Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Along with Arshi smiley37 viewers r also getting depression now watching this whole nonsense track smiley29smiley29smiley29… Ani is back again with evil gang smiley39smiley39

Good Jethu is with Jhanak smiley32smiley32 so as usual all good people r with Jhanak .. she has their support.. though she now needs no one’s support for sure .. smiley40smiley40 firsts time Bose evil gang looks shaken smiley41smiley40smiley41 along with that coward male lead smiley7😑😑😑😑😑😑

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_LTKD7SnZ-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Paternity reveal jald hi hona chahiye..aur uske baad wo report Ani aur BH k mu pe marke Jhanak ko yeha se nikal jana chahiye!Arshi Arshi kar k andha ho gaya hai!!itna hi Arshi se pyar tha to Jhanak k pichhe kyu bhaag Raha tha sabke itne baar mana karne k bawojud v!!!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Along with Arshi smiley37 viewers r also getting depression now watching this whole nonsense track smiley29smiley29smiley29… Ani is back again with evil gang smiley39smiley39

Good Jethu is with Jhanak smiley32smiley32 so as usual all good people r with Jhanak .. she has their support.. though she now needs no one’s support for sure .. smiley40smiley40 firsts time Bose evil gang looks shaken smiley41smiley40smiley41 along with that coward male lead smiley7😑😑😑😑😑😑

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_LTKD7SnZ-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What our gadha speaking?? I did nt get his dialogues..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Look at Krushal smiley42smiley42 such a caring friend he is for Hibasmiley42 they r such a bff goals… Sachin hand accidentally hit on Hiba’s head while dancing … the way Krushal is rubbing on her head with so much care smiley27smiley27 no wonder on show he can’t show hate to her smiley19smiley36 poor boy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LWoBQiF4U/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Paternity reveal jald hi hona chahiye..aur uske baad wo report Ani aur BH k mu pe marke Jhanak ko yeha se nikal jana chahiye!Arshi Arshi kar k andha ho gaya hai!!itna hi Arshi se pyar tha to Jhanak k pichhe kyu bhaag Raha tha sabke itne baar mana karne k bawojud v!!!

he doesn’t love Arshi at all.. he is just scared of her.. there is no love there.. cause of that only he can’t accept his real feelings.. he is even scared of his idiotic family too smiley29smiley39.. once J will leave him .. he will again talk against his family smiley39 & blame them smiley39 for his mistakes smiley7smiley7 ealrier also he did that smiley7..

Even I want that .. once she proves the kid is his… she should tell him to stay away from her & her kid.. he has no right over her kid

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What our gadha speaking?? I did nt get his dialogues..

he is like I don’t have any proof to prove myself right when she keeps on saying jhooth or jhooth smiley29smiley29.. I don’t pay much attention to what he was speaking later
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

he doesn’t love Arshi at all.. he is just scared of her.. there is no love there.. cause of that only he can’t accept his real feelings.. he is even scared of his idiotic family too smiley29smiley39.. once J will leave him .. he will again talk against his family smiley39 & blame them smiley39 for his mistakes smiley7smiley7 ealrier also he did that smiley7..

Even I want that .. once she proves the kid is his… she should tell him to stay away from her & her kid.. he has no right over her kid

Yes...he has to grow a spine first..else in no way he is deserving Jhanak's love and companionship..such a coward!

Even if he has decided to stay with Arshi, he should come clean..he has lost so many golden opportunities to come clean to both J and A! Let the truth get revealed..take responsibility of your act..ask forgiveness from both J and A..and then if Anishit are ready, they can move on.. atleast J will not wish to be his wife again even if he wants in future for sure!

Edited by madonna.dibya - 24 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look at Krushal smiley42smiley42 such a caring friend he is for Hibasmiley42 they r such a bff goals… Sachin hand accidentally hit on Hiba’s head while dancing … the way Krushal is rubbing on her head with so much care smiley27smiley27 no wonder on show he can’t show hate to her smiley19smiley36 poor boy

thank you for tagging

awwwwwwsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42smiley42

I just cannot take my eyes of them, they are so adorable smiley42smiley42smiley42

I have never seen such a bond between costars, kisi ki nazar na lage in dono ki bond ko, God bless and protect them and their bond

They are such a therapeutic couple of costars, I watch them and believe man and woman can create chemistry just being so caring about each other

They are giving couple goals even if it’s acting it is very believable to me

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww! these twosmiley42

when is janmashtami epi?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for tagging

awwwwwwsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42smiley42

I just cannot take my eyes of them, they are so adorable smiley42smiley42smiley42

I have never seen such a bond between costars, kisi ki nazar na lage in dono ki bond ko, God bless and protect them and their bond

They are such a therapeutic couple of costars, I watch them and believe man and woman can create chemistry just being so caring about each other

They are giving couple goals even if it’s acting it is very believable to me

here it’s not acting for sure.. it’s just their natural bond… she had called him as my best friend smiley9 & he sure is bff goal smiley27
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aww! these twosmiley42

when is janmashtami epi?

I think from Wednesday it will start Arthi