Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waqt bhi hai aur mauka bhi.. gunjaayish bhi hai aur umeed bhi smiley37smiley37smiley37

I swear is ladki ka KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA smiley44smiley44smiley44

Is she expecting her previous na honewaali shaadhi ka mandapwaale stunt smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi mata ki hope abhi bhi zinda hain aur time bhi wah smiley18 makers last Tak humhe soch main hi rakhenge shadi hogi ya nahi smiley29

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Did the teej scenes come today ????

Hope they are not edited !

Kal hoga shayad..Rakhi episode Monday keliye hai..Hope they give some other precap scene too..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I hope Dukhmukh has EMA with Craperi in the Mahacringeam.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope Dukhmukh has EMA with Craperi in the Mahacringeam.

Haww tum jealous nahi hogi seeing dukhmukh with toffee girl

Yuvraj is pretending to be Tosu to hide from the police. In the Mahacringeam he will execute his master plan of finishing off both Poo-Dars and TamaShahs for good to avenge his insult.

he won't be there in that function that's easy to get rid of yuvraj image of new toshu ๐Ÿ˜‚
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Haww tum jealous nahi hogi seeing dukhmukh with toffee girl

Nahi ulta khush hongi as Iโ€™ve been advocating this for the longest of times smiley42

I literally ship him with every elderly woman in MAA smiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yuvraj is pretending to be Tosu to hide from the police. In the Mahacringeam he will execute his master plan of finishing off both Poo-Dars and TamaShahs for good to avenge his insult.

Ha correct .. he ran off to amreeka .. killed of Toshu .. woh achha neech insaan and is now saying he had a change of face .

but jo bhi karey .. he canโ€™t create that level of kalesh as kaand master .. tamashah is happy to get 2 newbies to act as his assistants because the earlier 2 were over shadowing him.. in leaps n bounds .. he was just playing a younger dukhmukh to their kaands. Now heโ€™s master blaster

Tumne dekha flag hoisting me .. 2 couples or leads posed with shahi paneer

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Ruhi mata ki hope abhi bhi zinda hain aur time bhi wah smiley18 makers last Tak humhe soch main hi rakhenge shadi hogi ya nahi smiley29

don't hold dogs tail crossing river,it will turn any way and dips you in river this is main mantra of her and her mom ๐Ÿ˜‚