Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

I hope Abhira gets kaleerein with customized turtles to honor the symbol of their love. That would be nice touch I think

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ruhi - UMEED HAI..U.M.E.E.D

Me -

Still searching...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

For everyone to know that how Armaan is khusboomaan for Abhira, she is khushboomati for Kaveri - I am telling you the true ship for this season is Kavira only - jitna Abhira Kaveri se pyaar karti hai, utna shayad Armaan bhi Kaveri se pyaar nahi karta smiley37

Kavira was my ship too for like 3-4 months into the show, but then they had to make Kaveri vile as hell. smiley39

Abhira and Kaveri are weirdly obsessed with eachother. That woman has flashbacks of the abhira she sees in her dream smiley37smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is a comedy now seriously…smiley37smiley37

If someone wants to have fun itv serial ask them to watch Ruhi …😹

Banned word edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Bold: Yeah tomorrow they can highly show her conversing with Fufa that she had to do the drama for so and so reason.

And if that happens, fufu ll change sides. Fufu ll be with Ab-AR only if dadisa is against them.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv explained the real reason of agreeing to the marriage. "Abhira ab ghar mein aa sakti hai". She is just plain tired of conducting the round tables and court kacheri from the portico.. 😃

This I am 💯 sure of. Bechari was exhausted standing outside and giving lectures smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I wasn't expecting a temple wedding after the hospital wedding they already had lol.. That was about as simple as it could've been for the leads for their first wedding! But now that Rohit has softened (hopefully it will last) I don't see what else could take Armaan out of the house and keep him away from the firm enough to let it be taken over by phuphu smiley5

Not right now. But rishta weddings typically go for a month, and 2-3 months is enough time to show Rohit being insecure of armaan in the professional space. Like he had already spoken about how armaan handling things on his behalf made him feel incompetent, they just have to dig into that. Major clients asking armaan to represent them instead of him, armaan helping win cases at the last moment, ans things like that. Phuphasa can lagao aag main ghee from the side. Even before abhira was in the picture, kaveri always meant to hand the firm over to rohit. She realises that Rohit will never be able to shine professionally till armaan is in the picture, and pulls a hum saath saath hain type exile.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Her lecture was valid but I have a question? What made her forgive ruhi instantly, knowing that she deliberately fooled her laadla pota in order to do gulu gulu with her sautela ganda khoon pota?

Coz said ladla pota said he was still in looove with said delulu auratsmiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not right now. But rishta weddings typically go for a month, and 2-3 months is enough time to show Rohit being insecure of armaan in the professional space. Like he had already spoken about how armaan handling things on his behalf made him feel incompetent, they just have to dig into that. Major clients asking armaan to represent them instead of him, armaan helping win cases at the last moment, ans things like that. Phuphasa can lagao aag main ghee from the side. Even before abhira was in the picture, kaveri always meant to hand the firm over to rohit. She realises that Rohit will never be able to shine professionally till armaan is in the picture, and pulls a hum saath saath hain type exile.

Thathasthu! I'd love it if it played out just as is! smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kavira was my ship too for like 3-4 months into the show, but then they had to make Kaveri vile as hell. smiley39

Abhira and Kaveri are weirdly obsessed with eachother. That woman has flashbacks of the abhira she sees in her dream smiley37smiley37

I am still maintaining that KV and Abhira are more obsessed with each other than any other character. I am telling you the true triangle of the show is Ab - KV - Armaansmiley37(Ruhi is the only sidey - uska kaam hai story ko badhana. She actually has no other wajood in the storysmiley36)