~ Episodes Highlights ~

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 9 months ago

Ok so I am making a separate post on the main forum because I have alot of things to highlight about past week episodes and I don't want my post to get lost in EDT between our random discussionssmiley36 

1st of all, 

Soooo VIDUR is Bhardawaj, yeh mereko abhi pata chala because I am addressing Neil as Neil something something since ages smiley37 Means Neil is, NEIL BHARDAWAJ smiley9

Honesty YUVIKA BHARDAWAJ sounds better than Yuvika Mahajan smiley42 

Mrs Yuvika Mahajan Bhardawaj Haaaayeeee smiley43

Ok I know, I know I should shut up now smiley36

Moving to, Vidur being a LAWYER & Legal Advisor of Mahajans smiley24 Yeh bhi mujhe abhi abhi pata chala smiley36

I don't trust Vidur. I don't get good vibes from him since the beginning and this week he is not even doing anything to prove me wrong smiley39 

PSX_20230805_113020.jpg

BHOOMI smiley27 This lady is absolutely the STAR of Vanshaj smiley32 Soooo relatable yet heroine material smiley27 I love how she simply never hesitates to seek Vidur's co operation in her family matters, she goes to him, calls him like a QUEEN πŸ‘‘ That authoritative royal personality even Prem lacked which thank god Bhoomi has. This shows how she is truly a Mahajan unlike Yuvika whom Prem made anything but Mahajan? 

PSX_20230805_112857.jpg

Neil undoubtedly ek din Vidur ko sadak pe bitha dega smiley23 He literally took birth only to roast Vidur's bread butter biryani in every given & not given opportunitysmiley39 and I love it about himsmiley36

PSX_20230805_112930.jpg

Bhoomi is far more intelligent than her daughter, she caught our 5G Krishna's hint in 6G speed smiley36PSX_20230805_112956.jpg

It is soooo true that any woman gets completed only when she becomes a MOTHER β€οΈ You really don't know your strengths & weaknesses in full capacity unless and until you enter the motherhood. What Bhoomi couldn't do as Prem's wife, she is doing it now as the mother of Yuvika πŸ‘ These parallels adds so much into the storytelling of Vanshaj β€οΈ

PSX_20230805_113136.jpg

PSX_20230805_113155.jpg

Rest highlights in the following next post πŸ‘‡ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

I absolutely love the calmness, spirituality, positive aura around Neil-Yuvika smiley42 

The softness of friendship coupled with the blooming feelings of love & reliance gives a natural soothing effects and that's their USP smiley27

PSX_20230805_113229.jpg

Other typical Male leads says, Trust Me 

5G Krishna says, Trust yourself & your APNE smiley27

Because he knows if Yuvika trusts only him blindly, he may not be able to do just & fair with it. Because he can only guide, this war is of Yuvika & her APNES. However he can help her indirectly through those APNES smiley14

PSX_20230805_113258.jpg

Sometimes you don't need a shoulder to lean on but a smile to collect strengths from for the difficult journey ahead smiley32PSX_20230805_113357.jpg

PSX_20230805_113338.jpg

Meanwhile, ISH BANDE ka aalag hi movie chalta hai smiley39 

PSX_20230805_113111.jpg

Betaaaaa woh Mahajans ka Dil nehi jahaan ched (hole) hoga, Darwaja hai woh Mahajans ka smiley15 

PSX_20230805_113045.jpg

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 9 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Gargi is unintentionally entertaining πŸ€ͺ

Exactly what was she thinking while walking into the panel? Bhoomi pooja karegi? Necklace nehi BETI dao pe lagi Hai ish baarsmiley36

PSX_20230805_113553.jpg

Bhoomi Gargi holds more chemistry than DJ-Yuvika πŸ˜†

PSX_20230805_113621.jpg

Bhoomi single handedly roasted entire Mahajan clan πŸ€ͺ 

She legit told them on their face how she has zero trust in their so called committee in other words she gives a damnnn to this panel🀣

PSX_20230805_113501.jpg

PSX_20230805_113440.jpg

That's all πŸ˜³ Thanks for reading πŸ€—

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 9 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Ok so I am making a separate post on the main forum because I have alot of things to highlight about past week episodes and I don't want my post to get lost in EDT between our random discussionssmiley36 

