Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I felt bad the most for Vidur.

It is him who lost everything.

He has been suffering due to Mahajans ka Vanshaj nonsense.

Now his only son, his only family too is snatched.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Yash's family member did this for a heart?????

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Yash's family member did this for a heart?????

Yup they did this for a heart smiley24

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yup they did this for a heart smiley24

lmao what stupidity

kuch bhi dikhate hai

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lmao what stupidity

kuch bhi dikhate hai

Indeed smiley36

Unfortunately they did it for the "best" heart smiley38

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Swastik people should be taking 101 classes on how to make a mockery of their own show !!

I mean , I know it's common practice in Indian TV shows to deviate from their actual plot but this was taking it to another level all together !

A heart transplant of the man who had the most absurd and illogical entry scene , the man didn't bat an eye in taking a parachute and jumping off a plane happens to have a heart so weak that he collapses and almost dies the very next day when the contract slips from his hand ??? What are the writers of the show on ? It's another level of delusion clearly ! And out of no where our Mr Sunshine also collapses the same day , one of the happiest in his life ? Logic isn't logic-ing at any given point !

All the new entries are a bunch of overacting factories if it were upto me I would have gracefully ended the show with DJ and family going to jail for their wrong doing , Yuvika getting her rightful Vanshaj seat and Neivika living happily ever after!!

That way the theme of the show would have remained intact and everyone would have had their share of happy ending but noooo

Swastik had to go and ruin it all for everyone !! Never watching another show from this PH

Edited by Effervescent_R - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

Swastik people should be taking 101 classes on how to make a mockery of their own show !!

I mean , I know it's common practice in I I India TV shows to deviate from their actual plot but this was taking it to another level all together !

A heart transplant of the man who had the most absurd and illogical entry scene , the man didn't bat an eye in taking a parachute and jumping off a plane happens to have a heart so weak that he collapses and almost dies the very next day when the contract slips from his hand ??? What are the writers of the show on ? It's another level of delusion clearly ! And out of no where our Mr Sunshine also collapses the same day , one of the happiest in his life ? Logic isn't logic-ing at any given point !

All the new entries are a bunch of overacting factories if it were upto me I would have gracefully ended the show with DJ and family going to jail for their wrong doing , Yuvika getting her rightful Vanshaj seat and Neivika living happily ever after!!

That way the theme of the show would have remained intact and everyone would have had their share of happy ending but noooo

Swastik had to go and ruin it all for everyone !! Never watching another show from this PH

If I may just correct some information.

Yash was already sick that day. He woke up with uneasiness which continued throughout the auction. He probably would have collapsed even if he had won.

And Neil had acidity which caused because he ate too much in the sangeet as he said. Too much of a coincidence but..

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My point being his heart was perfectly fine when he decided to jump from 1000s of m above sea level but then they go on to show that he's a heart patient ?

And showing doctors as demons killing a perfectly fine man to get a heart how inhuman thing to show for a show loosely based on a religious mythology

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

My point being his heart was perfectly fine when he decided to jump from 1000s of m above sea level but then they go on to show that he's a heart patient ?

And showing doctors as demons killing a perfectly fine man to get a heart how inhuman thing to show for a show loosely based on a religious mythology

Yes. I agree with that. After his condition I was also feeling ke kaise jump kar liya.

Aur Neil ke death ke bareme to bolo hi matt. It was the worst way possible.

PakhiTelshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI ! Socha tha ki mein tab dekhugi jab NeiVika ki shadi hogi aur ab jab mein set ho gayi hu uni mein, toh yeh kya sun rahi hu mein...smiley28