~ Episode Highlights ~ Neil Ki Yuvika

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh IPL 365 din kyun nehi hote? 

I got MY KIND of NeiVika content today because of IPL only so smiley36

This calls for a Highlight thread smiley14

Keeping aside the dream sequence, in real state of NeiVika what I loved the most is, 

Both NeiVika low key flirted with each other today smiley42 smiley32 Yeah talking about that whole SAPNA dialogue smiley36 Neil was kind enough to accept yeah he sees her in his dreams just what Yuvika wanted to hear smiley9 That was very sweet of them actually smiley27 

Another thing that stood out was Neil ASKED Yuvika to leave it on time, he didn't force her or even provoke her this time perhaps because he could sense that she was getting weak so indirectly he gave her the space, he actually allowed her to keep her identity a secret from him and leave it on time, when the right time will come things will fall back into place, in other words they will fall back on each other smiley32

c999yj.jpg

Veryyyy Neil Coded Solution he gave to her however Yuvika darling was sooo DONE with HIS SABR that she went on to a different zone of delulu is the only solulu smiley37

nv88pe.jpg

WTF was that GIRL smiley43 smiley36 

But what I found quite interesting is, 

HER LINES.... 

She said, "Mujhe bancha lo Neil" smiley28 

9u1lq5.jpg

I couldn't help but went back to that night, perhaps this line she had uttered 10000 times in her mind when she was being killed by DJ in that fire, everytime she plays with her life, I am sure she tries to look around for Neil, wishing HE WILL SAVE and PROTECT her! Afterall NEIL is all that she has above her head and it's absolutely a trash incident that the same Neil couldn't save her that day, Writers ?????? smiley7 smiley28 smiley24

Another line, in her dream Neil said, 

"Mujhe pehle din se pata tha"

"Tum Neil Ki Yuvika ho" 

Yuvika is EXPECTING these lines from Neil, like all of us, even Yuvika wants what audience want smiley36 

That was quite excellent move by Writers smiley37 

But let's see what the reality has in store for Yuvika smiley36 Undoubtedly Neil deep down knows that SHE is HIS YUVIKA, Neil Ki Yuvika smiley9 

He is NEIL Bharadawaj afterall! smiley16

PSX_20240327_193823.jpg

Today's FAN SERVICE actually fitted with MY TASTE after ages smiley1 

Today's delulu reunion script was actually written by fans, actual reunion Swastik gonna write so let's see smiley36 smiley26 

HER "Mujhe bancha lo Neil" gonna echo for a long time to me, hoping he actually listens the unsaid like he always does! 

blsedy.jpg

That's it, thanks for reading smiley9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

See she never wanted to gift him to Isha consciously , that's just some knee jerk reaction......she always wanted him , i just hope that the frequent Yuvika trolling reduces after this episode...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

See she never wanted to gift him to Isha consciously , that's just some knee jerk reaction......she always wanted him , i just hope that the frequent Yuvika trolling reduces after this episode...

I never trolled her for wanting NeilSha in fact I was ok with NeilSha because pre leap at times Isha was more considerate towards Neil than his girlfriend smiley36

I trolled Yuvika for always being insensitive towards Neil, his feelings, his opinions, his emotions and this is something I will never tolerate smiley1

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I get that....most of us only troll her when we have the proper reason for it , but sometimes when i read certain comments over here and in other SM sites it feels like it has been made soley to troll the character without any proper reasoning (just like some of Yuvika's actions in the show smiley36)

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did this happen fr!? I am pleasantly shook... Gonna tune in the epi asap... Sab IPL ka jaadu hai..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Uff beautifulsmiley27

No matter how much The makers disappoint us but one good quality NeiVika content...satisfies our soul...smiley27

I have said this hundred times and I will say this again that Mohit and Anjali have insanely beautiful chemistry....them just standing and looking at eachother gives us butterflies and goosebumpssmiley42

Post leap I love how much Yuvika's eyes talk when she is around Neil...She can be YUkti multani infront of everyone...her mother, siblings,Db everyone but In front of Neil she is only YUvika Nagar...as he said yesterday"Neil ki YUvika"

Pre leap I was dying to see this passion, desperation, intense emotions of Yuvika for Neil... I am getting that... last few episodes I saw a deewani who is successful in keeping a facade around everyone only for that mask to break before him..

She is craving his love,his touch, she wants to melt in his arm and be held...Neil ka pyar hai hi Aisa... powerful and poignant...once you experience it..you can't let it go...

Yesterday the actors performed so beautifully...be it YUvika's transition from a warrior on a mission to a very vulnerable human...& Then back to his warrior mode.. Anjali was soo good...& Neil started from flirting, then goes in to investigation mode & the moment he understood that she is getting weak...he became soft...Mohit was brilliant....this scene had everything flirting, Vulnerability, kitchen moment,chai...a beautiful hug... beautiful dialogues for Neil...

Because Neil himself is doing that... though deep down he feels that she is YUvika..but he is not provoking her or actively stalking her...he is giving her space leaving Everything on time...

But I know he will always be her shoulder to lean on...to fall back on.&.. I really want YUvika to trust and cherish him....

Also Kudos to technical team for capturing last night NeiVika content,hug so beautifully....

Also a beautifully written highlight as always....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yuvika troll jaisa kaam karti hai hai isliye troll hoti hai at least in this forum.smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Beautifully written updatesmiley27

Edited by rbpll - 1 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Beautifully explained

Yuvika wants to get support of Neil, just probably she doesn't want to accept it

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yay epi highlights are back ! the moment I saw the epi I knew Api’s highlights buds would be tingling ! 
had the good old NeiVika vibes back after such a long time smiley42smiley27

Glad to see you back in action !