Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I want it very badly ashu...

He called his own blood and flesh as someone 's paap...

So he should pay for it ashu...we thought they made love that day...but Ani dialogues gave me the feeling that it's just a physical need.

her rejection has made him into cruel human who doesn’t deserve any sympathy smiley7..when he opened the door .. how he was mad at her .. like he has nothing to do with her smiley7smiley7 is this the male lead of the show smiley7smiley7.. this is giving me all over vibe of Anurag Basu from Kasauti.. he did same with prerna… his kids hating him for life ..that’s y she went to MRBajaj who came as a saviour for her..

Looks like Adi will make entry that time for Jhanak.. & anyhow he told her he will be there for her always.. he is just a phone call away..

Once she gets closure from Ani.. that time Adi will also be able to take a stand properly.. cause right now he knows she loves him & he has no say in this matter..

but do we really need Adi.. can’t they make Ani only a better guy smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

Did you see Kajal story...

She said tumhare pet me Mera Ghar ka ansh pal raha hai.

no.. just bits of it.. let me see smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

her rejection has made him into cruel human who doesn’t deserve any sympathy smiley7..when he opened the door .. how he was mad at her .. like he has nothing to do with her smiley7smiley7 is this the male lead of the show smiley7smiley7.. this is giving me all over vibe of Anurag Basu from Kasauti.. he did same with prerna… his kids hating him for life ..that’s y she went to MRBajaj who came as a saviour for her..

Looks like Adi will make entry that time for Jhanak.. & anyhow he told her he will be there for her always.. he is just a phone call away..

Once she gets closure from Ani.. that time Adi will also be able to take a stand properly.. cause right now he knows she loves him & he has no say in this matter..

Virat did somany worst things to Sai...so still I feel there is a possibility for redemption. Why can't they show it .

MMR2810 thumbnail

no.. just bits of it.. let me see smiley36

That dialogue offscreen dialogue...there are just making fun of j's pregnancy.

samarp2 thumbnail

Virat did somany worst things to Sai...so still I feel there is a possibility for redemption. Why can't they show it .

their character I am not much familiar so can’t say anything..

Here Ani may change .. but it will be super late for sure .. but then what’s the use.. he will loose his all precious people from his life ..

He like stole everything from her now.. her career, her winning, her self respect, her everything she lost to him.. now baby also she will loose smiley18smiley19

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bold if you recall Ani also was saying the same when he left J at the station. Just one call and I will be there. I will wait till Adi turns villain as well smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 25 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Here Ani & J will be like .. we don’t want kids smiley37smiley37smiley37 in our life smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_IxUBDOcZy/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MMR2810 thumbnail

Here Ani & J will be like .. we don’t want kids smiley37smiley37smiley37 in our life smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_IxUBDOcZy/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

First let them grow up...

J is too naive.

Ani still behaves like a hormonal teenager.

samarp2 thumbnail

First let them grow up...

J is too naive.

Ani still behaves like a hormonal teenager.

Yaa he doesn’t seems to have grown up yet πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa he doesn’t seems to have grown up yet πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

He is also spoiled bratty..my way or high way type.