Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 5 months ago

"Jo chij aasani se toot jaye woh mere pass nehi milega tumhe" 

He basically meant that, 

He doesn't have HEART smiley26

PSX_20231220_013008.jpg

He knew Yuvika will Stake her shares smiley36 

But I am reserving my comment regarding this because I feel there is something more than what meeting the eyes regarding 2% staking so let's wait. 

What exactly NeiVika were doing with My ISHAAAA Baby smiley44

PSX_20231220_012900.jpg

Neil didn't even bother to pick the girl up in his arms smiley36 I mean Yuvika hoti drunk tho ushe uthake lata na TU Neil phir why not Isha? smiley7 

Behen hai uthake laana tha but nehi Neil's priorities are strict smiley39

On top of that, watching Dadababu in front of them both NeiVika left Isha's arms and she landed on floor smiley37

PSX_20231220_013429.jpg

Sorry but THIS was too funny I am still laughing nooo not on Isha, on NeiVika smiley36 

What exactly those two were doing with Isha smiley37

PSX_20231220_015413.jpg

I know it was a difficult situation for them more so because Dadababu was standing right there making it more difficult for NeiVika but mujhe haasi ayi tho ayi smiley36 

But BrOooooo ISHA Baby continued to SERVE NeiVika Fandom even when she was super HIGH smiley37 

"AAP Raat Raat bhar Bahar reh sakte ho, NEIL k saath bahar jaa sakte ho kabhi business kabhi yeh, kabhi woh" smiley39

SHE literally made a NeiVika Scandal standing right there so effortlessly smiley36 

PSX_20231220_012831.jpg

But what is wrong is WRONG even if she has said that to seek the same freedom that Yuvika gets she straightaway did a Character Assassination of both NeiVika. THEY don't deserve that from someone like Isha who actually matters smiley28

PSX_20231220_021321.jpg

Like you know koi aur bolta tho baat aalag thi but ISHA who we know genuinely respects Neil's love for Yuvika soo much, her involving Neil directly pointing finger towards him felt a bit weird to me.

Is SHE doing Drama to show DJ that he is Winning? smiley24 

Goshhhhh the way she broke the glass! 

PSX_20231220_012716.jpg

Neil be like, Mahajans are certified cracks! smiley22 smiley37

Coming to the BEST Part of the episode smiley42

Writers are done with ours "Neil ko kaise pata Yuvika ko Samose k saath Chatni pasand" so now we have "Neil also knows Yuvika Rishikesh mein hot Noodles khaati thi with Cheese" smiley39 

PSX_20231219_234657.jpg

Whole Rishikesh Trekking Trip pe serf Khana thushaa tha DONO ne? smiley37 

Jokes apart, Thank You Writers smiley27 at least they TALKED about Rishikesh smiley42 

Aab Flashbacks bhi de do 🤌 smiley36 

It is certainly overwhelming that even after Years Neil still remembers those Rishikesh days in such detailed manner, literally APNA Dil Chhodke aaya tha Rishikesh pe, this whole Sub Plot of Neil falling for His Rishikesh Girl in Rishikesh enhances NeiVika to another level. Without their Rishikesh Trekking Trip flashbacks their story will be incomplete because today NeiVika are NeiVika because of that Trip only smiley27 

PSX_20231219_234312.jpg

Thanks for reading smiley1

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

You hit it out of the park with the tittle only...Messy life & hot noodles..waah

Isha's behaviour was weird....I mean it was so out of character...You are right, Isha is someone who respects Neil's love for YUVIKA a lot so this disrespectful tone was surprising...

Me & Pete were discussing that Isha might be acting... because her sudden misbehaviour with YUVIKA & DJ ke liye Pyar SAB kuch weired hai ....

Yes, Isha's argument was not wrong but the way she behaved with YUVIKA was rude.., just wrong...

Also Bhumi ne Arjun Ko bhi daata tha when he came drunk.. so she is in character..Isha ka," DJ bhaiya bhi karte hai"..Beta DJ bhaiya bohot kuch karte hai..you won't want to do that..

But kya fayda! Db Ko toh fir bhi kuch samajh nahin aa Raha regarding NeiVika...Na hi kisiko Neil ke us ghar mein hone se fark pad Raha hai...

Kabir is ready to double cross everyone, he wants to destroy Mahajans & he will do anything for that.

Even I think there is something more to 2%share, bcz they haven't shown us NeiVika's conversation about it...

But Dii your first wish .... NeiVika reminiscing their Rishikesh days...abb toh YUVIKA hot noodles with cheese bhi khati thi wahan....but Neil kuch bhi nahin bola...

But they're behaving like head of the family...

It makes sense why he never fell for anyone else after that trekking trip...Kyun ki as you said woh apna Dil Wahin chod Aya tha...

After last night conversation I can't wait to watch that trip flashback on screen...makers karo....de doo.

