Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I don’t think he may go that.. once he stops worry about his reputation he sure will not care that time..

now when again J will leave .. he will again blame everyone except himself smiley7smiley7… he is like mauka parast insaan.., he will put anyone under truck to save himself

Ashu, his princess saying jhanak giving mental trauma to me.. so to feel her comfortable he will throw jhanak under bus again.

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu, his princess saying jhanak giving mental trauma to me.. so to feel her comfortable he will throw jhanak under bus again.

Kitna pyar karta he apni half biwi se πŸ˜‚

Main to emotional hole ansuu nahi rok pa rahi hu aisa caring, selfless pyaar dekh k! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I want to see how low he will fall in his eyes smiley18 then what’s the use of talking in alone … he will later tell his family u all instigated me against J & my kid smiley18…

He is becomg like his father in lawsmiley18 may be worst if he looses the baby …

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Kitna pyar karta he apni half biwi se πŸ˜‚

Main to emotional hole ansuu nahi rok pa rahi hu aisa caring, selfless pyaar dekh k! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He is clearly moved on ...zimmedari husband bangaya.

samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal Janamasthami plans smiley37smiley37… same was my plan to smiley36 daily routine smiley37…he was so hesitant to talk about Anirudh smiley36smiley36 what will he say smiley37smiley37… u can see him laughing πŸ˜† at his character smiley37

https://youtu.be/2JIW3LVm2xU?si=Zt-oQVQmlJInKDRL

samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal smiley36 doing workout holding Hiba for long smiley37 Hitesh had to push him smiley37

https://youtube.com/shorts/uCS1A6mHJ50?si=sM1bjeN-u3y_mqLl

Dibya_C thumbnail

He promised Jhanak na k he will nibhaoying all farz towards Arshi ..he is sticking to his words only 😝

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

He promised Jhanak na k he will nibhaoying all farz towards Arshi ..he is sticking to his words only 😝

My boy atleast fulfilling one promise achese

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Krushal smiley36 doing workout holding Hiba for long smiley37 Hitesh had to push him smiley37

https://youtube.com/shorts/uCS1A6mHJ50?si=sM1bjeN-u3y_mqLl

They are playing musical chairs..clearly our krush baby cheated there.

Edited by MMR2810 - 24 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

There's nothing wrong if he wishes to be 100% committed to Arshi..even though their marriage is incomplete, through his dialogues only it has been shown that consent matters the most to him..so if he wants to move on with Arshi, that's fine..but accept the new relationship whole heartedly.. accept her mind, body, soul.. do not self talk why Jhanak is doing this and that.. how come she is with someone else.. wet dream about her..finding ways to meet her behind Arshi's back..etc etc..whatever comes the way he must own up to it...he must be frank with Arshi when truth of his paternity comes out...he must admit that yes this has happened coz he was out of senses and had fallen for Jhanak..but now he wants to give 100% to Arshi..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 24 days ago