Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But how straight away he denies that nothing happened b/n them...what about his wild dreams..what about his confession before she leaving Basu's house to Kashmir..train confession...even in mandap also said that a part of my heart always belongs to you only.

now his mind is polluted with impure thoughts smiley7 & rejection ego smiley7 & anger seeing Adi & J so close & caring towards each other… he can’t digest …smiley39

This was sane like Anurag in kasauti did when Mr bajaj was caring for prerna… ani brain is filled with jealousy nothing else.. so he can’t see any truth beyond that… cause now Mumbai picture is printed in his head

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa Mayuri.. he was speechless.. looks like no support for her.. looks like good people s as kid won’t go against Ani over her… but they know that she won’t lie & he also won’t lie…

I m worried how alone she will handle all this… too much traumatic situation… it will be hard for her to survive all this alone… Ani won’t change do easily for sure… his mind has now made up that Adi & J r in love smiley29

its normal anni is ghar ka beta ha boromaa ne uske upbringing ke ha. Aik trust hota ha bachay apke samne Bara huay hon unke nature kase ha. definitely woh anni ko support karenge.

Yeh news he shocking ha,bomb gira ha BH walon par including anni. smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
this was bound to happen… J & Ani repeating Urvashi & BB case…

Ani wanted to expose BB.. now same thing he is doing.. & he will realise when J will leave him..

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani saying any Jodi’s r better then them smiley37smiley37smiley37 I feel all star plus shows Jodi r best now compared to Jhanak leads.. leads here r even a Jodi? They r not together, they have no trust or belief in each other.. family is the worst..in what category they will get award?.., all the actors efforts r also waste…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cp2iSAGY6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MMR2810 thumbnail

this was bound to happen… J & Ani repeating Urvashi & BB case…

Ani wanted to expose BB.. now same thing he is doing.. & he will realise when J will leave him..

Eventually she will leave him..

But my question is will they ever show he is realizing his mistakes.

samarp2 thumbnail

Eventually she will leave him..

But my question is will they ever show he is realizing his mistakes.

that only I am wondering when he will.. he seems to be adding more in his list 😀😀
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani saying any Jodi’s r better then them smiley37smiley37smiley37 I feel all star plus shows Jodi r best now compared to Jhanak leads.. leads here r even a Jodi? They r not together, they have no trust or belief in each other.. family is the worst..in what category they will get award?.., all the actors efforts r also waste…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cp2iSAGY6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What angle that are Jodi. Toxicity ki haad par kar di hai. Should not even compete smiley37Feel so sorry for the actors. Such a mesmerizing chemistry- all gone down the drain
MMR2810 thumbnail

that only I am wondering when he will.. he seems to be adding more in his list 😀😀

See...every one thought he will feel guilty for asking her to lose competition..that guilt was not even there for few minutes.

samarp2 thumbnail

See...every one thought he will feel guilty for asking her to lose competition..that guilt was not even there for few minutes.

Yaa no… just for that epi it was smiley39.. once he saw Adi.. that also went πŸ’¨