Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even if they register what is the validity as she already came with the news πŸ€”

him registering is highly doubtful…today also so casually he was telling her to go to her moms place till Appu marriage smiley36.. for him like she doesn’t matter at all..his purpose is served.. now he is like a disturbed man who again was rejected smiley39
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

only one shocked reaction only we see smiley36 Chandni was crying smiley37 she has only that expression ..smiley37 her fake marriage is in danger smiley37… I guess now they will force them for register marriage …smiley36 he was avoiding all kind of relationship with Arshi with his fake act.. smiley39 now don’t know what more he will do

After shocking..what is his next step, will he accept or not..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

After shocking..what is his next step, will he accept or not..

if he won’t accept smiley36 he won’t disappoint me smiley36 I expect that only from him smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

if he won’t accept smiley36 he won’t disappoint me smiley36 I expect that only from him smiley37

Still I have little hope that he remembered everything happened in that fortunate/unfortunate night.

samarp2 thumbnail

Still I have little hope that he remembered everything happened in that fortunate/unfortunate night.

yaa.. in his dialouges Adi name is mentioned.. so right now he won’t think anything in quite mind.. mind is full of J & Adi thoughts
MMR2810 thumbnail

yaa.. in his dialouges Adi name is mentioned.. so right now he won’t think anything in quite mind.. mind is full of J & Adi thoughts

Where that soft spoken right minded person gone...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

These sudden overdose of romance between Runak in the form of reels or participation in other shows now frighten me the most..first the reel of Runak in white at the beginning of Mumbai track and Anirudh's over compensation due to his guilt towards Arshi to the extent of him agreeing for SR..we got such lovely episodes on Runak in teej..and now see what we are being served in the show..more trauma coming our way.

No hopes...upcoming episodes will going to drain us emotionally..

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No hopes...uncomfortable episodes will going to drain us emotionally..

I will not watch...will only take updates from you all... necessary for maintaining sanity πŸ˜…

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

after pregnancy prediction we were talking smiley37 more horrible torture of taunts smiley26smiley26

Common Ashu runak relationship mein kuch toh progressive hua haismiley9🀣

MMR2810 thumbnail

from Wednesday it starts.. can’t wait to see their performance smiley42 their onscreen chemistry shows in offscreen too in their dance smiley42smiley42

Krishna astami on Monday na..