Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly πŸ’― πŸ’―..earlier i was decided to never watch shows produced by cockcrow and Shaika production house.... now Leena mam is also joined in that list.

I was surprised to know that this is Leena's show...kyunki most of her regional shows are ek se badh k ek bakwas hai...so pehle pehle show dekh k laga chalo keeping in mind national audience preferences ye sudhar gayi...but now I can see ..she is again back with tmher twisted filthy plotlines.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ashu how did you forget Kashmiri Villian Tejas Babu...

He also knows very wel about Ani.

that makes it 3 people smiley37smiley37… but he shows his real face only to Aditya smiley37smiley37 not to other 2 smiley37smiley37… he denied of loving Jhanak front of them smiley36 but his actions they were sure smiley36… front of Adi he showed his clear feelings of jealousy smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I was surprised to know that this is Leena's show...kyunki most of her regional shows are ek se badh k ek bakwas hai...so pehle pehle show dekh k laga chalo keeping in mind national audience preferences ye sudhar gayi...but now I can see ..she is again back with tmher twisted filthy plotlines.

so all her shows r like this only then smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

so all her shows r like this only then smiley36

Most of her shows are filthy...and most of them have sad endings..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that makes it 3 people smiley37smiley37… but he shows his real face only to Aditya smiley37smiley37 not to other 2 smiley37smiley37… he denied of loving Jhanak front of them smiley36 but his actions they were sure smiley36… front of Adi he showed his clear feelings of jealousy smiley37smiley37

Infront of Tejas also he shows his possessiveness...he never allowed Tejas to touch j. And ever denied Tejas comments also..Premila, aashiq..etc.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Most of her shows are filthy...and most of them have sad endings..

KD has happy ending na

samarp2 thumbnail

Infront of Tejas also he shows his possessiveness...he never allowed Tejas to touch j. And ever denied Tejas comments also..Premila, aashiq..etc.

atleast someone was saying truth smiley36 he didn’t want to deny smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail

KD has happy ending na

Jol Nupur, guddi, khorkuto, kora pakhi, sreemoyee etc are Leena's shows with sad ending for leads...but there are happy ending shows also..kusum dola, eechhe nodi, mohor etc etc.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

I don’t understand why he puts up a pretence when those ppl know about his true state of mind and heartπŸ™„ hopeless!!! Wasting our time 🀨

samarp2 thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t understand why he puts up a pretence when those ppl know about his true state of mind and heartπŸ™„ hopeless!!! Wasting our time 🀨

I know πŸ˜€πŸ™„ it’s just so frustrating 🀯 to see that πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„