Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he is like I don’t have any proof to prove myself right when she keeps on saying jhooth or jhooth smiley29smiley29.. I don’t pay much attention to what he was speaking later

Now am dreading with one of the worst possibility..If Leena maam want to show his redemption only after leap.

In that case even if J proves , he may say I thought am with Arshi..not with Jhanak.

And Our occasional smart princess will say, yes Ani only loves me, he imagined me only, so nothing wrong....

And rest will say taana tandana...

Jhanak will feel more cheated more betrayed...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Look at Krushal smiley42smiley42 such a caring friend he is for Hibasmiley42 they r such a bff goals… Sachin hand accidentally hit on Hiba’s head while dancing … the way Krushal is rubbing on her head with so much care smiley27smiley27 no wonder on show he can’t show hate to her smiley19smiley36 poor boy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LWoBQiF4U/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He is a true gentleman..that day he helped dadisa also.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

here it’s not acting for sure.. it’s just their natural bond… she had called him as my best friend smiley9 & he sure is bff goal smiley27

@Bold Nice, I did not know that Hiba said this, I haven’t watched any recent ivs. smiley9smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now am dreading with one of the worst possibility..If Leena maam want to show his redemption only after leap.

In that case even if J proves , he may say I thought am with Arshi..not with Jhanak.

And Our occasional smart princess will say, yes Ani only loves me, he imagined me only, so nothing wrong....

And rest will say taana tandana...

Jhanak will feel more cheated more betrayed...

I don’t think he may go that.. once he stops worry about his reputation he sure will not care that time..

now when again J will leave .. he will again blame everyone except himself smiley7smiley7… he is like mauka parast insaan.., he will put anyone under truck to save himself

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

@Bold Nice, I did not know that Hiba said this, I haven’t watched any recent ivs. smiley9smiley27

Yaa she addresses him like that only
samarp2 thumbnail

The male voice in this video is of Krushal I think smiley36 he was talking with Badi maa I think .. they r in their make up room I guess smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_JH0myuZr0/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Look at Krushal smiley42smiley42 such a caring friend he is for Hibasmiley42 they r such a bff goals… Sachin hand accidentally hit on Hiba’s head while dancing … the way Krushal is rubbing on her head with so much care smiley27smiley27 no wonder on show he can’t show hate to her smiley19smiley36 poor boy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LWoBQiF4U/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Love them offscreen. Starplus is compensating all the toxic scenes and giving us h them like this. I don’t want to get out from this dreamland πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Love them offscreen. Starplus is compensating all the toxic scenes and giving us h them like this. I don’t want to get out from this dreamland πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

exactly Anum.., these bts I can watch so many times over these stupid epis smiley29 which is giving depression smiley36 like how Arshi is getting smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The male voice in this video is of Krushal I think smiley36 he was talking with Badi maa I think .. they r in their make up room I guess smiley37

The way story is going towards gutter, the actors can only remain sane with this kind of light moments between themselves.. 😊

MMR2810 thumbnail

Badimaa sitting next to hiba..