Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri smiley36 red man’s face u didnt see in precap smiley37 he was also embarrassed along with his kaka smiley37…main master mind is Shubho no smiley36… I want to see how Jethu will do after knowing Lall involvement also smiley36… both this pair of chacha bhatijasmiley37 r for a very embarrassing situation smiley37smiley37

Red man deserves 1/2slaps from jeth and Bodomaa.

And wanna see Ani's reaction..

Bosti log should come and do hungama at BH..

Tanuja and Bipasha only open their mouths to spit bakwas but if anyone threatens them they will become scared πŸ€

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Tanuja and Bipasha only open their mouths to spit bakwas but if anyone threatens them they will become scared πŸ€

Tanuja and Bipasha are kuye ka mendak!they think that entire world revolves around them!

Laal deserves some tight slaps from his parents!pahle hi maarna chahiye tha!to shayed aise joru ka gulam aur spineless but criminal minded nahi banta..

Ani will taste his own medicine now! Bohot badi badi batein kar raha tha family, image bla bla...khud k baap ne hi mu kala karwa diya!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

all husband wife pairs r so similar in this show smiley36 like husband like wife smiley36

Laal needs one from Lallon too smiley36

I want this Bosti people to give nice lesson to Bips first.. with that hair she looked like daayan smiley36

Tanu is just useless smiley36 she can’t do anything … always depends on others to even do something evil smiley36 … can’t wait for their reaction if Shubho goes to jail πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have lost hope on Ani much.. he is not doing anything… just with his anger he is sitting & spoiling everyone’s life .. especially his & Jhanak’s πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Arshi I don’t care .. her mom keeps threatening she will take Arshi home πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ & when Ani tells them to get out .. y giving shocked expressions πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ … both mom & daughter r also not getting lost πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

They give super shocked expressions when ani asks them to leave and one more is Jhanak who pretends to be shocked man hi man she must be relieved that her bachchey ka baap is opening his mouth πŸ˜ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

They give super shocked expressions when ani asks them to leave and one more is Jhanak who pretends to be shocked man hi man she must be relieved that her bachchey ka baap is opening his mouth πŸ˜ƒ

Yaa exactly smiley36 see we both always notice such minute thing along with Mayuri smiley36.. when S keeps saying she will take her daughter she doesn’t want any relationship with his family… he is also like my work of fixing ur daughter is done smiley37smiley37 more then enough I did smiley37 now my love is thinking wrong cause of all this smiley36 I have to fix that smiley36 before that u guys need to get lost smiley37

Jhanak is another stupid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ y is she hell bent of making him stay in loveless & half wedding πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚.. cause that time he wanted to stay πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€¦ & now giving him lovey dovey looks πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edited by samarp2 - 10 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Tanuja and Bipasha are kuye ka mendak!they think that entire world revolves around them!

Laal deserves some tight slaps from his parents!pahle hi maarna chahiye tha!to shayed aise joru ka gulam aur spineless but criminal minded nahi banta..

Ani will taste his own medicine now! Bohot badi badi batein kar raha tha family, image bla bla...khud k baap ne hi mu kala karwa diya!

I am proud of you baba...now what this son will do

MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa exactly smiley36 see we both always notice such minute thing along with Mayuri smiley36.. when S keeps saying she will take her daughter she doesn’t want any relationship with his family… he is also like my work of fixing ur daughter is done smiley37smiley37 more then enough I did smiley37 now my love is thinking wrong cause of all this smiley36 I have to fix that smiley36 before that u guys need to get lost smiley37

Jhanak is another stupid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ y is she hell bent of making him stay in loveless & half wedding πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚.. cause that time he wanted to stay πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€¦ & now giving him lovey dovey looks πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Both mother and daughter duo expected Ani will beg them...and become their puppet again..but that shook shock moment did nt expected from Ani.

samarp2 thumbnail

Both mother and daughter duo expected Ani will beg them...and become their puppet again..but that shook shock moment did nt expected from Ani.

like last time smiley36so they can show him some more attitude smiley36 but today he has no time for their nonsense smiley36

He also uses evil people acc to his convenience smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Girls crazy precap...

Ani gets a phone call..

Guess from who???

Ha ha πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ from AK..

AK - Anirudh jhanak is not well..her health is deteriorating.. I admitted her in hospital. Plz come to Mumbai.

Jhanak - lying in hospital bed...and unconscious.

Ani- got FBs of jhanak behosh during marriage.

Edited by MMR2810 - 10 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

like last time smiley36so they can show him some more attitude smiley36 but today he has no time for their nonsense smiley36

He also uses evil people acc to his convenience smiley37

Ha ha...ashu episode full comedy