Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Uska brain uske hi custody main aur bahut sada hua hain…

Writers want us to take the paracetamol that Jhanak gave Ani in Srinagar and forget how the entire thing ( forget delirium) took place..

He talked a lot of rubbish when he got back to Kolkata and today also he also he spoke lot of rubbish

Main tumhe daattha par main samajh jaata.. bloody sh*t ek band aid se toh muh phool jata hain iska aur yeh samajh ki baat kar raha Tha… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what even was that dialogue… it is classic Ani but unfortunately it doesn’t land well because the writers didn’t work on the Kashmir track to progress to this properly. So… we are being asked to assume thar his delirium lasted from his taking the paracetamol to his shaadi… so Ani has no recollection of a whole lot of things… that’s a stretch!! Even if I accept he forgot the deed… why did he marry Arshi with PDA performance? What was the trigger for that?
The writers are thinking thar by giving such silly dialogues saara nonsense viewers bhul jayenge ( maybe they are right too)

The writers hope that we do casually watch their show without noticing loopholes and inconsistencies in the story, monologues, dialogues. Maybe TRP audience is like that, but not online viewers.

@Bold why did he decide to stay with Arshi? No, really why? listening to his monologue today it doesn’t feel like he was majboor to choose her. Now makers want to tell us that because he didn’t trust Jhanak, he stayed with Arshi. What nonsense indeed.

These makers are not even trying to redeem themselves. They should watch their own show from the beginning and analyze what they showed instead of throwing random lollipops and making Ani original by showing him as he only mistrusted Jhanak time and time again. This is not only reason he decided to stay with Arshi. But makers don’t know what they are showing. So random people they are

Edited by DiLaila - 14 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Viewers r clueless bro, they know not whether to rejoice or feel sad! Dance in joy or sulk in a corner!
Very soon viewers would be like, aan de aan de, jo bhi , kuchh bhi chalega 😈

Uska brain uske hi custody main aur bahut sada hua hain…

Writers want us to take the paracetamol that Jhanak gave Ani in Srinagar and forget how the entire thing ( forget delirium) took place..

He talked a lot of rubbish when he got back to Kolkata and today also he also he spoke lot of rubbish

Main tumhe daattha par main samajh jaata.. bloody sh*t ek band aid se toh muh phool jata hain iska aur yeh samajh ki baat kar raha Tha… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚what even was that dialogue… it is classic Ani but unfortunately it doesn’t land well because the writers didn’t work on the Kashmir track to progress to this properly. So… we are being asked to assume thar his delirium lasted from his taking the paracetamol to his shaadi… so Ani has no recollection of a whole lot of things… that’s a stretch!! Even if I accept he forgot the deed… why did he marry Arshi with PDA performance? What was the trigger for that?
The writers are thinking thar by giving such silly dialogues saara nonsense viewers bhul jayenge ( maybe they are right too)

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Viewers r clueless bro, they know not whether to rejoice or feel sad! Dance in joy or sulk in a corner!

Show dekhna chalu Karu ya nahi!!πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Hoping for good outcome only fromu all this

I think there will be promo shoot first..like the bigger promos that are displayed for months..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yes I agree.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ us included!! I mean I have given up on the love story… but yet I am sometimes looking at some episodes and reconciling? Aisa kyun? Waisa kyun?

When I know the writers are just buying time to do whatever harakiri they have planned!! In a few episodes, the drama will go thru the roof..Ani will be crying… Jhanak will be β€œdead” to the world!! Her dialogue on maut today is a sure enough sign that Ani will have to play nurse soon He will be having a redemption arc and all will be forgotten

Kuch hum jaise log will keep saying

Kya se kya ho gaya, Ani tere pyaar main!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Show dekhna chalu Karu ya nahi!!πŸ˜‚

Ruko zara…sabar karo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sh*t will hit the roof!!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Yes I agree.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ us included!! I mean I have given up on the love story… but yet I am sometimes looking at some episodes and reconciling? Aisa kyun? Waisa kyun?

When I know the writers are just buying time to do whatever harakiri they have planned!! In a few episodes, the drama will go thru the roof..Ani will be crying… Jhanak will be β€œdead” to the world!! Her dialogue on maut today is a sure enough sign that Ani will have to play nurse soon He will be having a redemption arc and all will be forgotten

The right dialogue should be..kya se kya hogaya Leena tere pyaar (read expectations) me!!πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

So Bipasha forces J for dance smiley7smiley7 so she gets chakkar & falls .. but regains consciousness quick

https://youtu.be/chVvHovdZ10?si=KBZjv_Qv_a-nAmK8

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I think there will be promo shoot first..like the bigger promos that are displayed for months..

Yaa & casts r still here only smiley36.. Durga puja should be October I guess
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley37smiley37

Then we should be like the general audience, watched episode and forgot about it 😜🀣

Chalega, if J and Ani in one frame πŸ™ˆ

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad, I fear it is us Runak fans πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