Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

This is so fun smiley37smiley37 how they r controlling their laugh smiley37smiley37 Krushal couldn’t hold his laugh at end smiley37smiley37smiley37 he came out of the circle smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/F1nCjcKhXnI?si=u9Bs9bJKwo8QjxdH

Humari zindagi barbaad kar ke they are enjoying smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New bts..he is saying go and tell to your aashiq..or he refused to hear you..

And asking her to get out..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It’s before reveal . Anyway I am not expecting anything from him. What does a baby can bring nothing change in his behaviour. He is convincing his fake biwi and sasu maa in his room so we can conclude what will be his decision.
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It’s before reveal . Anyway I am not expecting anything from him. What does a baby can bring nothing change in his behaviour. He is convincing his fake biwi and sasu maa in his room so we can conclude what will be his decision.

Exactly...it's better they should show miscarriage after DNA test

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

see in his mind that only is going onsmiley29… he reminds me of ekta 90s hero who used to talk like this smiley7
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly...it's better they should show miscarriage after DNA test

Haan wo to dikhana hi padega...kyunki at this stage of the show,audience will not relate to the FL with child..so child will not happen for sure..but kitna khichne k baad ye dikhayenge wohi bari baat hai.

MMR2810 thumbnail

see in his mind that only is going onsmiley29… he reminds me of ekta 90s hero who used to talk like this smiley7

Ashu...did you see one more bts...j threatened him that he has to accept that baby...till that she won't leave BH.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ashu...did you see one more bts...j threatened him that he has to accept that baby...till that she won't leave BH.

Yaa Mayuri.. he was speechless.. looks like no support for her.. looks like good people s as kid won’t go against Ani over her… but they know that she won’t lie & he also won’t lie…

I m worried how alone she will handle all this… too much traumatic situation… it will be hard for her to survive all this alone… Ani won’t change do easily for sure… his mind has now made up that Adi & J r in love smiley29

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lolz the worst character is Anirudh Bose.

I can't even tolerate him on tv screen anymore

MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa Mayuri.. he was speechless.. looks like no support for her.. looks like good people s as kid won’t go against Ani over her… but they know that she won’t lie & he also won’t lie…

I m worried how alone she will handle all this… too much traumatic situation… it will be hard for her to survive all this alone… Ani won’t change do easily for sure… his mind has now made up that Adi & J r in love smiley29

But how straight away he denies that nothing happened b/n them...what about his wild dreams..what about his confession before she leaving Basu's house to Kashmir..train confession...even in mandap also said that a part of my heart always belongs to you only.