But I am actually worried about YUVIKA.. DHANRAJ decoded him perfectly.." Jitna Zameen ke upar hai utna hi Zameen ke neeche he..bachke raho"

NeiVika at this point are not understanding how dangerous he can be...jab pata chalega bohot der na ho jaye...

Bas tab tak Mujhe NeiVika dance & aap ka Rishikesh trekking trip flashback mil jaye....

Thank you Dii, lots of lovesmiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Not commenting about isha's sceme right now cause i think she's acting.....

Also no one in their right mind would wat Samosa with chutney or Maggie with cheese during trekkingsmiley37

I hope Kabir takes over the company and kicks everyone out except for Dadababu since Dadababu is Kabir's father and this is their plan to ursurp the wealthsmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yesterday Isha's behaviour+ what is was talking was genuinely wrong . 

I even said in a post after the episode that when Arjun came back home drunk even then also Bhumi was angry at him but he wasn't arguing so Bhumi calmed down but here Isha was arguing that she has done right , yeah she can drink but this kind of arguments are not ok . 

She was comparing herself with Dj are behen tere Dj bhaiya also plans car crash , do you want to do that also 

Also the way she pointed Neil and NeiVika was wrong too but she was really high on that time so it's still ok but why the hell no one notices NeiVika 🤣( a66i bat hai aur Neil ko agar itna hi pasand hai to shadi karwa do dono ki 🤣) 

NeiVika talking about their Rishikesh days 🤩 when Neil was describing noodles recipe then said thik jese Rishikesh mai thi , I was like makers atleast 1 flashback but makers has different plan but i think they will show Rishikesh trip flashbacks, don't worry Di , they will . 

And writing what can say for your writings, those are always chummeswari ❤️

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

I enjoyed isha's whole tamsha. Aise kalesh padte hai ghar me especially naagars me to bada maza aata haismiley37. She almost pointed at neil...yaar koi to question karo neivika ke equation ko. smiley7 Why everybody is selectively blind when it comes to Neil.

Even i think there is more to yuvika's staking 2% shares which might reveal later in fb as they didn't continue that scene. But this time i genuinely want her to fall. Abhi nai giregi to kab giregi.

Dj look such a kid in front of kabirsmiley37. He wants to shake hands with Kabir but kabir saare mahajans ki bajaane aaya hai ek saath. smiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Yesterday Isha's behaviour+ what is was talking was genuinely wrong . 

I even said in a post after the episode that when Arjun came back home drunk even then also Bhumi was angry at him but he wasn't arguing so Bhumi calmed down but here Isha was arguing that she has done right , yeah she can drink but this kind of arguments are not ok . 

She was comparing herself with Dj are behen tere Dj bhaiya also plans car crash , do you want to do that also 

Also the way she pointed Neil and NeiVika was wrong too but she was really high on that time so it's still ok but why the hell no one notices NeiVika 🤣( a66i bat hai aur Neil ko agar itna hi pasand hai to shadi karwa do dono ki 🤣) 

NeiVika talking about their Rishikesh days 🤩 when Neil was describing noodles recipe then said thik jese Rishikesh mai thi , I was like makers atleast 1 flashback but makers has different plan but i think they will show Rishikesh trip flashbacks, don't worry Di , they will . 

And writing what can say for your writings, those are always chummeswari ❤️

@bold-They didn't let Arjun argue from bhoomi to spare us from his bad crying and drunk acting.smiley37Imagine kal isha jaisa scene Arjun ka hota to pura raita fail jaata.smiley37

Edited by rbpll - 5 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

@bold-They didn't let Arjun argue from bhoomi to spare us from his bad crying and drunk acting.smiley37Imagine kal isha jaisa scene Arjun ka hota to pura raita fail jaata.smiley37

baat to sahi hai 🤣 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Not commenting about isha's sceme right now cause i think she's acting.....

Also no one in their right mind would wat Samosa with chutney or Maggie with cheese during trekkingsmiley37

I hope Kabir takes over the company and kicks everyone out except for Dadababu since Dadababu is Kabir's father and this is their plan to ursurp the wealthsmiley37

Lol what? Maybe not in south. But everywhere in the north/west/east Samosa is eaten everywhere and everytime with all types of accomplishments, Chutney being the most common. 

Maggi with cheese is a bit wierd but many do eat it. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol what? Maybe not in south. But everywhere in the north/west/east Samosa is eaten everywhere and everytime with all types of accomplishments, Chutney being the most common. 

Samosa with chutney is common everywhere I'm not denying that , but samosas and Maggie that too with cheese during trekking? I've never personally trekked in my life but I'm sure that people who trek do not consume heavy foods and they keep their diet light during trekking

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Maggi with cheese may be weird combination but streetfood maggi waale isse bade proudly bechte haismiley37smiley37. In fact, nowadays it is a trend to put loads cheese in everything.smiley11