Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

How are you able to watch it first thing in the morning MayuriπŸ™„

While preparing breakfast and lunch for kids ..so am watching it.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But over acting vibes ari hn in episodes me as show is completely opposite.

Most of these are very much scripted lol, I've seen a BTS where the lady director asking Ani to tuck in J's hair when it was messing with her task of clay modelling

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Most of these are very much scripted lol, I've seen a BTS where the lady director asking Ani to tuck in J's hair when it was messing with her task of clay modelling

yes, that felt scripted, but there is one bts which stands out where Hiba sits and Krushal sits on the chair and he holds Hiba’s right hand, they are sitting and camera showing them from the back

there is seems they are talking for long, laughing and enjoying their time just without any attention to the outside world

I don’t want to assume anything, but they look like their understanding of each other and their friendship is on a whole different level, good for them, no nazar

Edited by DiLaila - 21 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

See poor girl trying to explain what happened b/n them..Ani is not ready to accept it...he is saying am not in conscious..so you are taking advantage of it, and cooked a story...if I forced you why you did nt stop me..

https://youtu.be/NsBbfy48F6M?si=sEf1rPw0npNWxSX4

MMR2810 thumbnail

Someone plz put plaster on his mouth..

Literally I had tears for j...After this much humiliation how this girl gave puppy looks to him...

https://youtu.be/WrJ_3PzEK_w?si=tL8BPiMAoSy2YVIm

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

See poor girl trying to explain what happened b/n them..Ani is not ready to accept it...he is saying am not in conscious..so you are taking advantage of it, and cooked a story...if I forced you why you did nt stop me..

https://youtu.be/NsBbfy48F6M?si=sEf1rPw0npNWxSX4

this will come in today’s epi smiley7smiley7 I seriously can’t take this Ani anymore now smiley7smiley7smiley7 he is acting worst nowsmiley7 even after she is telling all that smiley7 he is doing this smiley7smiley7 then he is hopeless smiley7smiley7

She gave him good reply smiley32 if it was Ari’s kid he would have accepted it smiley32smiley32 & he couldn’t hear that ..smiley7smiley7 he is showing his jealously clearly & not even accepting he is jealous smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

& how much worst category he will fall smiley7smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Someone plz put plaster on his mouth..

Literally I had tears for j...After this much humiliation how this girl gave puppy looks to him...

https://youtu.be/WrJ_3PzEK_w?si=tL8BPiMAoSy2YVIm

& there is a fall scene πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ J should have slapped on his face 😑😑..

so he has to realise that he went ahead by himself

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

this will come in today’s epi smiley7smiley7 I seriously can’t take this Ani anymore now smiley7smiley7smiley7 he is acting worst nowsmiley7 even after she is telling all that smiley7 he is doing this smiley7smiley7 then he is hopeless smiley7smiley7

She gave him good reply smiley32 if it was Ari’s kid he would have accepted it smiley32smiley32 & he couldn’t hear that ..smiley7smiley7 he is showing his jealously clearly & not even accepting he is jealous smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

& how much worst category he will fall smiley7smiley7

I had tears ashu...my mother committed suicide because of CA..I can't do that. I can t leave my baby alone.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

& there is a fall scene πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ J should have slapped on his face 😑😑..

so he has to realise that he went ahead by himself

If some other fl , she would have slapped him.