~ Promo Highlights ~ Neil k MAUT ka Khel

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 2 months ago

It's a PROMO featuring Neil smiley42

I waited a whole freaking year for His Promo so I am bound to make a highlight on it, FOR MYSELF smiley14

When the voiceover uttered NEIL I literally got tears because I have always loved this male voiceover and I always wanted to hear Neil from him smiley42 Finally for the first and perhaps last time hearing Neil from him. It's sooo special to me that I didn't even mind the "Maut ka Khel" associated with it. This particular line is a symbolism of two things but I am not going into that detailing because Vanshaj is not the same for me anymore, it's only Neil for whom I am here again....

s40vkx.jpg

In the promo they called,

DJ 'APNA' whereas Yash 'DUSHMAN"

PSX_20240728_233640.jpg

Clearly an ironical statement because Digvijay will always remain an Enemy to Yuvika whereas Yash will ultimately be the APNA not only because it's Neil's heart beating inside Yash but also because Yash himself isn't a bad person! smiley20

Now coming to the best part of the promo, yes, I will make it all about Neil quite proudly smiley14

Because the way I see it,

Mahajan throne legit took away the gender reversed Queen Neil from the gender reversed King Yuvika in Vanshaj chessboard. smiley32

-catul4.jpg

Yuvika lost "Neil (Gender reversed Queen)" and Yash got Neil (Neil's heart)

Of course if writers aren't going in that 2nd direction towards which they have hinted in this promo smiley36 But I won't talk about it smiley15

Thanks for reading smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Most awaited post smiley19 episode ke baad bhi daalegi na??

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Most awaited post smiley19 episode ke baad bhi daalegi na??

Tu itna pyaar kyun karti hai Mujhse? smiley7 smiley31

Waise konse episode mein marega woh? smiley36 Last ek month se bas marne ki baate kar raha hai smiley37 I hope Mohit signs something soon and Yash gets good TRPs nehi tho Writers will take out Neil's heart from Yash and gonna give it back to Neil which I obviously don't want smiley15 smiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Waise konse episode mein marega woh? smiley36 Last ek month se bas marne ki baate kar raha hai smiley37 I hope Mohit signs something soon and Yash gets good TRPs nehi tho Writers will take out Neil's heart from Yash and gonna give it back to Neil which I obviously don't want smiley15 smiley36

becuz I lovbbbb you 🥺🥺😭😭kyu ka jawab nahi hai mere paas smiley36

I don't watch the show, but I'm guessing it will happen within this week smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I don't watch the show, but I'm guessing it will happen within this week smiley36

You don't watch it? I thought that you were watching the show for Sahleen

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Neil finally being in a promo in any shape or form definitely garenteed a special post from you !

The moment I saw all the focus on NeiVika and their wedding I knew the inevitable was coming , so I might as well give you the promised NeiVika OS soon , hopefully a nice contribute to all things NeiVika and their rendezvous Rishikesh camp we were robbed of till the very end !

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

You don't watch it? I thought that you were watching the show for Sahleen

the channel is not subscribed, I watch snippets on YT after reading the discussion on EDT smiley36 if it's worth it.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

becuz I lovbbbb you 🥺🥺😭😭kyu ka jawab nahi hai mere paas smiley36

I love you too smiley31

Hope Mohit returns to Mumbai soon, I can't jhelofy this show and Yuvika anymore smiley37

Free Mohit from this show and let Yuvika continue to play with Neil's heart (Like she always does) inside Yash I don't care smiley26

Yeah the only person for whom I will feel bad is, Vidur Uncle smiley28

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

Neil finally being in a promo in any shape or form definitely garenteed a special post from you !

The moment I saw all the focus on NeiVika and their wedding I knew the inevitable was coming , so I might as well give you the promised NeiVika OS soon , hopefully a nice contribute to all things NeiVika and their rendezvous Rishikesh camp we were robbed of till the very end !

Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks tho Yuvika NEIL k Marne k baad bhi nehi dekhegi because Lakshmi hates me smiley7 smiley8

All throughout the year I craved for some individual importance and decent space for Neil, his death track gave that to some extent, I am happy that I got at least this much. It's Yuvika's character sketch that she takes Neil for granted and makes it all about herself everytime Neil talks about his mother so I have got habituated with it and I certainly agree with Yuvika and Writers that Yuvika doesn't deserve Neil so yeah grateful for the closure given to Neil. smiley23

Waiting for your OS smiley31

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I don't think makers ever took Neil as a TRP generator, so even if Yash doesn't gains TRP, you could be sure that they won't get Neil back.. No tension there

But yes the promo was nice, as always, I am sure execution will be entirely pakela