Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Rishikesh trekking trip flashbacks tho Yuvika NEIL k Marne k baad bhi nehi dekhegi because Lakshmi hates me smiley7 smiley8

All throughout the year I craved for some individual importance and decent space for Neil, his death track gave that to some extent, I am happy that I got at least this much. It's Yuvika's character sketch that she takes Neil for granted and makes it all about herself everytime Neil talks about his mother so I have got habituated with it and I certainly agree with Yuvika and Writers that Yuvika doesn't deserve Neil so yeah grateful for the closure given to Neil. smiley23

Waiting for your OS smiley31

There is a promo of Neil, but even now it is about Yuvika(on who is now hurting her)

I always liked your positivity and am happy that Neil got a proper closure not some random off air like Simone.

I don't think they will show much of Vidur, but I feel they will have somewhere Yash (With Neil's heart) caring for Vidur which will make Yuvika's hatred reduced.

I however don't agree that this track is giving Neil the deserving importance. It is anything but that. The entire death will have more importance on Yash surviving and Yuvika mourning that she lost Neil after her father. This death is nowhere about Neil at all IMO.

I feel that the time Vidur was arrested and Neil carved for him (although only for 2 episodes) had much more individual character development for Neil where he took the center stage.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Why did the ML get killed and new ML introduced in this show? smiley18
If this show follows Epic book Mahabharat, then couples should be fixed na? How can they change it? smiley5

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I don't think makers ever took Neil as a TRP generator, so even if Yash doesn't gains TRP, you could be sure that they won't get Neil back.. No tension there

But yes the promo was nice, as always, I am sure execution will be entirely pakela

Execution geya tel lene I am happy that they are killing him smiley23 By Neil I meant the drama around Bharadawaj family and NeiVika, they did generated TRP during Neha's murder, Vidur's arrest and NeiVika seperation, even the NeiVika track during Yukti and blah blah. They did a hike in TRP and online engagement. That type of attention Talwars se tho Swastik expect karenge hi, actually they will expect more from Talwars considering they actually hampered Prem Bhoomi's OG flashbacks to fit in Shalini smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

There is a promo of Neil, but even now it is about Yuvika(on who is now hurting her)

I always liked your positivity and am happy that Neil got a proper closure not some random off air like Simone.

I don't think they will show much of Vidur, but I feel they will have somewhere Yash (With Neil's heart) caring for Vidur which will make Yuvika's hatred reduced.

I however don't agree that this track is giving Neil the deserving importance. It is anything but that. The entire death will have more importance on Yash surviving and Yuvika mourning that she lost Neil after her father. This death is nowhere about Neil at all IMO.

I feel that the time Vidur was arrested and Neil carved for him (although only for 2 episodes) had much more individual character development for Neil where he took the center stage.

Kyaaaaa diiii Neil ko ek Saal mein utna importance nehi mila jitna do din mein ushke heart ko mila smiley37 I don't expect anything more than this for Neil from Swastik. They have never ever valued Neil so this death is huge smiley36 Ek zinda Insaan se Dil Nikal rahe hain, soooo much importance can't you see that? smiley37

Yash getting Neil's heart is actually killing Yash and keeping Neil's emotions alive which is soooo wrong to both YashVika and NeiVika fans, but I expected that only from Swastik so yeah I am not surprised smiley23

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why did the ML get killed and new ML introduced in this show? smiley18
If this show follows Epic book Mahabharat, then couples should be fixed na? How can they change it? smiley5

This show is an insult to the epic Mahabharata smiley36

ML is alive, ek side character ko maar dia who happened to be the love interest of FL nothing surprising smiley39.

Bas Dil hi tho nikala hai ek zinda aadmi se, koi Baat nehi smiley1

950842 thumbnail

Thanks for writing so beautifully, reading your post after centuries, and this seems like a proper ode to a multifaceted character that contributed significantly to the show through his wit, charm and smartness smiley32smiley27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://x.com/AforArpita/status/1716067427602297017

We'll miss Neil and NeiVika, and as always, I wish Mohit the best for his life ahead smiley20

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Thanks for writing so beautifully, reading your post after centuries, and this seems like a proper ode to a multifaceted character that contributed significantly to the show through his wit, charm and smartness smiley32smiley27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://x.com/AforArpita/status/1716067427602297017

We'll miss Neil and NeiVika, and as always, I wish Mohit the best for his life ahead smiley20

Tannu smiley31 Kaisi hai? Are you watching Vanshaj or any other current show? Yup you have always wished best for Mohit, I still remember how I got to know about Mohit from you only smiley36

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Tannu smiley31 Kaisi hai? Are you watching Vanshaj or any other current show? Yup you have always wished best for Mohit, I still remember how I got to know about Mohit from you only smiley36

Bas tumse milne aa gayismiley31

You know how it is with me and iTV, kabhi haan, kabhi naa, kabhi bhaad mein jaa smiley44smiley37

I've been a fan of Yuvika too, from her MDKD days smiley1

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Bas tumse milne aa gayismiley31

You know how it is with me and iTV, kabhi haan, kabhi naa, kabhi bhaad mein jaa smiley44smiley37

I've been a fan of Yuvika too, from her MDKD days smiley1

Awww I will always cherish the love you guys shower on me smiley31

Ohhhh I didn't know that, Anjali ko bhi I am watching first time in Vanshaj smiley36

Vanshaj has introduced me to Anjali and Mohit smiley9