~ Episode Highlights ~ The Twisted Honour Killing

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Uff! Have never seen such a sadistic show before! smiley8

Honestly when NiRaya were getting married on one hand and Neil got attacked on the other hand WRITING wise I really appreciated the IRONY 

PSX_20240524_202951.jpg

PSX_20240524_203200.jpg

PSX_20240524_203347.jpg

While my heart went out for Vidur Uncle when he tried to stop Neil from going outside, I knew this show preaches Karma so this whole IRONY will come back to Mahajans only and eventually NeiVika will be the ONLY Couple to live a happy married life! 

PSX_20240524_204916.jpg

BUT 

Ghhhhhoshhhhhhhhhh! Such a TWISTED and BRUTAL HONOUR KILLING I never ever wished for NiRaya smiley28 While all of us expected them to kill off Nikhil but NOT like this smiley3

PSX_20240525_204529.jpg

I mean they let MIRAYA Marry him only to KILL him on that very day before her eyes? Whaaaaat a sadistic writing smiley11

PSX_20240525_203756.jpg

I am sorry, I will never ever ask NeiVika Marriage Writers MAAF karoooo mujhe 🙏🏻 

I know NeiVika are the lead couple still I don't trust Writers at all. Stay away from My NeiVika Babies smiley7

At least Yuvika's MAN is breathing somewhere 

PSX_20240525_205449.jpg

Unlike Miraya's Husband 

PSX_20240525_210150.jpg

Unlike Bhoomi's Husband 

PSX_20240525_210226.jpg

All these COLD Blooded MURDERS for WHAT? 

FOR PROPERTY! 

Yes! For NAME FRAME WEALTH 

It was a Goosebumps moment when Gargi walked towards Bhoomi with that WILL and the background music of VANSHAJ 🎲 Played behind smiley32

PSX_20240525_205614.jpg

VANSHAJ is all about, to whaaaaat extent some people can go for PROPERTY and POWER! 

PSX_20240525_205637.jpg

Congratulations to the Team for hitting 300 Episode smiley20

That's all, thanks for reading smiley1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Seriously writers stay the fukk away from Neivikasmiley7

God Nikhil and Miraya's expressions are haunting mesmiley19

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Vaise to I never cared about nikhil miraya...but it was so brutal and sadistic of dj to make your own sis widowsmiley7smiley19

Ye log thoda vidur uncle ko dikha dete to reach neil to kya jaatasmiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Asmita ne live updates mein bola bhi nehi that they have actually shown Nikhil ka gala katna smiley11 I wasn't prepared for a direct scene like that smiley18 

Goli maar dete smiley7 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Vaise to I never cared about nikhil miraya...but it was so brutal and sadistic of dj to make your own sis widowsmiley7smiley19

Ye log thoda vidur uncle ko dikha dete to reach neil to kya jaatasmiley7

Vidur Uncle wasn't there when everyone joined in hall regarding that will reading, some other Advocate from DharGi side was there, let's see I am sure next week they will show Vidur Uncle worried for his Betu smiley13

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My sentiments exactly 💯

From the very beginning I knew they'd be a catch to the whole marriage coupe but this ...!!

Poor girl all she wanted to lead a happy  married normal life , but what she got is lifetime of trauma !! 

I ' ve been noticing since a while now and I ' d still say , 

Pre- leap before the whole Isha controversy atleast DJ was human , no matter how much bad blood the 2 families shared he knew and acknowledged an invisible line that would never , ever be crosses 

But this DJ , is devil himself 

From Isha scenario

To almost killing Yuvika 

To this ! 

At this point I am just glad Neil is alive ! 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

My sentiments exactly 💯

From the very beginning I knew they'd be a catch to the whole marriage coupe but this ...!!

Poor girl all she wanted to lead a happy  married normal life , but what she got is lifetime of trauma !! 

I ' ve been noticing since a while now and I ' d still say , 

Pre- leap before the whole Isha controversy atleast DJ was human , no matter how much bad blood the 2 families shared he knew and acknowledged an invisible line that would never , ever be crosses 

But this DJ , is devil himself 

From Isha scenario

To almost killing Yuvika 

To this ! 

At this point I am just glad Neil is alive ! 

The so called Vastra Haran Equivalent track was the TURNING POINT for Digvijay Mahajan undoubtedly smiley24 

He has completely turned into a monster! 

Still somewhere I see the OLD DJ around Neil,

I mean I don't know why but there is a strange equation between Neil-Digvijay I don't know whether it's due to Mohit and Mahir's chemistry or they are actually written in such way but the invisible line of acknowledgement you are talking about that's still there between Digvijay and Neil though they hardly gets scene together! 

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

The so called Vastra Haran Equivalent track was the TURNING POINT for Digvijay Mahajan undoubtedly smiley24 

He has completely turned into a monster! 

Still somewhere I see the OLD DJ around Neil,

I mean I don't know why but there is a strange equation between Neil-Digvijay I don't know whether it's due to Mohit and Mahir's chemistry or they are actually written in such way but the invisible line of acknowledgement you are talking about that's still there between Digvijay and Neil though they hardly gets scene together! 

That's an interesting observation 🤔 and I agree

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

.   Sorry I forgot . Who were Miraya and Nikhil ? Or maybe they made an entry after I left the show

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

.   Sorry I forgot . Who were Miraya and Nikhil ? Or maybe they made an entry after I left the show

Nikhil made an entry after you left

Miraya is DJ's sister