Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I had tears ashu...my mother committed suicide because of CA..I can't do that. I can t leave my baby alone.

& he is still not regretting smiley7 I knee that … Aditya name & person in her life is only his major issue .. cause if that jealousy only he is not looking at other side .. only that one thing is in his mind smiley7smiley7 Aditya is far better then him like J told smiley32 & he couldn’t hear his praise from her mouth smiley15 right away his jealousy kicked in
samarp2 thumbnail

If some other fl , she would have slapped him.

here FL doesn’t slap ML πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ nor ML helds FL hands or shoulder & questions her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ all they do is scream scream scream smiley26smiley26
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

& he is still not regretting smiley7 I knee that … Aditya name & person in her life is only his major issue .. cause if that jealousy only he is not looking at other side .. only that one thing is in his mind smiley7smiley7 Aditya is far better then him like J told smiley32 & he couldn’t hear his praise from her mouth smiley15 right away his jealousy kicked in

Stupid idiot....will they ever give his redemption track.

samarp2 thumbnail

Stupid idiot....will they ever give his redemption track.

Yaa looking at him acting like this ., I hardly doubt πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‘ .. now if in this moment again Adi comes in J’s life smiley36 Ani will loose fully & become mental smiley36 without any sanity left smiley7

First he took Adi’s name smiley36 & when she praised him more smiley37 he is telling her to not take his name front of him smiley37smiley37… jealousy is at its peak for him & still denying smiley29smiley7…

Don’t know if ever he will realise that he was the one initiated it.,, he has to remember the whole thing what he did .. when can we see those flashbacks πŸ€”πŸ€”

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa looking at him acting like this ., I hardly doubt πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‘ .. now if in this moment again Adi comes in J’s life smiley36 Ani will loose fully & become mental smiley36 without any sanity left smiley7

First he took Adi’s name smiley36 & when she praised him more smiley37 he is telling her to not take his name front of him smiley37smiley37… jealousy is at its peak for him & still denying smiley29smiley7…

Don’t know if ever he will realise that he was the one initiated it.,, he has to remember the whole thing what he did .. when can we see those flashbacks πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ha ashu...she is not blaming..she is clearly saying it's consensual...but he is behaving like j took advantage of his situation

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He will realise when things will go completely out of his control..at this moment, it's better if he sticks with Arshi...otherwise he will cause only harm to J..

samarp2 thumbnail

Ha ashu...she is not blaming..she is clearly saying it's consensual...but he is behaving like j took advantage of his situation

exactky… & he is still not getting it means smiley29smiley29 & how much more clear she needs to be… he is thinking she is lying smiley44smiley44 .. y will she? His logic to that is just smiley29
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

He will realise when things will go completely out of his control..at this moment, it's better if he sticks with Arshi...otherwise he will cause only harm to J..

what else is left.. she will go or loose her baby cause of his stupidity smiley7 he should know she is 3 months pregnant or else .. they didn’t mention the time frame
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what else is left.. she will go or loose her baby cause of his stupidity smiley7 he should know she is 3 months pregnant or else .. they didn’t mention the time frame

I know...I am talking about his repeated interference in her life...like he used to do initially...and the last one he did during Mumbai reality show..if he decides to stick to Arshi, then atleast in future he will not create further problems for J, assuming J will shift back to Mumbai..

samarp2 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Looks like Shubho is putting his plans in action now smiley24smiley24 the hongkong return sis is back smiley36 though her entry nothing will change much unless her story is there too smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_TY3YuS7lq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==