Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

that trolly was making them all laugh smiley37 .. I was only watching Krushal face smiley36 … this time Hiba was in character till end smiley37 he want smiley37 he said her something smiley37 & went outsmiley37.. I think that staring at each other made him laugh smiley36smiley36

Even director was telling them they can blink smiley37smiley37smiley37 so Ani ghooring Jhanak without blinking smiley37smiley37 is all thanks to the director then smiley37smiley37 even behind camera people were laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37

All will be like what promo they have to shoot smiley37smiley36 they may be like if we r like this smiley37 audience will laugh for sure smiley37smiley37

Ashu, they know with their cheap plot they are going to get gaalis from all sides.

MMR2810 thumbnail

that trolly was making them all laugh smiley37 .. I was only watching Krushal face smiley36 … this time Hiba was in character till end smiley37 he want smiley37 he said her something smiley37 & went outsmiley37.. I think that staring at each other made him laugh smiley36smiley36

Even director was telling them they can blink smiley37smiley37smiley37 so Ani ghooring Jhanak without blinking smiley37smiley37 is all thanks to the director then smiley37smiley37 even behind camera people were laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37

All will be like what promo they have to shoot smiley37smiley36 they may be like if we r like this smiley37 audience will laugh for sure smiley37smiley37

Ashu am very much eager to see Ani reactions. They are not posting it....

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu, they know with their cheap plot they are going to get gaalis from all sides.

Yaa so they were preparing themselves smiley36smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa so they were preparing themselves smiley36smiley36

Copeup mechanism...

Damn words words

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu am very much eager to see Ani reactions. They are not posting it....

only one shocked reaction only we see smiley36 Chandni was crying smiley37 she has only that expression ..smiley37 her fake marriage is in danger smiley37… I guess now they will force them for register marriage …smiley36 he was avoiding all kind of relationship with Arshi with his fake act.. smiley39 now don’t know what more he will do
samarp2 thumbnail
from Wednesday it starts.. can’t wait to see their performance smiley42 their onscreen chemistry shows in offscreen too in their dance smiley42smiley42
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These sudden overdose of romance between Runak in the form of reels or participation in other shows now frighten me the most..first the reel of Runak in white at the beginning of Mumbai track and Anirudh's over compensation due to his guilt towards Arshi to the extent of him agreeing for SR..we got such lovely episodes on Runak in teej..and now see what we are being served in the show..more trauma coming our way.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

only one shocked reaction only we see smiley36 Chandni was crying smiley37 she has only that expression ..smiley37 her fake marriage is in danger smiley37… I guess now they will force them for register marriage …smiley36 he was avoiding all kind of relationship with Arshi with his fake act.. smiley39 now don’t know what more he will do

Even if they register what is the validity as she already came with the news πŸ€”

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Channel is giving us their content in special show ..

Leena is just wasting the potential....