The Black Necklace ~ LAST Episode Highlights

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Arpi : Yeh kyaaa kar rahe ho?

Vanshaj Writers : Kuch nehi bas jo Banda sabke DIL mein raj karta hai ushka DIL nikal rahe hain

Arpi : Ok.......... Whaaaaaaat?

The Last Episode Highlights Post 📯

The ruthless MURDER of Neil 5G Krishna

PSX_20240803_151212.jpg

Even though they have never treated him like Krishna but Neil's Krishna aura still remained intact ultimately Neil bearing the burn of Gargi's Curse!

PSX_20240803_223238.jpg

Yup for audience, Neil was Krishna whereas Gargi was Gandhari (Shakuni too) thus Gargi gifting "BLACK Necklace" to Yuvika on her wedding indicated her curse to Neil just how Krishna's Dwarka got destroyed due to Gandhari's curse after Mahabharata War, same way Neil dying post Yuvika becoming Vanshaj perhaps the "Bound to happen" thing

PSX_20240803_222854.jpg

That's why I had no huge issue with Neil's death BUT it's that "HOW" behind the death that shook me, that shook the entire Vanshaj fandom and even non viewers too.

The whole murder and heart transplant of Neil, the organ trafficking was too explicit to handle. No audience deserved that let alone Neil or NeiVika fans. He was our comfort character, we watch shows to escape reality, for entertainment, to have some peace such bloody content is not for ITV audience. Therefore Swastik deserves all the bashing that they are getting everywhere be it Twitter or YouTube or Instagram or here for such brutal killing of Neil. I have personally never seen such horrible execution of a character death smiley11

Absolutely shittttttt smiley7

Having said that, MOHIT's performance forced me to watch even such horrible death too. That guy truly has lived Neil and jate jate bhi he gave his everything to convey Neil's ultimate tragedy. smiley32

I wanted them to kill off Neil but there are so many ways to do that, they did it in the most heartless way and Mohit literally made me numb. PSX_20240801_232850.jpgThis particular shot when Neil cried I could literally see a character like Neil who had always been so positive about life, a ray of sunshine finally losing it and you could see the regret in that tear drop, the regret of not being able to make it to the Mandap where his Dulhan, HIS Yuvi was waiting.

They have lost such a gem of an actor too early and they couldn't utilise his skills or chemistry and camaraderie with Anjali too. Certainly a note worthy blunder by Swastik team. I used to respect this production and I used to appreciate their writers too but after whatever they did with Neil's character and with NeiVika fans they have lost all respect from me.

I wish Mohit all the best for his future endeavours and Swastik production certainly did too dirty to its audience to deserve any further attention from me.

I genuinely feel I have wasted my one year behind such ungrateful production house by giving them genuine feedbacks smiley21

Therefore this is obviously the last episode highlights. Nothing much to highlight except the curse of Gargi, a mother and also there was Shalini another mother who prayed for her child to get a heart. Everytime I saw Shalini praying for her child I felt the absence of Neil's own mother even though Vidur gave his all as a father but a mother is a mother right?

PSX_20240803_234628.jpg

Bhoomi's blessings weren't enough for Neil because Bhoomi even though genuinely loved Neil but she wasn't Neil's mother, she is Yuvika's mother.

PSX_20240803_151025.jpg

I can't write much on Vidur's loss, the moment I saw Vidur Uncle's scene I skipped it, I just couldn't watch it further because it's only VIDUR who has lost his everything. I will forever remember Vanshaj as the tale of sacrifices made by Bharadawajs towards Mahajans.

20240804_000733.jpg

The 'Givers' are so used to with only giving that sometimes even the universe takes everything from them leaving them with empty hands smiley28

Yash though no fault of his but as a matter of fact is a 'Taker' who took the heart, got the benefit organically becoming liable, he will have to bear the consequence of it.

PSX_20240804_001153.jpg

The heart that he is carrying will be too heavy to carry naturally....!

As I have mentioned it earlier too, Neil was the gender reversed Queen of Vanshaj chess, Yuvika the gender reversed King lost the Queen and Yash got it through that heart but HOW the whole game change happened that transplant, the death was so horrible that it made the whole thing tasteless.

Everything has limits, Writers crossed that limit with Neil's MURDER now there is nothing for me to look forward.

Best wishes to YashVika Fans.

NeiVika Fans deserved better.

I deserved better.

20240804_000710.jpg

Without Neil, YUVIKA's Life or Journey will never be the same, Neil wasn't just a love interest, Neil was Yuvika's home, her driving force, that one person with whom Yuvika was Yuvika in a raw sense.

Neil was Her backbone.

Organs can get replaced, essence can't.

Thank You for reading

Love Arpi smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Link of my very first episode highlights in this forum smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334711

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

I honestly don't have much to say now the way the things turned out for neil.🥺 Jo bolna tha vo itne din se bol hi diya hai.

