Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Darling will feel it's disgusting...but it's a trp pulling track..

Ye trp aunties ko romance kyu nahi chahiye jindagi me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Ghar me to wohi khana pakana, bachhe palna, office Jana karti hai...thoda romance dekh k man achha karne ki eechha nahi hoti kya!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by madonna.dibya - 23 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Ye trp aunties ko romance kyu nahi chahiye jindagi me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Ghar me to wohi khana pakana, bachhe palna, office Jana karti hai...thoda romance dekh k man achha karne ki eechha nahi hoti kya!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Still Indian families at prime slots prefers family shows ...so can't say much..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like they all r practicing the dialogues smiley36 Shibho doing his planning of putting Lallon in jail smiley15 .. thatโ€™s y being sweet smiley36

Why r J & Ani matching again smiley36smiley36 I thought Ani was moving to his in-laws place smiley36 I am sure Vinayak wonโ€™t allow him smiley37

I was about to mention this..the day Jhanak came back to BH, Anirudh's pants and Jhanak's dress were matching...in this BTS also they are twinning...makers hume aur kitna chu*****a banayenge!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Dibya_C thumbnail

Still Indian families at prime slots prefers family shows ...so can't say much..

Is this a family show!!! Ek Banda uski gf k sath apne hi ghar me live in kar raha ha...gharwalo ko koi problem nahi hai ..aur jo biwi hai woh pregnant hai lekin husband paternity pe doubt kar raha hai...ye family k sare log saath baith k dekhenge!!!๐Ÿคฎ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Is this a family show!!! Ek Banda uski gf k sath apne hi ghar me live in kar raha ha...gharwalo ko koi problem nahi hai ..aur jo biwi hai woh pregnant hai lekin husband paternity pe doubt kar raha hai...ye family k sare log saath baith k dekhenge!!!๐Ÿคฎ

It's quite common concept na..

Did you see Ganga serial.. same FL and ML under drug influence they had s**. Fl remembers everything and ML did nt...

On the day of marriage FL faints in the Mandap doctor announces that she is pregnant.

So ML refuses to marry her... and leaves her at Mandap.

Dibya_C thumbnail

It's quite common concept na..

Did you see Ganga serial.. same FL and ML under drug influence they had s**. Fl remembers everything and ML did nt...

On the day of marriage FL faints in the Mandap doctor announces that she is pregnant.

So ML refuses to marry her... and leaves her at Mandap.

Thankfully no, I have not watched it..๐Ÿ˜…

But tell me... eventually ML got to know the truth, right???๐Ÿซฃ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Thankfully no, I have not watched it..๐Ÿ˜…

But tell me... eventually ML got to know the truth, right???๐Ÿซฃ

After that FL moves to some other place...hero moves to foreign country ..

Leap, after 7 years hero back to home...he meets his daughter accidentally..develops friendship with her...and finds that that girl is FL daughter..

ML in his childhood suffered with a rare heart disease..so FL daughter also suffers with same disease..so he realises that baby is his daughter.. and wanted to unite with FL...unfortunately FL kid dies and FL has memory loss...later she marries someone else..at the end ML also dies while saving FL.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Leap, after 7 years hero back to home...he meets his daughter accidentally..develops friendship with her...and finds that that girl is FL daughter..

ML in his childhood suffered with a rare heart disease..so FL daughter also suffers with same disease..so he realises that baby is his daughter.. and wanted to unite with FL...unfortunately FL kid dies and FL has memory loss...later she marries someone else..at the end ML also dies while saving FL.

Here 7 years leap is a big thing..at max 2-3 years leap is expected .moreover MC must happen in order to start Jhanak's movie career...

Even Jhanak show can see a tragic end to Anirudh's character...if we follow initial foreshadowing by Anirudh only, he says he may not remain present in her life, but will be happy seeing her successful..most of us are accusing Anirudh of two timing ..but if we look back at the Srinagar night episode, in high fever also he told Jhanak that he wants her to move forward in life and in turn, this will bring peace in his life ..

Tragedy is a big possibility here .. moreover, Leena doesn't shy away from showing tragic end to her leads..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 23 days ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Still our soon to be mumma in Basu's house..

Some short hair girl also there..probably new mimi

https://youtu.be/3TUbtypDpJI?si=_XyS1GHikkgDIHOP

I think its old Mimi only, she cut her hair

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

what kind of tragic story is this smiley19