Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah...why can't they show a proper breakdown of both leads...

Still now we didn't get such kind of scenes except occasional monologues from both sides.

Ya...this is a good opportunity to show confession... given the current situation, makers can stretch leads' separation further due to J growing hatred for Ani and Arshi not ready to give up Ani ..so they can show confession, coz anyway it will not lead to Runak union anytime soon ..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yess Ashu..I loved bodomaa dialogue...she gives back very nicely.

I am just waiting to see Shubho license to get canceled...

more then Chooton marriage smiley36 I am also waiting for this track & hope we get to see it .. or else That Shubho will again do something.. here all the evils r shameless smiley7smiley7 not an ounce of regret they have smiley7
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

more then Chooton marriage smiley36 I am also waiting for this track & hope we get to see it .. or else That Shubho will again do something.. here all the evils r shameless smiley7smiley7 not an ounce of regret they have smiley7

Exactly they need to face big shocks..I hope RP and AK will expose Shrishti 's hand Urvashi downfall.

And Commissioner to help lallon to prove his father innocence and Shubho role in it.

samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly they need to face big shocks..I hope RP and AK will expose Shrishti 's hand Urvashi downfall.

And Commissioner to help lallon to prove his father innocence and Shubho role in it.

Yaa there is still some big hand of S which needs to be exposed… which is yet to be revealed..

Do t know y J wants to talk to commissioner seperate… Ani looked scared when she said she wants to talk to commissioner smiley36 I think she will tell about Laalon’s dad case only … to help find the criminals..

Now for quite some time Shubho & S will not do any stupidity

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa there is still some big hand of S which needs to be exposed… which is yet to be revealed..

Do t know y J wants to talk to commissioner seperate… Ani looked scared when she said she wants to talk to commissioner smiley36 I think she will tell about Laalon’s dad case only … to help find the criminals..

Itna trust inn duno par! Did you notice they have a common trait. Both deny direct blatant proofs. (writer same hoga :-) ), woh bhi chilla chilla kar.

Yeh dono egoist aur bewaqoof hai. Phir bakwas karenge, phir crime karenge, phir maafi payenge. aur yeh silsila chalta rahega. Apne liye J aur Lallon maaf karte rahenge unless hopefully when it comes to their respective parents cause of death.

Edited by szsiddiqa - 8 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

t

I thought it was to seek help from him to prove the paternity of her child

samarp2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

t

I thought it was to seek help from him to prove the paternity of her child

that what makes Ani also scared smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today again Ani annoyed me...but it's OK...am not taking his dialogues seriously.

samarp2 thumbnail

Today again Ani annoyed me...but it's OK...am not taking his dialogues seriously.

his none talks should be taken seriously πŸ˜’
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he is not coming across like a villian or a bad man, he is coming across as a blabbering fool. that hurts an ML more.