1st of all, 

Soooo VIDUR is Bhardawaj, yeh mereko abhi pata chala because I am addressing Neil as Neil something something since ages smiley37 Means Neil is, NEIL BHARDAWAJ smiley9

Moving to, Vidur being a LAWYER & Legal Advisor of Mahajans smiley24 Yeh bhi mujhe abhi abhi pata chala smiley36

I don't trust Vidur. I don't get good vibes from him since the beginning and this week he is not even doing anything to prove me wrong smiley39 

PSX_20230805_113020.jpg

BHOOMI smiley27 This lady is absolutely the STAR of Vanshaj smiley32 Soooo relatable yet heroine material smiley27 I love how she simply never hesitates to seek Vidur's co operation in her family matters, she goes to him, calls him like a QUEEN πŸ‘‘ That authoritative royal personality even Prem lacked which thank god Bhoomi has. This shows how she is truly a Mahajan unlike Yuvika whom Prem made anything but Mahajan? 

PSX_20230805_112857.jpg

Neil undoubtedly ek din Vidur ko sadak pe bitha dega smiley23 He literally took birth only to roast Vidur's bread butter biryani in every given & not given opportunitysmiley39 and I love it about himsmiley36

PSX_20230805_112930.jpg

Bhoomi is far more intelligent than her daughter, she caught our 5G Krishna's hint in 6G speed smiley36PSX_20230805_112956.jpg

It is soooo true that any woman gets completed only when she becomes a MOTHER β€οΈ You really don't know your strengths & weaknesses in full capacity unless and until you enter the motherhood. What Bhoomi couldn't do as Prem's wife, she is doing it now as the mother of Yuvika πŸ‘ These parallels adds so much into the storytelling of Vanshaj β€οΈ

PSX_20230805_113136.jpg

PSX_20230805_113155.jpg

Agree with each and everything.

I also got to know with this episode that vidur is legal head.🀣. vidur ka impartial stand is more looking like partial stand for mahajans.

The whole scene of bhoomi, Neil, and vidur has lot of underlay meaning as if both bhoomi and neil know that mahajans can go to any extent to make yuvika look guilty in which vidur even cannot help. Somewhere Neil's statement sealed this fact and bhoomi ki batti jali.

Undoubtedly the star of the episode is bhoomi. She is sweet, nice, sugar and spice everything. Know when to take a stand, when to keep calm, when to do buttering, and when to play down the opposite person. In fact, she is also relatable as her whole breaking down for yuvika is understandable because it's the second time she is watching all the investigation and stuff. And yuvika needs bhoomi more than anyone to guide and protect her.

Sometime I feel show should be from bhoomi's POV as wife want to clear the name of her husband.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

1st of all, 

I hope Yuvika does not change her maiden name and also does not inclue her husband's last name after her supposed marriage with Neil , tired of shows showing that FL's changing their names and stuff...

He just wants Bhumi's attention , isiliye kaarname karte rehte hain

PSX_20230805_113020.jpg

She's the real Queen of the house , royality exudes from the way she , walks , talks and behaves with a non-Mahajan,  even in this scene she didn't approach Vidur timidly , she approached him with an attitude of "I have questions and you HAVE TO answer them , there is no other option for you"

PSX_20230805_112857.jpg

🀣Jab baap aisa dushman party ko subserivient hai toh beta kye karega?

PSX_20230805_112930.jpg

Bhoomi is far more intelligent than her daughter, she caught our 5G Krishna's hint in 6G speed 

🀣

smiley36PSX_20230805_112956.jpg

True....

PSX_20230805_113136.jpg

PSX_20230805_113155.jpg

Answers in colored text..

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 9 months ago

Team Bhidur

I absolutely love the calmness, spirituality, positive aura around Neil-Yuvika smiley42 

The softness of friendship coupled with the blooming feelings of love & reliance gives a natural soothing effects and that's their USP smiley27

❀️

PSX_20230805_113229.jpg

Other typical Male leads says, Trust Me 

5G Krishna says, Trust yourself & your APNE smiley27

Because he knows if Yuvika trusts only him blindly, he may not be able to do just & fair with it. Because he can only guide, this war is of Yuvika & her APNES. However he can help her indirectly through those APNES smiley14

PSX_20230805_113258.jpg

Sometimes you don't need a shoulder to lean on but a smile to collect strengths from for the difficult journey ahead

Where do you get these great quotes from?