Neil and neivika used to bring a different flavour in the show. Amid all the conspiracies, struggles, and negativity for yuvika in the show, neil used to bring positivity, calmness and hope. If he was there, I know ant me sab accha hi hoga.

The way they killed him aisi maut to koi dushman ko bhi naa de.smiley7

Anyways, I've already decided that vanshaj will be my last show from this ph thnx to their great storytelling skills and lot of shit they do onscreen and offscreen was beyond my understanding. But such explicit and gruesome ending of neil was the last straw. smiley7

But whatever it is, thnx vanshaj for giving me neil even they themselves didn't handle him properly, but neil will always be missed. Nobody can replace the essence neil has brought to the show.

Thank you.smiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

I honestly don't have much to say now the way the things turned out for neil.🥺 Jo bolna tha vo itne din se bol hi diya hai.

Neil and neivika used to bring a different flavour in the show. Amid all the conspiracies, struggles, and negativity for yuvika in the show, neil used to bring positivity, calmness and hope. If he was there, I know ant me sab accha hi hoga.

The way they killed him aisi maut to koi dushman ko bhi naa de.smiley7

Anyways, I've already decided that vanshaj will be my last show from this ph thnx to their great storytelling skills and lot of shit they do onscreen and offscreen was beyond my understanding. But such explicit and gruesome ending of neil was the last straw. smiley7

But whatever it is, thnx vanshaj for giving me neil even they themselves didn't handle him properly, but neil will always be missed. Nobody can replace the essence neil has brought to the show.

Thank you.smiley1

About NeiVika I am copy pasting what I had written on NeiVika AT before Neil's death

"I have read it somewhere that, you get married so that after returning from office you have someone with whom you can share your office issues even though that someone doesn't even know the XYZ of your HR department smiley36

This is actually so true smiley37

NEIL was THAT PERSON for Yuvika! smiley13

I literally dreamt a scene where Neil is cooking for them and listening all Yuvika's office ki baatein while she is sharing it all with him after returning from office smiley27

They literally took that HOME away from Yuvika! smiley7 smiley8"

About Swastik, they have crossed all limits by giving such brutal death to the most optimistic straight forward sunshine character. Vanshaj is a Dark show, it was only Neil who used to bring light to this show through his presence in Yuvika's life. They killed it, in a way killed their own show Vanshaj too.

Shaleen's personality as in the kind of characters he plays will never go with the heart of a character like Neil. Neither Yash will be able to fill in for 'Neil' nor he will be able to be himself 'Yash' in full sense because of the heart. Which is such a doomed factor to both NeiVika and YashVika fans!

Anyways obviously even I will not watch this shittttt show. Though I used to post about everyone in Highlights, used to watch the show as whole but it was only Neil that kept me hooked to Vanshaj now with my Neil gone for forever I don't have any reason to watch Vanshaj.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Link of my very first episode highlights in this forum smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334711

Reading this I realised, I have been waiting for Yuvika to become Bharadawaj and NeiVika marriage since one freaking year Swastik smiley7 How dare you kill him so brutally on his wedding night Swastiksmiley8 smiley19

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 1 months ago
Rohitgaba thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't worry brother. When Yash would get to know about work done by his uncle Amarjeet to get heart for him , he will get him arrested for his wrongdoings and get justice for Neel. But I agree that, it will still be an injustice to Neivika fans and it will never be covered. Neel was heart of not only the show but also viewers. He gave his everything. Makers never did justice to him. Never made his character development in the way he deserved. Well what to say . Long live Yash Talwar. 2 of the great and my beloved essence gentleman characters of show Prem and Neil have died. Please Yash don't die . Get your uncle arrested and everyone punished who are normal even after committing heinous crimes
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Rohitgaba

Don't worry brother. When Yash would get to know about work done by his uncle Amarjeet to get heart for him , he will get him arrested for his wrongdoings and get justice for Neel. But I agree that, it will still be an injustice to Neivika fans and it will never be covered. Neel was heart of not only the show but also viewers. He gave his everything. Makers never did justice to him. Never made his character development in the way he deserved. Well what to say . Long live Yash Talwar. 2 of the great and my beloved essence gentleman characters of show Prem and Neil have died. Please Yash don't die . Get your uncle arrested and everyone punished who are normal even after committing heinous crimes

I am not 'Brother', I don't play gender reversed roles like Yuvika, I am proud of my own gender so it's 'Sister' smiley36

Don't worry Yash will not die, his heart will live long smiley14 smiley20

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Rohitgaba

And it will take another 50 episodes for Yash to find out the truthsmiley36

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

And it will take another 50 episodes for Yash to find out the truthsmiley36

50 to tumne bahut kam bole smiley36.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

50 to tumne bahut kam bole smiley36.

50 episodes for Yash to find out the truth , it will take more than 100 episodes for Yuvikasmiley37