

there are many tracks to be developed last 3 months they have Ben fighting in gazebo . Aaj they used the living room wala set .. else they could have given it on rent to someone else

Armaan’bedroom set has been taken over by Ru Ro .

But the tracks on the eligibility of Armaan over Rohit .. Kaveri can stop Armaan But can she stop Abhira from taking cases against Rohit

The biggest card Abhira being Manish Goenka ki legitimate great grand daughter .. goenka himself might be poor but does that mean .. abhira’s real mama Kairav Goenka is poor .. plus the other udaipur relatives like Singhania and maheshwari.

These are all tracks that can be played out for a very long time .. if they show the wedding and put the whole family in one set

Abhira and Ruhi cat fights

Rohit getting entangled with Sanjay Bansal .

Shivani might as well be forgotten ..

Then so many other cousins will have to get married .. Charu is sitting idle for ages

today I too thought dadi is a don.She kept an eye keeper on ar ruhi abhira in mussoorie, got videos on road and screen. What all she saw ladders crossing amd and going out. Today kidnap on road too. Ruhi should open her eyes dadi will do anything for family to be tact

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kidnapping drama was OTT but liked most of the things Dadi said at the end today , relationships are not build in a day , both the parties need to work on it to make the relationship stronger and better,AA seems to understand this and will work on it too. Am happy Dadi is not acting (never expected she will) and genuinely giving their relationship a chance.Abhira is proven right again for waiting for Ashirwad and acceptance of family. Breaking relationships is easy than building them and this is ristha also with UMEED 😂

IK she has been mean ,unreasonable and evil too sometimes ,call me a flipper but am still looking fwd for Kavira scenes😜 . Dadi cared for Abhira before too but they ruined their bond too for drama, Dadi ki redemption we can’t expect but she accepting Abhira wholeheartedly will be her redemption but as she said that doesn’t mean they won’t have arguments anymore 😂.

But I still can’t forgive her behaviour with Armaan ,she will slowly accept Abhira and love her genuinely. But she needs to apologise to Armaan for the way she treated him all his life. I hope they don’t forget to bring back Shivani track and one more round of sunaofy dadi by Armaan but for him and his mother this time.

At bold- Yep. Atleast now she wont be under the guilt of seperating Armaan from his family. Shukr hai🙏🙏🙏. Kaveri cannot be trusted completely. But atleast her intentions are not that pathetic like that characterless woman Ruhi🤮🤮🤮.. This sautela vs apna debate will again pop up. Probably after their shaadi.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today I too thought dadi is a don.She kept an eye keeper on ar ruhi abhira in mussoorie, got videos on road and screen. What all she saw ladders crossing amd and going out. Today kidnap on road too. Ruhi should open her eyes dadi will do anything for family to be tact

exactly Kaveri being so sharp against Abhira .. and so clueless against Ruhi is not fitting at all

Kaku always knew what Pakhi wants .. and used it to her advantage.. but Kaveri not reading Ruhi correctly whereas manisha and now Vidya can do it

Today Surekha stopped Ruhi .. because she comes from a decent family not like suwarna .. with Rohit back the doors to Armaan are forever closed for her ..