smiley32PSX_20230805_113357.jpg

PSX_20230805_113338.jpg

Meanwhile, ISH BANDE ka aalag hi movie chalta hai smiley39 

Woh pagal nahi hai , bas uska  dimaag karab hai πŸ€£

PSX_20230805_113111.jpg

Betaaaaa woh Mahajans ka Dil nehi jahaan ched (hole) hoga, Darwaja hai woh Mahajans ka smiley15 

He must've had transposition of great arteries when he was a child and gotten cured through surgery 

( where a hole is made in the heart so that the blood flows in the right direction) maybe he thought that Mahajans need one too.....this didn't make any sense contextually right? Sorry i didn't have anything funny to top this 🀣

PSX_20230805_113045.jpg

Team Bhidur

Gargi is unintentionally entertaining πŸ€ͺ

Exactly what was she thinking while walking into the panel? Bhoomi pooja karegi? Necklace nehi BETI dao pe lagi Hai ish baarsmiley36

🀣🀣🀣🀣

PSX_20230805_113553.jpg

Bhoomi Gargi holds more chemistry than DJ-Yuvika πŸ˜†

One is the Queen of drama and the other is a Queen of savegery 🀩 Love them both β€οΈ

PSX_20230805_113621.jpg

Bhoomi single handedly roasted entire Mahajan clan πŸ€ͺ 

She legit told them on their face how she has zero trust in their so called committee in other words she gives a damnnn to this panel🀣

She only cares about the wellbeing of her children ( like Gargi , hmm nice parallel) so she doesn't mind quashing these "delicate darlings" with her words🀣🀣🀣🀣

PSX_20230805_113501.jpg

PSX_20230805_113440.jpg

That's all πŸ˜³ Thanks for reading πŸ€—

This was amazing , thanks for sharing your super funny reviews after a tiny break of 2 days πŸ™‚

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

I also got to know with this episode that vidur is legal head.🀣. vidur ka impartial stand is more looking like partial stand for mahajans.

The whole scene of bhoomi, Neil, and vidur has lot of underlay meaning as if both bhoomi and neil know that mahajans can go to any extent to make yuvika look guilty in which vidur even cannot help. Somewhere Neil's statement sealed this fact and bhoomi ki batti jali.

Undoubtedly the star of the episode is bhoomi. She is sweet, nice, sugar and spice everything. Know when to take a stand, when to keep calm, when to do buttering, and when to play down the opposite person. In fact, she is also relatable as her whole breaking down for yuvika is understandable because it's the second time she is watching all the investigation and stuff. And yuvika needs bhoomi more than anyone to guide and protect her.

Sometime I feel show should be from bhoomi's POV as wife want to clear the name of her husband.

@bold; Even i thought about this , i think I've even posted this inone of the 5 EDT's

Found the post,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163685842

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Actually ITV always glorifies only the leading lady and we kinda got used to with it that's why whenever we see any supporting character as strong & spicy we be like why she is not the lead πŸ˜† But in reality KUNTI was very strong intelligent woman, Kunti wasn't less than Draupadi in politics but ITV always glorifies Draupadi only and shows Kunti as naive & innocent. Same way Bhoomi is just being original Kunti here but since we aren't used to with original Kunti on ITV Mahabharat that's why Bhoomi is coming out as something out of box πŸ˜³ I agree Yuvika needs Bhoomi the most πŸ‘πŸΌ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I hope Yuvika does not change her maiden name and also does not inclue her husband's last name after her supposed marriage with Neil , tired of shows showing that FL's changing their names and stuff...

He just wants Bhumi's attention , isiliye kaarname karte rehte hain

She's the real Queen of the house , royality exudes from the way she , walks , talks and behaves with a non-Mahajan, even in this scene she didn't approach Vidur timidly , she approached him with an attitude of "I have questions and you HAVE TO answer them , there is no other option for you"

Jab baap aisa dushman party ko subserivient hai toh beta kye karega?

Even I don't want Yuvika to exclude her birth identity post marriage. But I do want her to carry Neil's surname too. That's why I addressed her as Yuvika MAHAJAN Bhardawaj which even sounds perfect πŸ˜†

True that, she carries herself absolutely like a queen. She even knows how & when to twist her words I loved how she hyped Shobhna in meeting saying Ghar PE kar lete meeting wahan hum sabki Maa hai πŸ€£

She does keeps Vidur in check πŸ€£