Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi Ashu, thank you for tagging meπŸ’—

Love our Krushi bond 🀩🀩🀩

hi Laila smiley31 after long time
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

SBB with Krushal & Hiba… at start he can’t take his eyes only off her .. the way he keeps looking at her smiley42smiley42 Krushal is aadat se majboor smiley36… Dir & Krushal twinning smiley36 dir can only do BD of Krush very well..

Ani has no prob with J & Arshi sunao him smiley37 but has problem with Aditya sunao him smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/5g7cmTiwLZo?si=lFdFTySBJxYfOVHL

Wow the discussion has has gone to boy or girl level. Clearly Krushal is not happy with the current track, though he is trying to cover up, somewhere it comes out. He is not the one who can be diplomatic.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Wow the discussion has has gone to boy or girl level. Clearly Krushal is not happy with the current track, though he is trying to cover up, somewhere it comes out. He is not the one who can be diplomatic.

Yaa even she is not liking that smiley36 he was taunting she loves it smiley37 & wants to stretch it till 6 months smiley36 he was like y only my character needs to suffer .. u also suffer along with me smiley36

She wants both it seems smiley36 he is telling that will be hard making action with his hand as big tummy smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ya ...this iv actually revealed that neither of the leads are happy with the way the story is progressing ..Krushal expressed his disappointment some what directly..Hiba tried to be diplomatic and cover up his frustrations which is expected as she's in the industry for longer time and hence she knows how things work here...

Really felt sad for both... especially for KrushalπŸ’”

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi Laila smiley31 after long time

smiley31

yes, I got busy with family affairs

and our show has already completed 300 episodes.

Finally, interview of Krushi together, I was waiting for their interview smiley27

We have been waiting for that for long time since Aditya ad shoot track I think

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

smiley31

yes, I got busy with family affairs

and our show has already completed 300 episodes.

Finally, interview of Krushi together, I was waiting for their interview smiley27

We have been waiting for that for long time since Aditya ad shoot track I think

Yaa that was last iv we got of theirs .. more then 100 epis later smiley3
samarp2 thumbnail

Looks like Adi screaming at Jhansk for which she has to go through all that alone smiley19

https://youtu.be/NtLS_y9-SfQ?si=oMtxngxX6vWYvsLu

samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal lifting Hiba video .. Arshi screaming so loudly smiley36

https://youtu.be/UGxWV5fsGyo?si=GIjWwyoq94fzS0h_

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Krushal lifting Hiba video .. Arshi screaming so loudly smiley36

https://youtu.be/UGxWV5fsGyo?si=GIjWwyoq94fzS0h_

Off screen also she screaming loudly smiley36 sahi character hai on screen bhi same with her irrational voice

Looks like jk was absent before cake cutting n krushal seems to have good relationship with his producers... The way ani lifted jk ... Wow.smiley27smiley43.. Sab teases kar rahe the smiley36... Haath maanga tha lift mil gaya ..

Edited by great_love - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Off screen also she screaming loudly smiley36 sahi character hai on screen bhi same with her irrational voice

Looks like jk was absent before cake cutting n krushal seems to have good relationship with his producers... The way ani lifted jk ... Wow.smiley27smiley43.. Sab teases kar rahe the smiley36... Haath maanga tha lift mil gaya ..

Both Hiba and krushal was ignoring her. Especially krushal was not even looking at her . Salman Hiba and Krushal were busy with eo
Edited by shanakanj - 3 days ago