Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

him registering is highly doubtful…today also so casually he was telling her to go to her moms place till Appu marriage smiley36.. for him like she doesn’t matter at all..his purpose is served.. now he is like a disturbed man who again was rejected smiley39

I think Arshi will be shown stronger and the one with reasoning and logic intact among these three..even if he wishes, Arshi should reject his wish..but at the same time will not leave him to take revenge...the way Arshi's character arc is developing post fire incident, I am liking her ..she has all the potential of growing into a deadly vamp...better than her mom who only screams and in jealousy try to harm Jhanak physically..

Coming to Anirudh ..I have no doubt that he is madly in love with Jhanak, no matter however twisted and toxic it may be..He redeemed his guilt of hurting Arshi by requesting Jhanak to lose the competition.. moreover seeing Jhanak again he will try to maintain physical distance from Arshi .

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Krishna astami on Monday na..

but star plus promo was from Wednesday
samarp2 thumbnail

Where that soft spoken right minded person gone...

lost in his jealousy & rejection ego smiley7 ,, it will be hard to see him

Next epis

samarp2 thumbnail

What is this new gossip article now Ani will imagine her with Adi & will refuse to accept his child smiley7smiley7 this is just like Angad did in kaise yeh pyaar hai

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

lost in his jealousy & rejection ego smiley7 ,, it will be hard to see him

Next epis

Yess..ashu ...did you see latest bts he is pacifying maa beti..

samarp2 thumbnail

Yess..ashu ...did you see latest bts he is pacifying maa beti..

Yaa Mayuri.. have seen these kind of scenes a lot in ekta shows whenever ML never believed FL.. they go through worst case for audience to watch,. Those epis r very hard to watch .. till FL looses her baby.., that time they will get all hysterical smiley18 & FL will refuse to see their face even & that will make them more heartbreaking that they didn’t trust their love, they lost their baby & love & trust of FL all together …
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa Mayuri.. have seen these kind of scenes a lot in ekta shows whenever ML never believed FL.. they go through worst case for audience to watch,. Those epis r very hard to watch .. till FL looses her baby.., that time they will get all hysterical smiley18 & FL will refuse to see their face even & that will make them more heartbreaking that they didn’t trust their love, they lost their baby & love & trust of FL all together …

I don't have any hopes now.

They won't show Ani feeling guilty for j

All his guilty reserves for his baby doll.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What is this new gossip article now Ani will imagine her with Adi & will refuse to accept his child smiley7smiley7 this is just like Angad did in kaise yeh pyaar hai

Isse achha to p**n dekh leta... frustration release ho jati πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

I don't have any hopes now.

They won't show Ani feeling guilty for j

All his guilty reserves for his baby doll.

I have lost all hopes on him from long back.. no tiny hope smiley36 now after he saw Adi & Jhanak so close., he has made one image in his mind smiley39 that only he is thinking as true smiley39
MMR2810 thumbnail

I have lost all hopes on him from long back.. no tiny hope smiley36 now after he saw Adi & Jhanak so close., he has made one image in his mind smiley39 that only he is thinking as true smiley39

Paagal man...just it's about basic biology and simple maths..