Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Durga Puja is 9th to 13th October this year !

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa & casts r still here only smiley36.. Durga puja should be October I guess

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Bipasha forces J for dance smiley7smiley7 so she gets chakkar & falls .. but regains consciousness quick

https://youtu.be/chVvHovdZ10?si=KBZjv_Qv_a-nAmK8

What is the point of this chakkar in the story now? Does it add any value to the story? Or may be later part it adds?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gladly Mem Shaheb gladlysmiley1

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Show dekhna chalu Karu ya nahi!!πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What is the point of this chakkar in the story now? Does it add any value to the story? Or may be later part it adds?

as per Bips iv she knows J is pregnant & dancing can danger her baby life.. so she wants to harm smiley7 that’s what she told 😑
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

as per Bips iv she knows J is pregnant & dancing can danger her baby life.. so she wants to harm smiley7 that’s what she told 😑

My goodness! Five words.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Writers are assuming that we are suffering the same kind of amnesia they are going through...

I don't even want to start how badly they have messed up the situation with their illogical writing...

That's the reason I felt this pregnancy track is sudden decision as nothing is making sense now...

The dialogues & monologues they gave after Kashmir track & whole PDA session & now this.. it's absolutely disaster...

In all this, Ani has completely forgotten that he had doubted Jhanak for trying to "Jalao" Arshi & he needs to apologise for that...

Instead of solving the problems writers are adding more & more...

The only thing I understand now is we will never get any true character growth for any character in this show, out of nowhere they will make everything clear between leads & we have to accept it..

Originally posted by: sanfan

Uska brain uske hi custody main aur bahut sada hua hain…

Writers want us to take the paracetamol that Jhanak gave Ani in Srinagar and forget how the entire thing ( forget delirium) took place..

He talked a lot of rubbish when he got back to Kolkata and today also he also he spoke lot of rubbish

Main tumhe daattha par main samajh jaata.. bloody sh*t ek band aid se toh muh phool jata hain iska aur yeh samajh ki baat kar raha Tha… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what even was that dialogue… it is classic Ani but unfortunately it doesn’t land well because the writers didn’t work on the Kashmir track to progress to this properly. So… we are being asked to assume thar his delirium lasted from his taking the paracetamol to his shaadi… so Ani has no recollection of a whole lot of things… that’s a stretch!! Even if I accept he forgot the deed… why did he marry Arshi with PDA performance? What was the trigger for that?
The writers are thinking thar by giving such silly dialogues saara nonsense viewers bhul jayenge ( maybe they are right too)

samarp2 thumbnail

My goodness! Five words.

I know.. more then Arshi it’s Bips who is always evil smiley7
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its same think like how she fainted in ANI haldi and again back to be ready for attending the marriage. Koi matlab nahi hai is behoshi ka. Even ANI did not come for are to take care of her then what’s the point just to increase the number of episodes .
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

kea joke ha madam Dance show mein perform ker chuke ha kuch nahi Hua aur yahan behosh. 🀣😌

Aur bipasha bolege Darya mein chalaang laga de laga dege. Jhanak ke ego ise le doobe g. 😌

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

kea joke ha madam Dance show mein perform ker chuke ha kuch nahi Hua aur yahan behosh. 🀣😌

Aur bipasha bolege Darya mein chalaang laga de laga dege. Jhanak ke ego ise le doobe g. 😌

bios manipulate she dances.. later she gets scared for her baby it seems πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