Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This was expected. Janak is stupid. She let go of golden opportunity. She should have confronted him in the morning itself. She was in sense right? Why she agreed. After insulting him saying Aditya is there to put band aid, now she comes and tell all theee things,it is going to be tough to believe her. Ani after knowing her core characteristics, mistrusting her is also a big disappointment. The girl who went away from his life without even telling him, why she will come back with such claim. He should give it a thought. But I believe Ani will be thinking Janak went ahead with his relationship with Adi without listening to him, now ended up getting cheated and coming back to me to give dad’s name for the child?.

Out of rage and jealousy ye khud na SR karle Arshi se! Ab to Arshi hi humara sahara hai 😝

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This was expected. Janak is stupid. She let go of golden opportunity. She should have confronted him in the morning itself. She was in sense right? Why she agreed. After insulting him saying Aditya is there to put band aid, now she comes and tell all theee things,it is going to be tough to believe her. Ani after knowing her core characteristics, mistrusting her is also a big disappointment. The girl who went away from his life without even telling him, why she will come back with such claim. He should give it a thought. But I believe Ani will be thinking Janak went ahead with his relationship with Adi without listening to him, now ended up getting cheated and coming back to me to give dad’s name for the child?.

Yaa she also is wrong here.. he also is. Wrong equally.. now the kid is suffering cause of their stupidness…

First he they r not clear with their feelings for each other & expects others to understand what’s in their heart smiley39.. thinking too much is giving stress .. so I just leave it & just watch & forget

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Useless idiot...am damn sure he remembered everything but he will not ready to accept it.

exactly… what u can expect from a coward & possessive shaqi man πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa she also is wrong here.. he also is. Wrong equally.. now the kid is suffering cause of their stupidness…

First he they r not clear with their feelings for each other & expects others to understand what’s in their heart smiley39.. thinking too much is giving stress .. so I just leave it & just watch & forget

It's really not worth it to destroy mental peace for this show...the show itself is a major red flag

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

It's really not worth it to destroy mental peace for this show...the show itself is a major red flag

can’t agree more smiley36 better to watch & forget it smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I knew it smiley37 S will not trust Ani smiley37smiley37,,, only she & Adi knows Ani very well smiley37

https://youtube.com/shorts/q3SuBsNdxdo?si=x7bp_pjCI77-A_yy

What still no use... She knows it well how much Anirudh loves Jhanak ... The aag marriage she witnessed it so well.

Still she will keep her daughter forcefully with him for her hatred against Jhanak.

I hope Vinayak comes to put some sense into Arshi she was the one crying on his shoulder the other day complaining about her mom..

But that makers might have forgotten now she is back with mom. πŸ˜›

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Exactly πŸ’― πŸ’―..earlier i was decided to never watch shows produced by cockcrow and Shaika production house.... now Leena mam is also joined in that list.

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What still no use... She knows it well how much Anirudh loves Jhanak ... The aag marriage she witnessed it so well.

Still she will keep her daughter forcefully with him for her hatred against Jhanak.

I hope Vinayak comes to put some sense into Arshi she was the one crying on his shoulder the other day complaining about her mom..

The moment she saw jhanak she was back to her usual evil mode.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

in future if he leaves Arshi I won’t be surprised once his patience is broken… he hardly cares for her existence also now.. his ego is major issue now.. he acts upon his moods & his moods changes scc to Jhansk behaves with him smiley36 his whole existence depends upon the way J treats him smiley37… today also he was telling her casually to go to her moms house smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

I knew it smiley37 S will not trust Ani smiley37smiley37,,, only she & Adi knows Ani very well smiley37

https://youtube.com/shorts/q3SuBsNdxdo?si=x7bp_pjCI77-A_yy

Ashu how did you forget Kashmiri Villian Tejas Babu...

He also knows very wel about Ani.